Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

TREX GRILLS GROUP BUY FEELER

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-23-2011, 06:23 PM   #1
Penis Bird
SoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalTacos's Tacoma Gallery
TREX GRILLS GROUP BUY FEELER

So i talked to the manager over at Trex and he said they'd be willing to offer some discount to people interested in their grills. Numbers arent set yet. He said probably around 200-$300 minimum. let me know if you guys are interested so i can approach him with some idea of whos interested in what and can get some more definite numbers...discount...minimums...etc. These discounts would be offered for any grill for an car or truck.
Let me know guys.
Old 11-23-2011, 06:28 PM   #2
F16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: LUKE
F16TACO's Tacoma Gallery
i would be interested in their black mesh style grilles for the bumper/grille. the plain one, not the one with all the bolts and stuff around it.
Old 11-23-2011, 06:40 PM   #3
Penis Bird
SoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by F16TACO View Post
i would be interested in their black mesh style grilles for the bumper/grille. the plain one, not the one with all the bolts and stuff around it.
Gotcha...now we need 18 more.
Old 11-23-2011, 07:00 PM   #4
F16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: LUKE
F16TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
Gotcha...now we need 18 more.
any word on how much of discount? if we do get it i would be lookin at gettin the grille insert and bumper insert.
Old 11-23-2011, 09:10 PM   #5
Penis Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by F16TACO View Post
any word on how much of discount? if we do get it i would be lookin at gettin the grille insert and bumper insert.
Not yet, will be calling him on Monday to discuss further and will update.
Old 11-24-2011, 01:15 PM   #6
tacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomtn's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe it would be helpful if you provided a link to the website too
Old 12-13-2011, 07:37 PM   #7
DreDog is on a distinguished road

Name: Andrew
DreDog's Tacoma Gallery
i bought one here last night. killer deal

http://www.amazon.com/T-Rex-20895-Ho...ar=1&carId=001
Old 12-17-2011, 07:00 AM   #8
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Bill
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
anyone know if they have the lower grille as well, dredog get some pic's when u get it on, and let us know if the grille feels solid and sturdy.
Old 02-03-2012, 08:20 PM   #9
Tacobato is on a distinguished road
Name: Noel
Tacobato's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brny67 View Post
anyone know if they have the lower grille as well, dredog get some pic's when u get it on, and let us know if the grille feels solid and sturdy.
Yes they do.

I got my trex grills yesterday.
Old 02-03-2012, 08:31 PM   #10
FPS-a-holic
Fractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Fractured's Tacoma Gallery
I might be interested, but 200-300$ for some black metal mesh might be a little much- especially if modification is required to install. I will stay on board for the pricing.

OP- Please insert a pic to the first post so everyone can see what you are talking about.

Products Discussed in this Thread