Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Wrap Around Lightbar Group Buy - 2nd Gen.

Old 12-09-2011, 08:09 AM   #1
PELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed
PELLEY's Tacoma Gallery
Wrap Around Lightbar Group Buy - 2nd Gen.

Group Buy is closed and no longer available.
Old 12-10-2011, 08:19 AM   #2
MrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to behold

Name: Angie
MrsPib's Tacoma Gallery
This thing is going to be wicked, and stomps the competition IMO. PELLEY, do you have plans for any slider as well??
Old 12-10-2011, 09:49 PM   #3
PELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed
PELLEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsPib View Post
This thing is going to be wicked, and stomps the competition IMO. PELLEY, do you have plans for any slider as well??
Thanks for the good words!!! I do plan on doing a few more parts. Sliders, bed bars, small expo racks, and more. But first thing is first, light bars. Haha
Old 12-12-2011, 05:08 PM   #4
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
I reallly like this hmmmm
Old 12-12-2011, 05:14 PM   #5
PELLEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabre View Post
I reallly like this hmmmm
Do it!!! Haha, thanks for the compliment!
Old 12-12-2011, 05:39 PM   #6
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PELLEY View Post
Do it!!! Haha, thanks for the compliment!
I think I might do they come painted or just take some rustelom to it?
Old 12-12-2011, 05:43 PM   #7
PELLEY's Tacoma Gallery
They will be powder coated a textured satin black, included in the price.
Old 12-14-2011, 09:46 PM   #8
fuzz26 is on a distinguished road

fuzz26's Tacoma Gallery
Will this work with factory aluminum skid? 2010 tacoma
Old 12-15-2011, 05:28 AM   #9
PELLEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzz26 View Post
Will this work with factory aluminum skid? 2010 tacoma
I personally have not tested it, but I am 95% sure it will after looking at pictures. If you want, I can further verify if you PM me a few dimensions of the skid, I can then measure to make sure you will be good.
Old 12-15-2011, 05:42 AM   #10
Waiting to see...
Skycam3 has much to be proud ofSkycam3 has much to be proud ofSkycam3 has much to be proud ofSkycam3 has much to be proud ofSkycam3 has much to be proud ofSkycam3 has much to be proud ofSkycam3 has much to be proud ofSkycam3 has much to be proud ofSkycam3 has much to be proud ofSkycam3 has much to be proud of

Army: 11B2PB4
Name: Tony
Skycam3's Tacoma Gallery
Good looking design. Will this fit a 2012 Tacoma with a skid plate? I hope so.
Let me know...
Old 12-15-2011, 06:33 AM   #11
PELLEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skycam3 View Post
Good looking design. Will this fit a 2012 Tacoma with a skid plate? I hope so.
Let me know...
Verifying the 2012 fitment on Saturday, but should be good. The truck I am pre-fitting on does not have a TRD skid, if you PM me some simple measurements I will double check while I am doing the fitment check.

And thanks for the compliment!!!
Old 12-15-2011, 09:19 AM   #12
Waiting to see...
Skycam3 has much to be proud ofSkycam3 has much to be proud ofSkycam3 has much to be proud ofSkycam3 has much to be proud ofSkycam3 has much to be proud ofSkycam3 has much to be proud ofSkycam3 has much to be proud ofSkycam3 has much to be proud ofSkycam3 has much to be proud ofSkycam3 has much to be proud of

Skycam3's Tacoma Gallery
Take a look at the pic and let me know where you need measurements from...if you need a better pic, it will have to be this afternoon when I get home. I'm in my monkey suit at work.
Tony
Attached Thumbnails
Wrap Around Lightbar Group Buy - 2nd Gen.-photo-18-.jpg  
Old 12-15-2011, 10:53 AM   #13
PELLEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Take a look at the pic and let me know where you need measurements from...if you need a better pic, it will have to be this afternoon when I get home. I'm in my monkey suit at work.
Tony
Well that just looks like the factory skid plate, not a TRD one. Which is good, means that there should be no problem!

The wrap around light bar bolts on in 2 places, on the outside bumper bolts,and on the frame, where there is a bolt furthest to the edge of the frame. You can see the lower bolt I am talking about in your picture, they are the outer silver bolts, on the driver side there is just one, passenger side, it is the outer most bolt.

So ya, long story short you should be good to go! The truck I am verifying on this weekend has the stock skid plate like yours too, I will post on Saturday once I am 100%
Old 12-15-2011, 11:08 AM   #14
fuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to behold
fuzz master's Tacoma Gallery
dammit need to get $$ for this....looks great by the way
Old 12-15-2011, 11:33 AM   #15
PELLEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzz master View Post
dammit need to get $$ for this....looks great by the way
Thanks for the compliment! I will continue to do these in batches of 5, so don't feel like your gunna miss out!
Old 12-15-2011, 11:41 AM   #16
Waiting to see...

Skycam3's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Pelley...if it fits, I'm in. BTW, thanks for your service to our country(even though your a wing-nut, I was Army infantry and had to dig waaaaaaay too many holes in the ground. Yes I'm jealous).
Old 12-15-2011, 11:53 AM   #17
PELLEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks Pelley...if it fits, I'm in. BTW, thanks for your service to our country(even though your a wing-nut, I was Army infantry and had to dig waaaaaaay too many holes in the ground. Yes I'm jealous).
Haha, thanks for the personal compliment. My hat is off to you as well, thank you sir, for your service!!! Sounds like your service was much harder than mine has been. I am a maintenance planner, so I fly a desk... I get to work with the jets, but very hard for a guy like me to sit in my little cage all day. But hey, there is a reason I quit turning wrenches when I joined the AF!!
Old 12-15-2011, 09:23 PM   #18
desert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan Blagg
desert guy's Tacoma Gallery
nice work on the light bar bumper
Old 12-17-2011, 07:06 PM   #19
PELLEY's Tacoma Gallery
Did the test fit on the 2012 today, IT FITS GREAT. Posted pictures in my original post. Who has a 2012 and wants one??!!
Old 12-17-2011, 07:21 PM   #20
JavaJoe1 is on a distinguished road

Name: Joe
JavaJoe1's Tacoma Gallery
OP what T-Rex grill is that? I checked there site for the 2012 and found nothing. I WANT!!!