Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Official release: Tacoma 2nd gen reverse lights:)

Old 11-03-2011, 09:07 AM   #41
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
Sign me up for a pair, I can use them in my Honda Pilot!
Old 11-03-2011, 09:37 AM   #42
LEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shed
LEDsolutions's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by humanoid View Post
Sign me up for a pair, I can use them in my Honda Pilot!
What model is the pilot?
Old 11-03-2011, 09:42 AM   #43
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ24 View Post
What model is the pilot?
The Honda Pilot
Old 11-03-2011, 09:52 AM   #44
LEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
The Honda Pilot
I meant year lol
Old 11-03-2011, 09:54 AM   #45
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
I've sent mah monies, and Paypal has said it's shipped - but I have yet to receive or install them. I'll do before/after pics (and probably side-by-side if it works) once I get 'em.
Dropped em off at the po this morning
Old 11-03-2011, 09:56 AM   #46
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone can show how bright a LED is by taking pics looking into it. The real money shot is the distance they throw the light. I was rather disappointed w/ my RI Dually's.
Old 11-03-2011, 10:00 AM   #47
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruggedT View Post
Anyone can show how bright a LED is by taking pics looking into it. The real money shot is the distance they throw the light. I was rather disappointed w/ my RI Dually's.
Really? Those Rigid Dually's are bright! What beam did you get? I will see what I can do about distance and throw shots? Maybe a video backing against a wall?
Old 11-03-2011, 10:11 AM   #48
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Really? Those Rigid Dually's are bright! What beam did you get? I will see what I can do about distance and throw shots? Maybe a video backing against a wall?
Distance shots would be great!

FWIW, I've heard a couple times about people being disappointed in the Dually's, especially because of the high cost. It seems it's still cheaper to buy so-so lights and throw some HID's in there.
Old 11-03-2011, 10:20 AM   #50
Cybertronian Tacoma
TacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
TacomaPrime's Tacoma Gallery
if we sign up, when do we have to pay. After ordering lights for a retro project and MW3 next week I'm tapped out till next friday.
Old 11-03-2011, 10:20 AM   #51
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well yea they're bright, dont look into them if you like your retina's. The throw isnt there though. I belive I have the floods, mounted on my bed rails for area light.

Backing up against a wall would be good, or pulling away. Just so we can get an idea. See below for examples iv taken... I understand its hard w/o a good camera

Old 11-03-2011, 10:27 AM   #53
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
interested in the reverse lights...

what's the install like on these? plug and play? or modifications required?
Old 11-03-2011, 10:30 AM   #54

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
interested in the reverse lights...

what's the install like on these? plug and play? or modifications required?
Oh damn... I made the assumption these were plug and play

OP, could you please confirm, I don't want to mess with my wiring to install these...
Old 11-03-2011, 10:31 AM   #55
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
I would be interested in the 1st Gen ones, plus 3rd brake light.
Old 11-03-2011, 12:04 PM   #56
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What model is the pilot?
Mine is a 2005, but these should fit 2003-2008 model years. 2009+ use a 7440 bulb, not a 921.
Old 11-03-2011, 01:01 PM   #57
Quote:
Originally Posted by humanoid View Post
Mine is a 2005, but these should fit 2003-2008 model years. 2009+ use a 7440 bulb, not a 921.
I have that ready to ship! PM coming your way

Hopefully this is as successful as the interior kit group buys

You guys have referrals, let me know
Old 11-03-2011, 05:03 PM   #58
JAGCanada is on a distinguished road
JAGCanada's Tacoma Gallery
Are these plug and play for a 2010?
Old 11-03-2011, 05:17 PM   #59
Yes they are
Old 11-03-2011, 08:38 PM   #60
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastalboy View Post
No need for anything additional??? Just swap bulbs ?? No hyperblinking issues or anything??
No hyperblinking or anything! Just a straight swap! Hyperblinking only happens with turn signals