Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

LED Strips For Rock Lights, Bed Lights, etc

Old 11-18-2011, 01:25 PM   #1
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Lightbulb LED Strips For Rock Lights, Bed Lights, etc

Hey guys! Due to an increase in interest for my lights I am doing a group buy for all my LED Strips.

I am on a shortage of 10" Cool White LED Rigid Bars (although I have plenty of Warm White) so I will require at least 10 orders for the Pairs of Cool White LED Rigid Bars for me to order them in from my supplier because I have to order them in bulk.

The group buy will be for 10% Off! I know this doesn't sound like a lot, but these lights aren't very expensive already.

Here are some examples of what you can do with my LED Strips:

My strips are the lights between the front and rear wheels.

(I did not take the above images of the SWB Truck)

Here is a link to my 6 Bed-Light DIY Write Up: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...ed-lights.html

(Ignore the bar in the middle. It was for my reverse Spot Light Mount)

(Above Pictures from member IluvTEA)

Here is a Maglight vs The Cool White LED Rigid Bars:

Here are the actual Products:
The 10" Cool White (Also Available in Warm White) Rigid LED Bars:

As you can see they can connect end on end. Just silicone the edges to waterproof:

We Also Have this Bar-to-Bar connector that allows for spaces and turns between separate Rigid Bars (Comes in 1' or 5'):

This is the 12v/Ground Connector for the Rigid Bar's power source:

Here is the Waterproof Flexible 12" Cool White LED Strip:

You can connect these end on end with the connectors that come connected on them, or you can cut the heads off and just use the two wires as your 12v/Ground

Prices Are As Listed Before The 10% Discount (Discount does not apply on shipping):
- Pair of Rigid LED Bars: $29.98
- 12" Flex Water Proof Strip: $15.99
- 1' Connector for Rigid LED Bar: $6.99
- 5' Connector for Rigid LED Bar: $8.99
- 20' Connector for Rigid LED Bar: $14.99
- 6' 12v/Ground Connector for Rigid LED Bar: $8.99

Here are some Pre-compiled Packages:
4 Bed-Light Package:
- 2x Pair of Rigid LED Bars: $29.98 each
- 2x 1' Connector for Rigid LED Bar: $6.99 each
- 2x 6' 12v/Ground Connector for Rigid LED Bar: $8.99 each
Total: $91.92 (before discount and shipping)

6 Bed-Light Package:
- 3x Pair of Rigid LED Bars: $29.98 each
- 3x 1' Connector for Rigid LED Bar: $6.99 each
- 2x 5' Connector for Rigid LED Bar: $8.99 each
- 1x 6' 12v/Ground Connector for Rigid LED Bar: $8.99 each
Total: $137.88 (before discount and shipping)

Hood Light Package:
- 1x Pair of Rigid LED Bars: $29.98
- 1x 5' Connector for Rigid LED Bar: $8.99
- 1x 6' 12v/Ground Connector for Rigid LED Bar: $8.99
Total: $47.96 (before discount and shipping)

Due to a shortage in Cool White and an overstock in Warm White, I am able to ship out Warm White as soon as they are ordered. The comparison is shown below but

We may also have a Reverse Light Package that runs across between the tailgate and the rear bumper. Stay Tuned!

Everything is at a flat rate shipping and handling of $10.95 across the lower 48 States. Anywhere else please ask here

Due to a shortage in Cool White and an overstock in Warm White, I can ship out the Warm White as soon as they are ordered. The comparison picture is below.
Keep in mind they are slightly closer in color then the camera suggests

If you have any questions this is the place to ask!

1) Rakso: 4 Bed-Light Package and Hood-Light Package
2) Bengland25: 6 Bed-Light Package
3) SilverBullet07 (Maybe Reverse Light Package)
4) G1TRD0N3: 6 Bed-Light Package
5) pjo (Maybe Reverse Light Package)
6) Tacokevin (4x Pairs of Cool White Rigid Bars, 4x 1' Bar-to-Bar Connectors, 4x 12v/Ground Connectors)
7) gatorboyy13 (Hood-Light Package)
8) Piratefish (4 Bed-Light Package) Warm White Invoice Sent
9) Joeymgd78 (4 Bed-Light Package) Warm White Invoice Sent
10)
Old 11-21-2011, 10:44 AM   #3
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in!!!

1.- rakso= 4 bed light package ; Hood light package
2.-
Old 11-21-2011, 01:14 PM   #5
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd

Still have to see if these will match up well with my current LEDs
Old 11-21-2011, 01:32 PM   #6
Texio is a splendid one to beholdTexio is a splendid one to beholdTexio is a splendid one to beholdTexio is a splendid one to beholdTexio is a splendid one to beholdTexio is a splendid one to behold

Texio's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have a side-by-side shot of Cool White vs Warm White?
Thanks!
Old 11-21-2011, 01:41 PM   #8
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd
Old 11-21-2011, 01:45 PM   #9
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
How bout a rock light package?
Old 11-21-2011, 01:52 PM   #10
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post
Do you have any night pictures of your's I'm pretty sure that they should match.

(you can see where there needs to be more light)

day shot
Old 11-21-2011, 01:54 PM   #11
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texio View Post
Do you have a side-by-side shot of Cool White vs Warm White?
Thanks!
I don't currently have any side by side shots, but I can pick up some warm white soon. As for now, here are some shots of the warm white we did around a house, Hopefully these will work for now:

Old 11-21-2011, 02:00 PM   #12
Texio is a splendid one to beholdTexio is a splendid one to beholdTexio is a splendid one to beholdTexio is a splendid one to beholdTexio is a splendid one to beholdTexio is a splendid one to behold

Texio's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I don't currently have any side by side shots, but I can pick up some warm white soon. As for now, here are some shots of the warm white we did around a house, Hopefully these will work for now:
Nice, thanks. You have your whole house covered in LEDs! Put any on the dog yet?...
Old 11-21-2011, 02:00 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post

(you can see where there needs to be more light)

day shot
Hmm... I just had a though, how about you move your hood ones where you need it in the rear so they all match and just get the hood light package from me?
Old 11-21-2011, 02:02 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texio View Post
Nice, thanks. You have your whole house covered in LEDs! Put any on the dog yet?...
Haha, maybe for Christmas. Haha but those where just demos, we actually started the business for lighting in houses, but I'm trying to get it into cars and trucks too
Old 11-21-2011, 02:29 PM   #16
n00b

Quote:
Hmm... I just had a though, how about you move your hood ones where you need it in the rear so they all match and just get the hood light package from me?
I was thinking that too, but the bed lights are easy to tap into since they're already there, and I wouldn't have to touch the hood ones

Also looking pricewise, if I just tap into the rear wiring, all I would need would be a pair of LED bars, hook them up directly together, then just a 12v/Ground connector which work out to be $39 before discount and shipping
Old 11-21-2011, 04:01 PM   #17
Silver Member
SilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
SilverBullet07's Tacoma Gallery
How long are you going to have this open. I would love to do the back up light bar like we talked about but need to wait till I do all my Christmas shopping to make sure I have enough money... Instead of just buying myself things lol..
Old 11-21-2011, 04:07 PM   #18
Hmmmm
TurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabe
TurboGT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianAnts View Post
has anybody installed a pressure switch for the hood? or is everyone who has hood lighting use a regular toggle/button switch? and where is it mounted?
I'm looking into getting some of these, eventually for under the hood. When I do, I'm planning on using the hood switch from my remote start as a trigger (relay isolated).... you can catch the top of it at the bottom of this photo:

-----------------------------------------------------^^ here
Old 11-21-2011, 04:52 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianAnts View Post
has anybody installed a pressure switch for the hood? or is everyone who has hood lighting use a regular toggle/button switch? and where is it mounted?
MJonAgs32 has a link to his write-up in his build thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
I was thinking that too, but the bed lights are easy to tap into since they're already there, and I wouldn't have to touch the hood ones

Also looking pricewise, if I just tap into the rear wiring, all I would need would be a pair of LED bars, hook them up directly together, then just a 12v/Ground connector which work out to be $39 before discount and shipping
That works, the colors should be pretty close.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet07 View Post
How long are you going to have this open. I would love to do the back up light bar like we talked about but need to wait till I do all my Christmas shopping to make sure I have enough money... Instead of just buying myself things lol..
At the rate that people are signing up it doesn't look like it will be closing that soon. You should have time

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabeJ View Post
I'm looking into getting some of these, eventually for under the hood. When I do, I'm planning on using the hood switch from my remote start as a trigger (relay isolated).... you can catch the top of it at the bottom of this photo:

-----------------------------------------------------^^ here
See above