Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

ATO Skid Plate Group Buy!!! - Ends 11/30

Old 11-01-2011, 03:41 PM   #1
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation ATO Skid Plate Group Buy!!! - CLOSED!

CLOSED!!!!!!!

ATO will be offering up a group buy for all you TW members on all of our skid plates for the 2nd gen Tacomas!

You DO NOT have to purchase a full set, you can purchase any combination of the skids you like, however discounted pricing will be for the number of orders for that particular skid. So if 10 people order a front skid but only 5 of those order a tcase skid as well the front skid will get the larger discount.

HD Front Skid Plate

No modifications are require to use this skid, simply bolt it on and beat it up! This is the largest, beefiest skid you will find for the Tacomas! Skid is constructed of 1/4" plate.

Regular - $304
10+ - $289 5%
15+ - $274 10%
20+ - $259 15%
30+ - $244 20%
45+ - $228 25% - Plus 1 person will be randomly selected to receive theirs FREE!

Transfer Case Skid

This skid requires rerouting the low hanging exhaust crossover pipe to behind the transfer case instead of below it. This allows us to tuck the skid up tight to maximize ground clearance at a crucial location under the truck. Skid is constructed from 3/16" plate.
(appx. costs at different local muffler shops for new crossover pipe range from $85 and up so check around)

Regular - $304
10+ - $289 5%
15+ - $274 10%
20+ - $259 15%
30+ - $244 20%
45+ - $228 25% - Plus 1 person will be randomly selected to receive theirs FREE!

Transmission Skid

This skid requires no modifications to the truck to use, however it does require having the front and transfer case skid. This skid utilizes the transfer case skid and the front skid as mounting locations so it CANNOT be used without the other skids. Skid is constructed of 3/16" plate.

Regular - $165
10+ - $157 5%
15+ - $149 10%
20+ - $140 15%
30+ - $132 20%
45+ - $124 25% - Plus 1 person will be randomly selected to receive theirs FREE!

Gas Tank Skid

This skid requires the use of the 4 studs on the gas tank straps, TRD Offroad models are pre-equipped with this, TRD Sport and SR5 models will need to either add these studs to their existing gas tank straps (some welding required) or purchase the TRD Offroad straps from a dealer. Skid is constructed from 3/16" plate and comes in two versions - Access Cab and Double Cab Short Bed model and Double Cab Long Bed model.

Regular - $214
10+ - $203 5%
15+ - $193 10%
20+ - $182 15%
30+ - $171 20%
45+ - $161 25% - Plus 1 person will be randomly selected to receive theirs FREE!

FREE skid offer is for the skid only, does not include shipping. Winning customer must still cover the costs for shipping!

All skids ship bare steel! Prices DO NOT include shipping!

All skids ship via FedEx Ground and prices vary per region. I will post up specs shortly to allow you to get a shipping quote for your location.

To participate in this group buy simply add your screen name to the list, also listing which skids you wish to purchase. Payment will be required at the close of the group buy, expect 2-4 weeks after the group buy closes for shipping. We accept most major credit cards (except American Express).

Don't miss out on a chance to save some $ on skids!!

Old 11-01-2011, 03:50 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Nice.

I paid full price for mine, and they have saved me thousands of dollars in damage.

If you will EVER need skids, NOW is the time to buy people!
Old 11-01-2011, 03:54 PM   #3
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks John.

I know it's a tall order to shoot for but if we can hit the 25% off numbers that will save almost $250 on a full set of skids!!!!! According to the feeler thread there's interest out there on these so lets put it together!!
Old 11-01-2011, 03:59 PM   #4
tacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
tacocolin's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome quality here guys! And they do take a beating! If I didn't get mine "free with purchase" I would be ordering them from Kevin.
Old 11-01-2011, 04:42 PM   #5
stockplus is on a distinguished road
Name: L.J.
stockplus's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in

1. arrrghhh - full set - 2009 OR
2. stockplus - gas tank skid - 2006 SR5 AC
Old 11-01-2011, 04:56 PM   #6
the town is back that way
GeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud of

Name: Freeda Feltcher
GeoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
watching this for shipping...I need a front, t-case and transmission
Old 11-01-2011, 05:06 PM   #8
GeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud of

GeoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasoTaco View Post
Kevin do you know if we would save much on shipping if say a couple of us in Utah order and have them shipped to the same location?
good call, I think a few of us in CO are interested as well
Old 11-01-2011, 05:11 PM   #10
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
crap crap crap crap

subb'd so I can find it later need be
Old 11-01-2011, 05:11 PM   #11
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasoTaco View Post
Kevin do you know if we would save much on shipping if say a couple of us in Utah order and have them shipped to the same location?
It's very possible if there are several people going in together. I could stack them all on one pallet and ship via freight.
Old 11-01-2011, 05:15 PM   #12

GeoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Kevin, How much do your skids weigh? trying to figure out if i need new springs up front
Old 11-01-2011, 05:33 PM   #13
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
Skid weights:

Front HD Skid - 73 lbs.
Transmission Skid - 30 lbs.
T-case Skid - 45 lbs.
Gas Tank Skid - 30 lbs.
Old 11-01-2011, 05:34 PM   #14

GeoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
thanks man! I was just about to post that i found them.
Old 11-01-2011, 06:28 PM   #15
Banned
arrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
arrrghhh's Tacoma Gallery
Crap. I hate to be "that guy" but I'm going to have to back out. I REALLY want these skids, but I came home today to find that my sprinkler system decided to implode.

Maybe come tax season I'll be in better shape. Sorry Kevin... I'm gonna have to remove myself from the list .
Old 11-01-2011, 06:48 PM   #18
Are you Recreationally Insane?
mr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brant Luckow
mr.trd's Tacoma Gallery
Subscribed because I have to talk to my wife and because I would be willing to go in on the shipping together portion with the Utah guys. Either way I need a set of skids and will get them from Kevin. Just may have to pay more for them. But they are worth it!
Old 11-01-2011, 09:02 PM   #19
tacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomtn's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good but I'm fearing shipping would be very expensive from East to Calif.

Any idea if these happen to fit with a Bud Built mid skid?
Old 11-01-2011, 09:25 PM   #20
Weapon Mechanic
Maticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Ranger, Firearms Instructor, Firearms Inspector
Maticuno's Tacoma Gallery
Damnit! I need the full set! But my bank account is kicking me in the nuts right now. Do this again after tax season and I may be in.

Bump for a GREAT deal!