Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

All-Pro Tacoma Front Bumper Group Buy!

Old 09-28-2011, 09:37 PM   #1
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
All-Pro Tacoma Front Bumper Group Buy!

...it's that time again!

Back by popular demand, we are starting another group buy for our All-Pro Front Winch Mount Bumpers!

You'll get a $50 Gift Certificate* if we get 40 Bumper orders (combined)! Plus, 1 of the 40 will be randomly selected to get their All-Pro Front Bumper for FREE!

2005+:

95-04:

(Please note, above pictures show optional items that are not included with the bumpers, such as hoop, fairlead, winch, lights, etc - please see below for addition discounts on accessories).

Click on above pictures for more information.

05+ Front Winch Mount Bumper, BARE - $749 Reg - NOW $629! That's over a 15% Savings!

05+ Front Winch Mount Bumper, Powdercoated Black - $899 Reg - NOW $759! That's over a 15% Savings!

95-04 Front Winch Mount Bumper, BARE - $499 Reg - NOW $419! That's over a 15% Savings!

In addition, we are offering a 10% DISCOUNT ON ALL ACCESSORIES:(with a group buy purchase)

Light Bar Hoop for 05+ - $71.10
"Baja" Style Headlight Hoops for 95-04 - $89.10
Filler Plates for 95-04 (set of 4) - $44.10
PIAA 4" fog or driving lights for 05+ - $197/pr
Baja Designs 8" Halogen Lights, spot or driving - $125/ea (Add $270 per light for HID)
Aluminum Fairlead - $44/ea engraved
3/4" D-Ring Shackles - $12.15/ea
Synthetic Winch Rope, 13,000-lb rating - $196
Warn 9.5XP Winch - $1187/ea
Warn M8000 Winch - $629/ea

PLUS, we are offering a 10% DISCOUNT ON ALL ADDITIONAL ARMOR PIECES:(with a group buy purchase) Including, but not limited to matching rear bumpers, skid plates, and rock sliders!

Please Note: If ordering online, our store will reflect regular retail pricing, which we will adjust when your order is processed. Just mention TW GB in the comments section.

We will add your name to the list below once we receive your order. THANKS!

1. Patrick C
2. Jacob I
3. John bush
4. Jonah Torres
5. Nicole Seymour

Sale Extended to 11/30/11

*Gift Certificates will expire on 3/31/12 and are only good on future purchases of All-Pro brand products.
Old 09-29-2011, 12:27 AM   #2
TheBlueTacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Devlin
TheBlueTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Put me down for one

I'm in for one 05+ Bumper with light bar hoop, can you powdercoat it? Should I call in or order online?
thanks,
Devlin

9-29-11
After realizing you will not be powder coating them for an additional fee - like the last group buy - I am going to have to reconsider. If you guys decide to add powder coating as an option to the group buy- i'm down. Also, a Baja light loop option on the 05+ would also be an AWESOME idea.
Old 09-29-2011, 05:57 AM   #3
09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all
Coast Guard: BM
Name: Matt
09blacktaco's Tacoma Gallery
sigh...I've been waiting on a group buy from you guys, unfortunately for me I need LT axles, Fox 2.5 CO's, and a rear bumper. Guess I'll just keep waiting for a GB or discount on those.
Old 09-29-2011, 06:05 AM   #4
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09blacktaco View Post
sigh...I've been waiting on a group buy from you guys, unfortunately for me I need LT axles, Fox 2.5 CO's, and a rear bumper. Guess I'll just keep waiting for a GB or discount on those.

you can buy tundra axels instead of the lt ones and save like 500 bucks FYI

for first gens its tundra 1st gen axels, dont know which ones for the second gens tho, ask im the LT bs thread and they can help you

great deal!
Old 09-29-2011, 11:13 AM   #5
jmosuna1 is on a distinguished road

Marines:
jmosuna1's Tacoma Gallery
bump..
Old 09-29-2011, 01:10 PM   #6
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mac
mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Does the bed rack count as part of the armor discount?
Old 09-29-2011, 01:14 PM   #7
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Yes!!!!

can i get a quote on shipping to 85283?
Old 09-29-2011, 04:00 PM   #8
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
bump!
Old 09-29-2011, 04:02 PM   #9
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Why can't that 1st gen bumper be for a 2nd gen!!!!???? I miss the Hybrids

Bump!!
Old 09-29-2011, 04:03 PM   #10
ha im in! lemme get some monies rounded up!

scott dont you have a bumper?
Old 09-29-2011, 04:06 PM   #11
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
ha im in! lemme get some monies rounded up!

scott dont you have a bumper?
yes

But I want an All Pro Hybrid
Old 09-29-2011, 04:07 PM   #12
you no like yours?
Old 09-29-2011, 04:09 PM   #13

Quote:
you no like yours?
I do...but I like the Hybrid more!
Old 09-29-2011, 04:10 PM   #14
that hybrid is pretty freakin cool
Old 09-29-2011, 04:11 PM   #15

Quote:
that hybrid is pretty freakin cool
I know! And their impossible to find!
Old 09-29-2011, 04:29 PM   #16
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
I know! And their impossible to find!

Ask and you shall receive. Much better built the the old AP anyway
Old 09-29-2011, 07:21 PM   #17
Ivan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ivan
Ivan's Tacoma Gallery
wow, 629 seems like a steal! But unfortunately, this is something I don't need since i don't offroad, oh well
Old 09-29-2011, 07:23 PM   #18
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
christ man. i thought i was bad at shitting on peoples threads. regardless of how nice the ato one is.
Old 09-29-2011, 07:25 PM   #19
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post

Tee hee

Although to be fair, this is AP's thread...probably coulda PM'd that.