Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Official Group buy for gears and lockers!!

Old 12-18-2012, 10:36 AM   #761
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
DueNorth's Tacoma Gallery
I decided to email them and linked this thread asking to explain himself and rectify this with you.

I hope this works out for you in the end, if not, i'd imagine he won't be in business much longer treating customers like that.

Definitely contact the BBB and file a complaint...maybe even talk to a lawyer.
Old 12-18-2012, 10:56 AM   #762
Benjamin Newman
Btnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Benjamin
Btnewman's Tacoma Gallery
finally talked to him, he is getting me my money back, I guess he hasn't been around work for a while due to some pretty serious family health issues.
Old 12-18-2012, 11:05 AM   #763
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
DueNorth's Tacoma Gallery
That's great! Too bad it took a year to do so. When that GB was going on I was really tempted to get in on it to save a few bucks but after seeing complaints on here I'm really glad I didn't. I went to ECGS instead...
Old 12-18-2012, 11:09 AM   #764
Benjamin Newman
Btnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Eventually, I will prob go to ecgs.
Old 12-18-2012, 11:17 AM   #765
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
glad you guys got it sorted out.
Old 12-18-2012, 04:00 PM   #767
BytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brandon
BytorTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Gylar just sent me the link to this, yes we did have a whole gamut of problems with this gear group buy. The ball was dropped not only by us but by afew others. We are working with ben to get him handled. Sorry for the drama guys.
Old 12-18-2012, 04:34 PM   #768
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-18-2012, 04:49 PM   #769
Benjamin Newman

Hey bytor, no hard feelings.
Old 12-18-2012, 07:39 PM   #770
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BytorTruck View Post
Gylar just sent me the link to this, yes we did have a whole gamut of problems with this gear group buy. The ball was dropped not only by us but by afew others. We are working with ben to get him handled. Sorry for the drama guys.
Old 08-05-2013, 02:58 PM   #771
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Someone do another GB for gears!!!
Old 08-05-2013, 03:00 PM   #772
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
Someone do another GB for gears!!!
x2!!

Old 08-05-2013, 07:02 PM   #774
Benjamin Newman

Uh. I would try for a different vendor if you guys were going to try this...
Old 08-05-2013, 08:56 PM   #775
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
lol. What Ben said.
Old 08-06-2013, 02:11 PM   #776
AZtacoma05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZtacoma05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZtacoma05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZtacoma05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZtacoma05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZtacoma05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZtacoma05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZtacoma05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZtacoma05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZtacoma05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZtacoma05 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
AZtacoma05's Tacoma Gallery
Agreed this GB was a disaster. I also had mine installed by him because I was local. Serious mistake.
Old 08-06-2013, 02:25 PM   #777
Benjamin Newman

Did they fail prematurely? Or did it just cost out the ass? I was looking at getting some hydraulic bumps through him as a trade off since getting paid back was taking forever. But his prices were almost dould the average sale price from anywhere including local places.
Old 08-06-2013, 02:29 PM   #778
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Btnewman View Post
Did they fail prematurely? Or did it just cost out the ass? I was looking at getting some hydraulic bumps through him as a trade off since getting paid back was taking forever. But his prices were almost dould the average sale price from anywhere including local places.
did u get your cash back??
Old 08-06-2013, 03:16 PM   #779
Benjamin Newman

Yeah, it just took a while
Old 08-06-2013, 04:48 PM   #780
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Btnewman View Post
Uh. I would try for a different vendor if you guys were going to try this...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slodgetto View Post
lol. What Ben said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZtacoma05 View Post
Agreed this GB was a disaster. I also had mine installed by him because I was local. Serious mistake.

Agreed. I'm just helping stir up a gear GB (ECGS, cough, cough)