Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

LED Strips For Rock Lights, Bed Lights, etc

Old 11-27-2011, 04:18 PM   #42
Silver Member
SilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
SilverBullet07's Tacoma Gallery
To the top!
Old 11-27-2011, 05:15 PM   #43
787tester is on a distinguished road
Navy: EM
Name: Steve
787tester's Tacoma Gallery
Put me down for 3 pair of rigid cool white. Let me know how we need to pay when the order is placed. I assume pay pal, but......
Old 11-28-2011, 01:20 PM   #46
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post
Here are ones pretty close to how it looks in real life all using the same camera settings:

Are those two 12" strips like Larry had? What type of connectors are on the ends?

Any info on the back light? I was actually looking for a new one
Old 11-28-2011, 06:38 PM   #47
787tester is on a distinguished road
Navy: EM
Name: Steve
787tester's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Do you need any connectors? and PayPal will be the preferred method.
Unless there is something special in the connectors I will not need them. Waterproof splices are easy to do. But I guess I need clarification. Does each light have a wire coming out of the end?
Old 11-28-2011, 09:51 PM   #49
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 787tester View Post
Unless there is something special in the connectors I will not need them. Waterproof splices are easy to do. But I guess I need clarification. Does each light have a wire coming out of the end?
Only the flexible 12" waterproof strip does
Old 11-28-2011, 09:54 PM   #50
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruggedT View Post
Are those two 12" strips like Larry had? What type of connectors are on the ends?

Any info on the back light? I was actually looking for a new one
The back light to my skid-plate is using two pairs of 10" Rigid Cool White Strips but it would really depend on how big of a space you are backlighting.

Larry had two 12" Flexible-waterproof strips used as rocklights (in between the front and rear tires, under the doors, not the ones under the front or rear bumper) on each side. I used three on each side.
Old 11-29-2011, 09:57 PM   #52
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The back light to my skid-plate is using two pairs of 10" Rigid Cool White Strips but it would really depend on how big of a space you are backlighting.

Larry had two 12" Flexible-waterproof strips used as rocklights (in between the front and rear tires, under the doors, not the ones under the front or rear bumper) on each side. I used three on each side.
Sorry man I quoted the wrong picture... tried to do it from my phone. I ment the one with the rock lights on. But you answered my questions
Old 11-30-2011, 08:02 AM   #54
Texio is a splendid one to beholdTexio is a splendid one to beholdTexio is a splendid one to beholdTexio is a splendid one to beholdTexio is a splendid one to beholdTexio is a splendid one to behold

Texio's Tacoma Gallery
I really want a set of bed lights and hood lights, but I have to be realistic and wait until after the holiday bloodletting to spend another $150 or so on the truck... Hopefully this will still be going on in January!
Old 11-30-2011, 12:18 PM   #55
Silver Member
SilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texio View Post
I really want a set of bed lights and hood lights, but I have to be realistic and wait until after the holiday bloodletting to spend another $150 or so on the truck... Hopefully this will still be going on in January!
Hopefully by then its round 2!
Old 11-30-2011, 06:21 PM   #58
Silver Member
I don't wanna wait....
Old 11-30-2011, 07:42 PM   #60
Silver Member
Quote:
Sorry man, my supplier will only let me buy in bulks of 500. This is just to see if I have enough interest to even negotiate a higher price for a lower amount
Well I could probably have fun with 500 light bars around the house.... hmmmm.

hahah