Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

WET OKOLE GROUP BUY SEPT 27-2011 THRU OCT 9-2011

Old 09-26-2011, 03:07 PM   #1
cstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carl
cstephan's Tacoma Gallery
Talking WET OKOLE GROUP BUY SEPT 27-2011 THRU OCT 9-2011: OVER

ALL members of TW, I just got word from Wet Okole Hawaii to set up the group buy. Attached are all associated documents for the group buy. The information that I need from each member is (First and Last name, Phone Number, Number of Rows ) this group buy applies to your wife’s/significant other/ kids car as long as the member purchases it. PM me and I will keep a running list below to let you all know that I have you on my list! I will be up dating it at least twice a day if not more. Lets make Wet Okole happy and get them some business. If you have any questions fell free to ask.

By the way, This is a great product at a great price!

Tacomaworld.com
Group Buy

Wet Okole Hawaii
Seat Covers

20 % Discount applies to:
Seat Covers
Full or Half Piping
Graphics
Seat Heaters
Seat Back Pockets
Lumbar Pumps
Car Care Kit
**Free Console Cover or Care Kit**

No Discount onShipping Charges
1 Set of Covers - $20(Continental US)
2 Sets of Covers -$30 (Continental US)

1 Set of Covers - $55(Hawaii & Alaska)
2 Sets of Covers -$70 (Hawaii & Alaska)

1 Set of Covers - $15(Sent to Wet Okole's - HonoluluStore)
2 Sets of Covers -$30 (Sent to Wet Okole's - HonoluluStore)

1 Set of Covers - $55(Canada)
2 Sets of Covers -$70 (Canada)

Group buy signup dates: Tuesday - September 27th thru Sunday -October 9th

Call in dates: Monday - October 10ththru Friday - October 21st

***Forum user must signup no later thanSunday, October 9th to be included in Group Buy***

Forum user toprovide: Full Name, Forum Name, Phone #, # of rows of Seat Covers desired

WET OKOLE GROUP BUY SEPT 27-2011 THRU OCT 9-2011-toyota-tacoma-seat-styles.jpg
Old 09-26-2011, 03:12 PM   #2
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
in like flynn!
Old 09-26-2011, 03:19 PM   #3
cstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Send me a PM. mgrande you can be the first
Old 09-26-2011, 03:31 PM   #4
pojo82 is on a distinguished road

Name: Josh
pojo82's Tacoma Gallery
2 weeks to late, i just ordered some for the GFs jeep on the 17th
Old 09-26-2011, 03:33 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pojo82 View Post
2 weeks to late, i just ordered some for the GFs jeep on the 17th

Sorry to hear that. Pass the word along thats its here
Old 09-26-2011, 03:34 PM   #6
Reel Tuff is just really niceReel Tuff is just really niceReel Tuff is just really niceReel Tuff is just really niceReel Tuff is just really nice

Name: Gary
Reel Tuff's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 09-26-2011, 03:35 PM   #7
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Still too expensive, I wish it was a little closer to christmas, Im sure a rich family member would love to spoil me haha. JK JK
Old 09-26-2011, 03:56 PM   #8

The list of who i have all information from
1:mgrande
2:Reel Tuff
3:nwb3160
4:SOShelopilot
5:Motosport36
6:APO prisioner
7:superheat
8:ttran
9:silver DC
10:kindghost
11:Cypherian
12:jrgroucho
13:Goflight2
14:Bigwapitijohnny
15:07tacoswb
16:smkytxn
17:smkytxn
18:Hepdawg69
19:tonka
20:jluu44
21:Simon's mom
22:toyPreRunner
23:ToyFanatic
24: DMS
25:snorola
26:testedone
27:Mjhoo
28: D13
29:Fink
30:LEX
31:Higear
32:mikang
33:2008taco
34:MTL Tacoma
35:TidalWave
36:joelong0004
37:drwb
38:Paak
39:Pyramidsurf
40:670
41:HighRise
42:T4C0CH40S
43: Blasphemous
44:s1nner
45:tcomajamin
46:PerfectTekniq
47:MikeyLikesit
48:Sundance47
49:TIPICOTACO
50:HuntnTruk
51:ANTMAN10
52:nsb808
53:Taco Taco
54:TROUT27
55: Puckstopper55
56:leveltwo
57:devildog
58: Hop
59: benbacher
60: yorkshirelad
61: dieselstaco
62: SGT Taco
63: tacomtn
64:
65: huntndog
66: WaGood24
67: Dred777
68: Blade-Runner
69: AM WOOD
70:Penguins_cc
71:jimlindenfelser
72:uncleelihu
73:FJDriver
74:yoda888
75:BearB8
76:Capt. REDBEARD
77:kanaka808
78:benb870
79:eb20004x4
80:rbeezy
Old 09-26-2011, 04:20 PM   #9

bump
Old 09-26-2011, 04:37 PM   #10
Goflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Goflight2's Tacoma Gallery
I live ten minutes from Wet Okole in Costa Mesa. Can I pick them up there?
Old 09-26-2011, 04:49 PM   #11
06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brendan
06taco's Tacoma Gallery
Im sure I won't be the only one to ask this question but what would the final cost be for just the front seat covers for an access cab with the discount?
Old 09-26-2011, 05:49 PM   #12
Reel Tuff is just really niceReel Tuff is just really niceReel Tuff is just really niceReel Tuff is just really niceReel Tuff is just really nice

Name: Gary
Reel Tuff's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 09-26-2011, 05:52 PM   #13
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06taco View Post
Im sure I won't be the only one to ask this question but what would the final cost be for just the front seat covers for an access cab with the discount?
you cant go to the site, pick out what you want and then take %20 off yourself? its that simple.
Old 09-26-2011, 05:58 PM   #14
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
Heres to hoping I do well in AC tomorrow night
Old 09-26-2011, 06:05 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
you cant go to the site, pick out what you want and then take %20 off yourself? its that simple.
I will ask Wet Okole tomorrow about how you can figure it up. My understanding it that yes, you should be able to look at a total price and take 20% off. or you can do an individual break down of each component, take 20% off then add up the all the component price. But i will get a answer tomorrow for every one.
Old 09-26-2011, 06:07 PM   #16
The_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The_Dude's Tacoma Gallery
Dumb question, but is tax included?
Old 09-26-2011, 06:11 PM   #17
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
Doubt you'd have to pay it unless you live in the state that WO is operating out of.
Old 09-26-2011, 06:12 PM   #18
Morto un papa, se ne fa un'altro
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: EOD TEU1, MU 8, BUD/s 225, MA 9545
Name: Jason
motorsport36's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in. just pm'd you.
Old 09-26-2011, 06:13 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
No question is ever dumb, with that out of the way.... tax will be added at time of sale. so when you call in to make your order and guys you have to call in, you cant order them over the internet to receive the discount.