Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

LED Strips For Rock Lights, Bed Lights, etc

Old 12-09-2012, 05:50 PM   #183
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Oh yea. PLENTLY of light for bed lights. Very happy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taczilla View Post
Your install is neatly done. I love the spiderweb look in the wiring.

I'm wondering if I could also order the sink that is on the first page??

please??!! oh... Please!

Everything I have is for sale For a price!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Looks good Monte! I should get these for inside my cap...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Thanks Craig! And for the foot wells?
Rcfreak put some of these in his footwells. I opted to go for red though:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
Thanks Drunknsloth! These are awesome and bright as hell! The pics were taken in the day but ill get some of them at night! Thanks again!

Old 12-09-2012, 11:01 PM   #188
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodnick View Post
I'll take the 4 led light bar kit and 2 12" flexible lights. Let me know how I can pay you.

Thanks.
Paypal is easiest. Would you like warm white or cool white for the light bar kit? The 12" flexible only comes in cool white.
Old 12-10-2012, 12:02 AM   #189
WY7FRV
woodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
woodnick's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take the cool if you have them in stock but if the warm lights are the only ones in stock I'll take those. PM me with a total I'll PayPal you. Thanks.
Old 12-11-2012, 02:42 PM   #191

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodnick View Post
I'll take the cool if you have them in stock but if the warm lights are the only ones in stock I'll take those. PM me with a total I'll PayPal you. Thanks.
Sorry for the delay. I'm at work right now. I'll PM you when I get home. Finals and work have been killing me lately.
Old 01-27-2013, 09:25 PM   #192
Lean Mean MPG Machine (best = 27)
pidro_el_pirata has much to be proud ofpidro_el_pirata has much to be proud ofpidro_el_pirata has much to be proud ofpidro_el_pirata has much to be proud ofpidro_el_pirata has much to be proud ofpidro_el_pirata has much to be proud ofpidro_el_pirata has much to be proud ofpidro_el_pirata has much to be proud ofpidro_el_pirata has much to be proud ofpidro_el_pirata has much to be proud of

Name: Stefan
pidro_el_pirata's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed for future reference