Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Colored LED kits! Ready to ship! Clearing inventory on these colored lights:)

Old 10-26-2011, 08:55 PM   #1
LEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shed
LEDsolutions's Tacoma Gallery
Colored LED kits! Ready to ship! Clearing inventory on these colored lights:)

Hey guys, I am clearing inventory! This is simple but only for colored kits. I have been selling the kits here for a while now. So now, you basically get free shipping on the LED kits with no colored kit upgrade fee

So that means red! 5 stage II LED kits for 2nd gen tacoma at $35 shipped

I also have an amber LED kit(1 left) also $35 shipped

Green LED kit(1 left) $35 shipped

Lastly, one blue LED kit(1 left) also $35 shipped

You can add the License plate lights for $4.50 onto any kit.

Pm me with your paypal addy and wanted items and I will forward a payment request to you.

Single components available:
Dome light panel: $20 shipped (only 5 leftover red available)
Green map light panel: $15 shipped/pair(2 pairs available)
Old 10-27-2011, 09:26 PM   #2
LEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shed
LEDsolutions's Tacoma Gallery
bump