Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

ATO Hi-Lift Bed Mount Group Buy!!! - Closes 1-5-12

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-02-2012, 02:14 PM   #401
MadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nick
MadToy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poke Tako View Post
I noticed that it doesn't sit flat as well. What I did is used a rubber washer in between the mount and the metal washer so that squared part of the bolt sits flat and snug when the nut is tighten. It's much easier than to dremel anything.
That's exactly what I did....

Moving the stock strap points for some reason interfere with the Undercover bed cover closing properly, but I'll figure that out.
Old 02-02-2012, 04:39 PM   #402
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
Typically if you crank down on them real good the washer will pull down flush. It's kinda tricky to get them that tight though.
Old 02-10-2012, 06:44 AM   #403
hotrodman is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
hotrodman's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine painted and installed. Had it on the side but then thought it would look better on the front of the bed. This is the 60 inch "extreme" version, as you can see it fits, just bearly!
Old 02-10-2012, 10:08 AM   #404
Banned
Shemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Shemicals's Tacoma Gallery
any idea of when the orders with antenna mounts will ship?
Old 02-13-2012, 08:28 AM   #405
skeeert
CopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kins
CopyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire931 View Post
Typically if you crank down on them real good the washer will pull down flush. It's kinda tricky to get them that tight though.
That's all mine took but it really ins't that difficult. Just use a socket wrench and you will have enough torque on that sucker to cause the washer to mold to the bolt and develop a very secure bond. Just takes some elbow grease...

I ended up mounting mine behind the cab. Love that I no longer have it laying in the bed and that its finally locked up! Great product! THANK YOU ATO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-24-2012, 04:45 PM   #406
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 307th Expeditionary Sig BN
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
blurry pic but here's mine, thanks again!

Old 02-24-2012, 05:16 PM   #407
Banned
Shemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Shemicals's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine installed and love em! Thanks again!
Old 02-24-2012, 05:31 PM   #408
jerseyshawn is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
jerseyshawn's Tacoma Gallery
whens the next one?
Old 02-25-2012, 08:10 PM   #409
Oysterhead is on a distinguished road
Oysterhead's Tacoma Gallery
Painted hardware black

Old 01-28-2013, 11:11 AM   #412
hetkind has a brilliant futurehetkind has a brilliant futurehetkind has a brilliant futurehetkind has a brilliant futurehetkind has a brilliant futurehetkind has a brilliant futurehetkind has a brilliant futurehetkind has a brilliant futurehetkind has a brilliant futurehetkind has a brilliant futurehetkind has a brilliant future
Army: Defense Contract Management Agency
Name: Howard
hetkind's Tacoma Gallery
It only took me 20 minutes to grind away the slag and put the body filler on the holes left by the bad cut...In the future, I would choose a different vendor.

Howard

Products Discussed in this Thread