Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

LED Strips For Rock Lights, Bed Lights, etc

Old 12-07-2011, 06:13 PM   #81
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post
Yep 3 on each side and about half an inch to an inch inside the pinch weld
cool. I just went outside again and messed around some more. I'm thinking I'll use 2 on each front wheel well. 1 in the back side of the bumper below the fog light mount, to light up the front of the suspension and LCA, and 1 in the top of the wheel well to light up the top and back of the suspension and the backside of the LCA.

then I'm guessing 3 down each side like you did, but I haven't figured out the rear yet. I need to get more wire so I can mess around back there
Old 12-12-2011, 02:57 PM   #85
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
So how did you attach the flexible strips? do you trust the adhesive on them, or did you use something else to make sure they don't come off? I'm wondering about just using silicone to stick them on.
Old 12-12-2011, 03:18 PM   #86
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
So how did you attach the flexible strips? do you trust the adhesive on them, or did you use something else to make sure they don't come off? I'm wondering about just using silicone to stick them on.
Oh yeah I forgot to tell you, I used the adhesive and then glued the sides down with silicone glue. Does that make sense?
Old 12-13-2011, 06:37 AM   #87

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Cool thanks
Old 12-14-2011, 11:15 AM   #88
G1TRD0N3 is on a distinguished road
Name: Kyle
G1TRD0N3's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP. Just got my rocker switches to use in the cab for this setup. Can't wait to be able to see shit in the back!
Old 12-14-2011, 05:27 PM   #89
Silver Member
SilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
SilverBullet07's Tacoma Gallery
Waiting anxiously..... But not really!

BUMP
Old 12-21-2011, 08:29 PM   #96
Tacokevin will become famous soon enough
Name: Kevin
Tacokevin's Tacoma Gallery
How many rigid bars can be linked together? Want to put in back of my work van
Old 12-22-2011, 04:41 PM   #97
Tacokevin will become famous soon enough
Name: Kevin
Tacokevin's Tacoma Gallery
ill take
(4) pairs of Cool White rigid
(4) 1' connectors
(4) 12v/gnd connectors
Old 12-22-2011, 10:09 PM   #98
spykee is on a distinguished road
spykee's Tacoma Gallery
i'm interested in getting these. how many strips do you need for the bed and also for the hood?
Old 12-23-2011, 04:05 AM   #99

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by spykee View Post
i'm interested in getting these. how many strips do you need for the bed and also for the hood?
I think he specified that in the OP..

Quote:
Here are some Pre-compiled Packages:
4 Bed-Light Package:
- 2x Pair of Rigid LED Bars: $29.98 each
- 2x 1' Connector for Rigid LED Bar: $6.99 each
- 2x 6' 12v/Ground Connector for Rigid LED Bar: $8.99 each
Total: $91.92 (before discount and shipping)

6 Bed-Light Package:
- 3x Pair of Rigid LED Bars: $29.98 each
- 3x 1' Connector for Rigid LED Bar: $6.99 each
- 2x 5' Connector for Rigid LED Bar: $8.99 each
- 1x 6' 12v/Ground Connector for Rigid LED Bar: $8.99 each
Total: $137.88 (before discount and shipping)

Hood Light Package:
- 1x Pair of Rigid LED Bars: $29.98
- 1x 5' Connector for Rigid LED Bar: $8.99
- 1x 6' 12v/Ground Connector for Rigid LED Bar: $8.99
Total: $47.96 (before discount and shipping)