Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Official release: Tacoma 2nd gen reverse lights:)

Old 11-02-2011, 08:17 PM   #1
LEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shed
LEDsolutions's Tacoma Gallery
Official release: Tacoma 2nd gen reverse lights:)

Here we go! As promised the CREE reverse lights for the 2nd gen tacoma. So just add your name to the list and we go from there. I got two people already on the list but more can be added. Did not order any reverse lights for the 1st gen tacoma but if there is enough interest for those then I will make sure to provide those as well

Thank you tacoma world! Also, the tacoma LED kits are still for sale! $35 shipped

5w CREE LED reverse lights. And yes, all my new LED items will (from now on) be wrapped in anti-static bags

Latest update: As of 11/11/11

1. AsianAnts
2. JAGCanada
3. Pugga
4. viperstd
5. trdude10
6. oneshot808
7. elliot
8. Redgrom
9. 911tacoma
10. 09taco4x4
11. posseejesse...add interior kit for 2011
12. Coastalboy
13. supersizeaztacoma
14. Tat2dtaco
15. Humanoid: trade for 7440 due to my screwup on finding which Pilot he had
16. drtydru
17. SMKYTXN
18. NYCO
19. frybike6
20. duckcmdr
21. pojo82
22. redgrom82
23. munkeeboi
24. Bajatacoma
25. mak90
26. bcgredneck(FJ cruiser)
27. ruggedT
28. T@co_re3runn3r
29. Bap_29
30. Texio
31. Cape Codder(2 sets)
32. Sheppy Mach
33. DirtJumper14
34. ToyPreRunner
35. Rellik01
36. Takeem029
37. Tacokevin
38. Doc Foster
39. Eachin

First Gen:
1. Chipskip
2. Oat
Old 11-02-2011, 08:21 PM   #3
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
a little more background info? what are cree led lights? why do I want them?
Old 11-02-2011, 08:26 PM   #4
I'd rather be hunting!
huntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
huntark03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rab89 View Post
a little more background info? what are cree led lights? why do I want them?
I second that...
Old 11-02-2011, 08:28 PM   #5
MBU Ninja
Tat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ricker
Tat2dTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-02-2011, 08:37 PM   #6
09taco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed09taco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed09taco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed09taco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed09taco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed09taco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed09taco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed09taco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed09taco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed09taco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed09taco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
09taco4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianAnts View Post
i wanna see some action shots!!! and comparison shots!!!!
^ and price?
Old 11-02-2011, 08:39 PM   #8
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
All I see are balck plastic bags......
Old 11-02-2011, 08:41 PM   #9
LEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shed
You guys will get responses! And pictures within two days! I have them in my truck but I dont want to write a biased review. Mdbowdoc and arrrghhh will comment on them as they are getting their sets after agreeing to be a tester! Stay tuned fellas

And CREE LED reverse lights because...refer to the picture below to a picture of a lexus with CREE LED reverse lights that I found online and my truck as well but taken without flash on my shitty camera phone(they are not blue and the camera phone does not do it justice)

Lets just wait for the testers comments
Attached Thumbnails
Official release: Tacoma 2nd gen reverse lights:)-img-20111011-00613.jpg   Official release: Tacoma 2nd gen reverse lights:)-img_2404.jpg  
Old 11-02-2011, 08:48 PM   #11
Noob-ish
LT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LT1's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd.. want more details.. so far a good lookin product! (I googled them)
Old 11-02-2011, 08:49 PM   #12
Sorry about that first pic! Lol

Man you guys are harder to impress with these things, LED interior kits were easier Price will be $35 shipped
Attached Thumbnails
Official release: Tacoma 2nd gen reverse lights:)-img_2719.jpg   Official release: Tacoma 2nd gen reverse lights:)-img_2718.jpg   Official release: Tacoma 2nd gen reverse lights:)-img_2717.jpg  
Old 11-02-2011, 08:50 PM   #13
displaced viking living in new jersey
stunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: hans
stunt man hans's Tacoma Gallery
cree leds are a high end style diode usually found in top of the line housings ie, nite core surefire and other high end flashlight brands automotive cree leds i think are a tad different but, i'm not sure?

i have a nitecore d11 and that little bastard has a cree led. it's nice and for it's size extremely bright!

may i ask what country these are manufactured in? if it's germany sign me up i know that some of the best led tech is coming straight out of the father land these day's. also what is the price for a set of 2?

edit sorry 35 dollars sounds like a decent deal chaps these look comparable to putco's neutron leds which run around 80 bucks a pair.
Old 11-02-2011, 09:03 PM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunt man hans View Post
cree leds are a high end style diode usually found in top of the line housings ie, nite core surefire and other high end flashlight brands automotive cree leds i think are a tad different but, i'm not sure?

i have a nitecore d11 and that little bastard has a cree led. it's nice and for it's size extremely bright!

may i ask what country these are manufactured in? if it's germany sign me up i know that some of the best led tech is coming straight out of the father land these day's. also what is the price for a set of 2?

edit sorry 35 dollars sounds like a decent deal chaps these look comparable to putco's neutron leds which run around 80 bucks a pair.
Hans they are manufactured in China. I cannot speak for their quality compared to the ones manufactured in germany that you mentioned and I apologize in advance if this answer does not help

I will not comment on these as I do not want to see biased but at $35 I think that it is truly a bargain compared to other reverse lights

However from the LED kits that I have been selling here (over 100 sold on tacoma world) you will be getting the same quality but translated to reverse lights

-LJ
Old 11-02-2011, 09:15 PM   #16
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
Just curious, what size or bulb # do you guys run on your 2nd gens? I might get these if they fit my other car.
Old 11-02-2011, 09:18 PM   #17
rwalker is on a distinguished road

Name: Rian
rwalker's Tacoma Gallery
I have a set of these they are pretty bright. I live on a dark street and it helps a little bit when reversing.

Im pretty sure the bulb is 921
Old 11-02-2011, 09:32 PM   #18
We can't stop here, this is bat country.
dayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
dayNnite4's Tacoma Gallery
my back rack lights r cree leds.. pretty bright!

kind of a comparison between reg reverse lights and cree leds
Old 11-02-2011, 09:36 PM   #19
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntark03 View Post
I second that...
me too. and HOW MUCH???