Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Official Group buy for gears and lockers!!

Old 12-01-2011, 04:10 AM   #41
tervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to all

Name: Danny
tervanun's Tacoma Gallery
bump cuz I need lockers but don't have time to ask questions n stuff til saturday
Old 12-01-2011, 08:22 AM   #42
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
First of the month! Anybody who just got paid feel like placing an order?
Old 12-01-2011, 08:35 AM   #43
06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

06indigoink's Tacoma Gallery
any idea when this is over? just got done talking to ECGS about some 4.56's, this is wayyyy cheaper.
Old 12-01-2011, 08:39 AM   #44
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06indigoink View Post
any idea when this is over? just got done talking to ECGS about some 4.56's, this is wayyyy cheaper.
It's over as soon as we get enough orders. If we get 10 orders this week, they ship soon. If it takes a month, nobody gets their stuff for over a month. If it takes longer, the vendor will probably pull the deal because supplier prices fluctuate over time.

If you're interested, call and order. The sooner everyone orders, the sooner everyone gets their stuff.
Old 12-01-2011, 08:44 AM   #45
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd
Old 12-01-2011, 10:42 AM   #46
Wombat
romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Mechanic/Security
Name: Luis
romeo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Is it payday yet?
it sure is and im ready to buy but im just curious about this question and would like to know the answer before i buy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
I was talking to someone about re gearing today, and they said (about the 3rd member/drive shaft flange):
"When the 3rd member is regeared the pinion spline count changes from 29 to 27 and I don't think they offer a 27 spline with the same bolt pattern for the 05+ tacos. The triple drilled flange allows you to install aftermarket gears and bolt the stock driveshaft up."

Anyone know anything about this?? If re gearing also means having to buy a new flange too?
Old 12-01-2011, 10:53 AM   #47

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Give the guy a call and find out. He'd be the most knowledgeable about the products.
Old 12-01-2011, 02:29 PM   #48
Wombat
romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

romeo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Give the guy a call and find out. He'd be the most knowledgeable about the products.
have you placed an order in for the gears? do you know of any other parts that we would need to complete the job in 1-2 days?
Old 12-01-2011, 02:33 PM   #49

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
My order's in but I'm only buying for the front. I have a custom-width, spooled, trussed, fabricated 9" rear axle being built while I wait for the front gears.

The guy at the shop will know everything you need to regear. The time it takes is dependent on the skill of the person doing your install.
Old 12-01-2011, 02:34 PM   #50
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
brandon is the best guy to answer all of these questions you have. give him a call, dont be scared lol.

he told me someone called ans said gears will reduce your mileage.... if you have 33s and 4.56s your mpg will go up, if you have 31s and 4.56s it will go down... just an fyi
Old 12-01-2011, 02:42 PM   #51
Wombat

romeo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
brandon is the best guy to answer all of these questions you have. give him a call, dont be scared lol.

he told me someone called ans said gears will reduce your mileage.... if you have 33s and 4.56s your mpg will go up, if you have 31s and 4.56s it will go down... just an fyi
i have 33s so ill be good, can someone PM me his number?
Old 12-01-2011, 02:44 PM   #52

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by romeo View Post
i have 33s so ill be good, can someone PM me his number?
One better than PM'ing. Here's the first post:

Quote:
hello guys, a friend of mine Brandon, (bytortruck) is willing to do a group buy for us!!

you can get any nitro gears for any vehicle!!
you can get arb lockers!
you can get powertrax lockers!

you will order directly through Bytor, you will need to call him to place your order since it is kind of a complicated order and he wants to make sure you get the right part for your truck!

his phone number is: 480-656-0878
web site: http://www.bytortruck.com/index.php

when you call him to place your order make sure you say you are calling about the tacomaworld group buy! also please make sure that you give him your screen name, and then he will give me the screen names to add to a list.

Gears will not ship out untill there is 20 sets of gears sold! ( if i order gears for the front and rear of my truck thats considered 2 sets)
Arb lockers will not ship untill there is at least 5 sold!
Powertrax will not ship untill there is at least 5 sold!

im sure im missing tons of stuff as it is really late. but get those orders in
Old 12-01-2011, 03:16 PM   #53
Wombat

romeo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
One better than PM'ing. Here's the first post:
sweet appreciate it, calling now
Old 12-01-2011, 03:18 PM   #54

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Follow the example, folks!
Old 12-01-2011, 03:27 PM   #55
BytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brandon
BytorTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Yes please call!!! I have had a few calls today keep them coming. Any questions I will answer for you. Our Phone number is 480-656-0878
Old 12-01-2011, 04:29 PM   #58
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
Quote:

really? i didnt think it would cuz u would be running a higher rpm? i know if u dont take into account ur actual distanced traveled and just use ur odometer with 33's then u will get worse gas mileage because u are actually traveling farther than what the odometer says with stock 3.73's

with me supercharged im not worried bout loss of power but if i can gain some of it back and also improve my gas mileage i would opt for 4.56 gears on my 33"s
Old 12-01-2011, 07:21 PM   #59
Take your flame, ignite the world!!!!
04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colby
04taco2wd's Tacoma Gallery
I'll call him tomoro. I def want front and rear gears but I dont know if I want to go ahead and purchase the install kits...
Old 12-01-2011, 08:08 PM   #60
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
idk about that.. I'd like to see some proof. a lot of people disagree with that. I want that to be true, but I've seen a lot of contradictions on here.