Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Husky Liner mud guards $29.95 shipped!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-18-2011, 02:46 AM   #21
fixnfly is a glorious beacon of lightfixnfly is a glorious beacon of lightfixnfly is a glorious beacon of lightfixnfly is a glorious beacon of lightfixnfly is a glorious beacon of lightfixnfly is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Mike
fixnfly's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Thinkingman!!!!! This is perferct timing for me. Road salt season starts any day now around here.
Old 11-18-2011, 02:57 AM   #22
brians05taco is a jewel in the roughbrians05taco is a jewel in the roughbrians05taco is a jewel in the roughbrians05taco is a jewel in the rough

Name: Brian
brians05taco's Tacoma Gallery
ahhh i have the complete set already
Old 11-18-2011, 08:57 AM   #23
cameron is on a distinguished road
Name: Cameron
cameron's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered this morning!
Old 11-18-2011, 10:05 AM   #24
nashi is on a distinguished road
nashi's Tacoma Gallery
checked with local dealer, 2012 use same part number as 2011 for the flaps. Husky says the flaps are not guaranteed to fit a 2012 until they have tested them but I can return them if they don't fit.

Ordered a set. (when my 2012 get here I will verify if no one else has by then.) Also no Tax is charged on that price for California.
Old 11-18-2011, 03:48 PM   #25
Weapon Mechanic
Maticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Ranger, Firearms Instructor, Firearms Inspector
Maticuno's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered. Should be here next week (unless Thanksgiving gets in the way).
Old 11-18-2011, 04:57 PM   #26
Tlatz is on a distinguished road
Tlatz's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks to all that set this up! Just submitted my order.
Old 11-19-2011, 02:34 AM   #27
fixnfly is a glorious beacon of lightfixnfly is a glorious beacon of lightfixnfly is a glorious beacon of lightfixnfly is a glorious beacon of lightfixnfly is a glorious beacon of lightfixnfly is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Mike
fixnfly's Tacoma Gallery
Ordere mine today, super easy. $15 each for a high quality AMERICAN MADE mud guard !
Old 11-22-2011, 09:46 AM   #28
Silver06Taco is on a distinguished road
Silver06Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered mine yesterday and I'm hoping they come on Friday!

Anyone get the confirmation email? I haven't received one.
Old 11-22-2011, 09:50 AM   #29
Texio is a splendid one to beholdTexio is a splendid one to beholdTexio is a splendid one to beholdTexio is a splendid one to beholdTexio is a splendid one to beholdTexio is a splendid one to behold

Texio's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver06Taco View Post
Ordered mine yesterday and I'm hoping they come on Friday!
Mine should be here today or tomorrow, hopefully. Just last night I scraped one of my front ones coming down a small curb. It didn't break, but I'll be glad to get some good shorter ones soon!
Old 11-22-2011, 11:52 AM   #30
Texio is a splendid one to beholdTexio is a splendid one to beholdTexio is a splendid one to beholdTexio is a splendid one to beholdTexio is a splendid one to beholdTexio is a splendid one to behold

Texio's Tacoma Gallery
Guess what just got delivered?
Attached Thumbnails
Husky Liner mud guards .95 shipped!-dscn0001.jpg   Husky Liner mud guards .95 shipped!-dscn0002.jpg  
Old 11-22-2011, 12:37 PM   #31
tacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomtn's Tacoma Gallery
After selling my stock flaps, then driving through my first rain, I realized I needed those flaps. I hate the mess on the sides of my truck, especially after driving over a bunch of mushy pumpkins on the ground from post-Halloween trash pickup!

Then lo and behold these cool flaps GB pops up.
Old 11-22-2011, 05:54 PM   #32
2K6 Taco will become famous soon enough

2K6 Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Pics of them on the truck?
Old 11-23-2011, 03:41 AM   #34

Texio's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2K6 Taco View Post
Pics of them on the truck?
It got too dark last night, didn't have time. Will do it today and put some pictures up.

Some nice pictures from stockplus here:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ml#post4039176
Old 11-23-2011, 04:04 AM   #35
Tippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh Tippett
Tippett's TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Yup... email sent!
Old 11-23-2011, 10:08 AM   #36
johnanm will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Pilot
johnanm's Tacoma Gallery
Just got mine delivered, these are definitely stiffer and made of a higher quality material than the stock ones. Also, I'm noticing a subtle curvature, more than the stock ones, that should follow the shape of the tires better. Pics when installed.
Old 11-25-2011, 11:35 AM   #37
Weapon Mechanic
Maticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Ranger, Firearms Instructor, Firearms Inspector
Maticuno's Tacoma Gallery
Delivered! If I have time after work today I will take pictures of the install.
Old 11-25-2011, 07:11 PM   #39
GO JETS GO
LMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
LMR's Tacoma Gallery
Just what I need. I'll be ordering some front guards

Products Discussed in this Thread