1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FEELER: Camburg Spindle group buy

Discussion in 'Group Buys' started by Incognito, Oct 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nov 21, 2011 at 11:26 AM
    Bobber Bill

Bobber Bill Well-Known Member

Member:
    Los Angeles, CA
    Vehicle:
    Prerunner Daily Driver
    Get the Camburgs. I would be in on the GB with you guys but I got impatient so I just went in and picked up a set with the 10% discount. No real hang ups with the install, definitely NO clearance/spacing/fitment issues.

You will not regret going with these spindles. Free Bump. Good Luck

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  2. Nov 21, 2011 at 11:51 AM
    BlueSteel

BlueSteel Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    James
    The Woodlands, TX
    Vehicle:
    09 Magnetic Grey Doublecab TRD Sport Debadged
    Camburg 4" Spindles, Icon CB 2.5 adjustables front and rear, Total Chaos Upper/Lower CAs, Alcan 5" Rear Leafs, Timbren Bumpstops, 5" SS Brakelines, 295/70/18 Nitto Trail Grapplers on 18" KMC Monsters, Grill Craft Black Mesh Upper, Predator Running Boards, All Pro Rear Bumper and Hitch, Wet Okole Covers, Toyota Roof Rack, Limo Tint, TRD CAI, TRD Exhaust, Weathertech Mats, Redline Hood Struts, Red Top Odyssey battery, BDF Light Bar, Foglight anytime Mod, Lo Pro QT Truxedo Tonneau cover, Rocky Mount Bike Pegs.
    Anyone know if I will be able to run 295/70/R18 (34.5" x 11.70") Nitto Trail Grapplers with the Spindles and my CO's cranked up a bit? I'm gonna go with an All Pro Expedition Leaf pack w/1" block for the Rear.

3. Nov 21, 2011 at 11:53 AM
    cummins6speed

cummins6speed Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    '05 4Runner Limited Edition
    Custom extended travel 2.5" King RR coilovers, 1.25" Camburg uniball uppers, homebuilt tube bumper
    Might need a little trimming but it should fit. Make sure you don't have too much backspacing

4. Nov 21, 2011 at 12:04 PM
    BlueSteel

Member:
    First Name:
    James
    The Woodlands, TX
    Vehicle:
    Camburg 4" Spindles, Icon CB 2.5 adjustables front and rear, Total Chaos Upper/Lower CAs, Alcan 5" Rear Leafs, Timbren Bumpstops, 5" SS Brakelines, 295/70/18 Nitto Trail Grapplers on 18" KMC Monsters, Grill Craft Black Mesh Upper, Predator Running Boards, All Pro Rear Bumper and Hitch, Wet Okole Covers, Toyota Roof Rack, Limo Tint, TRD CAI, TRD Exhaust, Weathertech Mats, Redline Hood Struts, Red Top Odyssey battery, BDF Light Bar, Foglight anytime Mod, Lo Pro QT Truxedo Tonneau cover, Rocky Mount Bike Pegs.
    Thanks for the info!

I have already trimmed the fronts to run my 285's (4.5" backspacing on my Monster wheels). I just wasn't sure if I had to do a frame chop to clear them.

5. Nov 21, 2011 at 5:58 PM
    cummins6speed

cummins6speed Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    '05 4Runner Limited Edition
    Custom extended travel 2.5" King RR coilovers, 1.25" Camburg uniball uppers, homebuilt tube bumper
    You might have to clearance the body mount a little

6. Nov 24, 2011 at 6:45 AM
    moelov

moelov Well-Known Member

Member:
    USA
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner SR5 Lifted
    Removed the Mud Flaps, Rock Deflectors and Head Rest. Limo Tint, I had 3" Toytec Lift, Procomp Nitrogen ES6000 shocks and Struts. AllPro UCA, AFE Pro Dry drop in filter, WeatherTecs. Now I have LR UCA's, Maxtrac Spindles, Eibach's, 5100's up front, Expos, 5160 for the rear, U Bolt Flip Kit, and Extended Brake lines.
  7. Nov 24, 2011 at 12:59 PM
    BlueSteel

Member:
    First Name:
    James
    The Woodlands, TX
    Vehicle:
    Ditto! Take me off the list I'm just going to get them from SDHQ...great deal.

Thanks for the info!

8. Nov 24, 2011 at 11:44 PM
    Rakso

Rakso CeRaTi

Member:
    First Name:
    OsKaR
    Cali
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner
    LSK LT in Progress, custom bed cage, DMZ SUA kit with 2.5 kings triple bypass, kings bump stops, baja bumper, rear custom tube bumper, glass all around, Weather Tech Liners, wet okole seat covers, Cluster LED Swap, HU LED Swap, hood LEDs, bed LEDs, etc etc etc
  9. Nov 27, 2011 at 5:56 PM
    Murdered Out Tacoma

Murdered Out Tacoma NightRunner

Member:
    Socal (IE)
    Vehicle:
    Black 06 DCLB Sport
    Tricked out dents on the outside and custom love stains on the inside. To many citiations to count, but one hell of a sweet ride.
    Sry boss but I am out of this group buy. I bought em for 850 off of SDHQ on Black Friday. Good luck to the rest of you. PZ

10. Nov 28, 2011 at 8:05 AM
    RJALLDAY702

RJALLDAY702 U MAD? OH U MAD

Member:
    First Name:
    RJ
    Las Vegas
    Vehicle:
    2014 Toyota 4Runner
    6" Ruff Country DBL
    id jump on this!

11. Nov 28, 2011 at 9:08 PM
    Rakso

Rakso CeRaTi

Member:
    First Name:
    OsKaR
    Cali
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner
    LSK LT in Progress, custom bed cage, DMZ SUA kit with 2.5 kings triple bypass, kings bump stops, baja bumper, rear custom tube bumper, glass all around, Weather Tech Liners, wet okole seat covers, Cluster LED Swap, HU LED Swap, hood LEDs, bed LEDs, etc etc etc
    I'm out

12. Nov 29, 2011 at 1:15 PM
    BlueSteel

Member:
    First Name:
    James
    The Woodlands, TX
    Vehicle:
    I ordered my spindles from SDHQ over the weekend and I received an email yesterday that said that they no longer had any in stock and Camburg had none available and I would have to wait to see when some would come available.

I received an email today from SDHQ that said Camburg had a batch due for powdercoating and they would be shipped after that in about a week. I still have to wait till around Dec. 12th for my All Pro Expedition leafs to get to All Pro before they can ship out (on backorder). So either way I have to wait before I can install my spindles. :(

13. Nov 29, 2011 at 1:31 PM
    BlueSteel

Member:
    First Name:
    James
    The Woodlands, TX
    Vehicle:
    I am going to pick up my extended brake lines for the front and rear through JP. He can get any length and color and they are Goodrich lines. He told me it would be 103.00 shipped to my door for the front and rears...great deal!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gr...-deal-steel-braded-brake-lines-group-buy.html

Any ideas on what extended brake length I should go with for a 5"-5.5" of lift in front and All Pro Expos and 1" block in the rear?...(1.5", 2", 3", etc brake line length over stock)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top