LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

LED Strips For Rock Lights, Bed Lights, etc

Old 11-21-2011, 06:13 PM   #21
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'ed, I may have to get a set.
Old 11-21-2011, 10:26 PM   #23
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengland25 View Post
hey man, put me in for the 4 bed-light package in cool white! let me know if those are available still. when you thinking youll be ready to send those out?
They are available but I need to order them in. I'll be ordering them in when I get enough orders to justify it, and I will send them out as soon as I get them. Should be a week to two weeks after I place the order. And I'll put you down
Old 11-21-2011, 10:34 PM   #24
Never Forget! 343
Bengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
Name: Bradley
Bengland25's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post
They are available but I need to order them in. I'll be ordering them in when I get enough orders to justify it, and I will send them out as soon as I get them. Should be a week to two weeks after I place the order. And I'll put you down
Ok sounds good man, thanks!
Old 11-22-2011, 06:54 PM   #29
IluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Demolition
IluvTEA's Tacoma Gallery
Hey dudes, you should really jump on this great deal! I got some rigid light bars for my truck and they are really high quality and super bright! Drunknsloth is a great guy and has fast shipping! The install was super easy and I have no electrical experience. Buy some lights you won't regret it!!
Old 11-22-2011, 08:36 PM   #31
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by white2010taco View Post
ok im curious about some cool white rock lights for under the full length of the cab. which ones do you reccomend and how much would it run me. i want them to be bright enough also. thats what im worried about most
The SWB truck that is on the OP had only two of my cool white flexible waterproof strips under his double cab, if you remember Lrgrnr from a while back, he said they were very bright and for such a low cost you can't really go wrong. I would recommend running two or three of these down each side if you are just planning on lighting between the wheels
Old 11-23-2011, 07:43 AM   #32
G1TRD0N3 is on a distinguished road
Name: Kyle
G1TRD0N3's Tacoma Gallery
yo, put me down for the 6 Bed-Light Package with cool whites. Sick of trying to see stuff at night in my bed. Looks like a awesome idea.
Old 11-24-2011, 05:22 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengland25 View Post
BUMP!
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1TRD0N3 View Post
yo, put me down for the 6 Bed-Light Package with cool whites. Sick of trying to see stuff at night in my bed. Looks like a awesome idea.
List has been updated! Keep them coming!
Old 11-24-2011, 10:19 PM   #37
Silver Member
SilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
SilverBullet07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post
Oh and I am halfway done with my rock light install. Pictures to come soon!
Looking forward to seeing your rock lights!
Old 11-25-2011, 01:25 AM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet07 View Post
Looking forward to seeing your rock lights!
Here are ones pretty close to how it looks in real life all using the same camera settings:

Some Over-exposed ones just for fun:

I'm going to put some on the fronts and rears soon
Old 11-25-2011, 12:09 PM   #39
Silver Member
SilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
SilverBullet07's Tacoma Gallery
BTW... I'm pretty sure I'm going to pull the trigger on the reverse light bar.

I just need to figure out what I am going to do with the extra bar. Plus I need to find out where to find a dash button that will fit in the stock location!
Old 11-25-2011, 08:45 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet07 View Post
BTW... I'm pretty sure I'm going to pull the trigger on the reverse light bar.

I just need to figure out what I am going to do with the extra bar. Plus I need to find out where to find a dash button that will fit in the stock location!
You can put it anywhere that you would like

And the switch I went with was
http://otrattw.com/proddetail.php?prod=VVAFC77-18B

with:
http://otrattw.com/proddetail.php?pr...UNNB-00000-000

All you have to do is shave down the two side walls and the bottom wall of the stock blank area and it slides right in tightly.