Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Light Bar Group Buy - 2nd Gen.

Old 12-11-2011, 05:22 PM   #1
PELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed
PELLEY's Tacoma Gallery
Light Bar Group Buy - 2nd Gen.

closed

The List:

Old 12-12-2011, 10:10 AM   #2
PELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed
PELLEY's Tacoma Gallery
Sgtpepper and 2011 TRD Sport, you guys are on the list!
Old 12-12-2011, 10:13 AM   #3
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck, looks pretty good and competitively priced with the larger name, commercially made bars
Old 12-12-2011, 10:25 AM   #4
PELLEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Good luck, looks pretty good and competitively priced with the larger name, commercially made bars
Thanks! Appreciate the good words.
Old 12-17-2011, 07:02 PM   #6
PELLEY's Tacoma Gallery
Well, I hate to report that this will not fit the 2012 Tacomas... The lower grill is much narrower, and a little smaller. I might make a new version to fit the 2012 models, but I need to sell a few more of these first... Sorry to those who wanted one, I will let you know when I have one for you.
Old 12-17-2011, 07:02 PM   #7
PELLEY's Tacoma Gallery
ToyFanatic, your on the list!
Old 12-23-2011, 10:09 AM   #8
2011 TRD Sport is on a distinguished road
Name: Jeff
2011 TRD Sport's Tacoma Gallery
Bump we need 2 more
Old 12-26-2011, 05:41 PM   #9
PELLEY's Tacoma Gallery
Post Christmas push. Got parts to make 7 more of these. Probably gunna build them all this week so if we get a couple more orders these will go out quickly!!!
Old 12-31-2011, 01:01 PM   #10
YotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: FMC 25th BSB
Name: Brian
YotaMan2007's Tacoma Gallery
these are really nice. I'd definately buy one when I'm about to get my truck back and have it ready to go when I get my truck after I'm done with AIT.
Old 12-31-2011, 01:14 PM   #11
PELLEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaMan2007 View Post
these are really nice. I'd definately buy one when I'm about to get my truck back and have it ready to go when I get my truck after I'm done with AIT.
I will continue to make these, let me know when your ready.
Old 12-31-2011, 01:17 PM   #12
PELLEY's Tacoma Gallery
Holy light bars Batman!!!!

Old 01-02-2012, 06:26 PM   #13
PELLEY's Tacoma Gallery
Sending everything to powder tomorrow, have 5 left. Those that are on the list, I'll be ready to ship by Friday!!!

Old 01-05-2012, 07:13 PM   #14
PELLEY's Tacoma Gallery
Got parts from powder!!! Those who have ordered, I will be sending you a final invoice. There are still a few left in this batch. I have 5 left, no wait!!! Here are a couple iPhone pictures, better ones to come soon! Enjoy:

Old 01-06-2012, 11:27 AM   #15
Paid!

Now the waiting for the UPS man to come
Old 01-09-2012, 08:02 AM   #16
Just ordered some lights.

1 set of Hella Black Magic inside
1 set PIAA 5190 outside.

Should be bright!
Old 01-09-2012, 08:26 AM   #17
PELLEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 TRD Sport View Post
Just ordered some lights.

1 set of Hella Black Magic inside
1 set PIAA 5190 outside.

Should be bright!
Nice!!! I had 2 Hella 700ff's on mine when I tested it out. They were ok, but I wanted a little more light. I am getting 2 more, and then doing the HID conversion on them... We will see how it works out.

Also, I am shipping your stuff out today. Already boxed up and ready to go, I tried on Saturday, but my local UPS store closed before I got there... I'll PM you your tracking number.
Old 01-17-2012, 09:03 AM   #18
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
$13 for shipping and a Kragen Group buy going on. Tempting, wish I was back in the states right about now.
Old 01-17-2012, 09:04 AM   #19
PELLEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zac808 View Post
$13 for shipping and a Kragen Group buy going on. Tempting, wish I was back in the states right about now.
Haha, well I can send to APO, or whatever you need... haha
Old 01-17-2012, 09:46 AM   #20
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PELLEY View Post
Haha, well I can send to APO, or whatever you need... haha
No worries, I'll be back in a month.