Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Woah! Another retrofitsource.com group buy! Lets get 25!

Old 12-20-2011, 10:13 AM   #1
LEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shed
LEDsolutions's Tacoma Gallery
Woah! Another retrofitsource.com group buy! Lets get 25!

This is the most recent as of 12/14/11

25% code for stage III kits: 25tacomaworldR4

There is a 25% offer on the stage III kits. It can be anything more than a stage III kit also. You can even order more than the stage III kit(i.e. add additional items) I organized one of these earlier this year and it worked out well. Combined with the two forums that I spread the word to, I think the list totalled 43 people in one group buy!

Just shop here:
http://www.theretrofitsource.com/

Lets go guys, just add your name to the list so I can show Matt and we can all get the coupon code setup!

At that point, payments will be taken by Matt@TRS and orders will ship out as soon as the 25 payments or more are placed

also, the list was copied from the previous group buy!

#1. TheDan - Bi-xenon Morimoto Mini Stage III Kit (D2S)
#2 Holyfield19-Bi-xenon Morimoto Mini stage III D2S
#3 kogary - Bi-xenon Morimoto Mini Stage III Kit (D2S)
#4 Nightstr- FX-R stage III
#5 GoDeacsWFU23 - Bi-xenon Morimoto Mini Stage III (D2S)
#6 GoDeacsWFU23 -Blazer Fog Light Stage III
#7 Knine00 - Bi-xenon Morimoto Mini Stage III Kit (D2S)
#8 shweller -
#9 CalgaryRider - Bi-Xenon FX-R Stage III Kit
#10 CalgaryRider-Blazer Fog Light Stage III Kit
#11 fishntaco-Bi-xenon Morimoto Mini Stage III Kit (D2S)
Old 12-20-2011, 10:29 AM   #3
LEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shed
LEDsolutions's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey05Taco View Post
Matt's proba my shocked these are still going on.
Yes, its come to a point where its get a list and forward it when you have 25 every month...lol

Most def a good thing for TRS! They offer a great product:O
Old 12-20-2011, 11:15 AM   #5
GO TIGERS!
holyfield19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedholyfield19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedholyfield19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedholyfield19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedholyfield19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedholyfield19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedholyfield19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedholyfield19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedholyfield19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedholyfield19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedholyfield19 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
holyfield19's Tacoma Gallery
Bump!

Sub'd cause i'm on the list and want to know when it's going to go down. COME ON PEOPLE SIGN UP!!! Hey LED, should we cantact TRS with our info and kit request so they know whats we want ahead of time? Can we pay ahead of time? Do you have the group buy on any other forums right now? Just want to see if we can fill this up quickly?
Old 12-20-2011, 12:07 PM   #6
just an AnT
AsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3451, 1st Civ Div MCB Camp Pendleton
Name: AnT
AsianAnts's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sure LJ/LEDSolutions has the answer, but from what ive seen in the past, they need 25 ppl first. Once 25 has been reached a code will be given to use for the discount. At that time, you can place your order with the code. Once 25 has been paid, shipment/charges would follow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holyfield19 View Post
Sub'd cause i'm on the list and want to know when it's going to go down. COME ON PEOPLE SIGN UP!!! Hey LED, should we cantact TRS with our info and kit request so they know whats we want ahead of time? Can we pay ahead of time? Do you have the group buy on any other forums right now? Just want to see if we can fill this up quickly?
Old 12-20-2011, 12:43 PM   #7
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Woot! Thanks LEDSolitions. Let's get the ball rolling!!!!
Old 12-20-2011, 02:27 PM   #8
2 wheel member
RRnold is on a distinguished road

RRnold's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEDsolutions View Post

There is a 25% offer on the stage III kits. It can be anything more than a stage III kit also. You can even order more than the stage III kit(i.e. add additional items) I organized one of these earlier this year and it worked out well. Combined with the two forums that I spread the word to, I think the list totalled 43 people in one group buy!

Just shop here:

Lets go guys, just add your name to the list so I can show Matt and we can all get the coupon code setup!

At that point, payments will be taken by Matt@TRS and orders will ship out as soon as the 25 payments or more are placed

#8 shweller -
#12 RRnold-Bi-xenon Morimoto Mini Stage III Kit (D2S)
Bi-xenon Morimoto Mini Stage III Kit (D2S)
Old 12-20-2011, 04:07 PM   #9
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

almost there!!!
Old 12-20-2011, 04:09 PM   #10
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
oh dear...may jump on this. gunna have some extra cash laying around after the 1st of teh year
Old 12-20-2011, 04:10 PM   #11
Casey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant future

Name: Casey
Casey05Taco's Tacoma Gallery
hell man at the rate theyve been filling these there may be a January group buy #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick904 View Post
oh dear...may jump on this. gunna have some extra cash laying around after the 1st of teh year
Old 12-20-2011, 04:11 PM   #12
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
When is last call for this? I may have the money after Christmas.
Old 12-20-2011, 04:12 PM   #13
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
Well with my logic. we only have about a week and a half left in the year. and the code is usually good for a week or so. so you should be fine for after christmas. the code can be used if you are not on the list btw. they just need 25 minimum.
Old 12-20-2011, 04:13 PM   #14
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Got it Thanks.
Old 12-20-2011, 06:27 PM   #16

Dinner bump!
Old 12-20-2011, 07:48 PM   #17
07734 is on a distinguished road
07734's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEDsolutions View Post

Just shop here:

#8 shweller -
put my name down for a set of FX-R stage III kit
or a set of stage III kit with some VIP projectors

still deciding with one i should go for

thx
Old 12-20-2011, 09:26 PM   #18
Eatstone is on a distinguished road
Eatstone's Tacoma Gallery
Im down for 2 FX-R stg 3 kits. Wanna retro in January, lets go people
Old 12-20-2011, 09:35 PM   #19
just an AnT
AsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3451, 1st Civ Div MCB Camp Pendleton
Name: AnT
AsianAnts's Tacoma Gallery
BTW, calgaryrider and godeacswfu23, i dont think you can take a spot with a blazer fog kit....from what i recall and what has been told to me, only the full stage 3 or 4 kits will take a spot in the GB. Keep in mind, you will still get 25% discount, its just that the blazer kit alone does not rate a spot on the GB list......

So the list should look like the below:

#5 GoDeacsWFU23 - Bi-xenon Morimoto Mini Stage III (D2S) & Blazer Fog kit
#6 Knine00 - Bi-xenon Morimoto Mini Stage III Kit (D2S)
#7 shweller -
#8 CalgaryRider - Bi-Xenon FX-R Stage III Kit & Blazer Fog Kit
#9 fishntaco-Bi-xenon Morimoto Mini Stage III Kit (D2S)
#10 07334 - FX-R stage III kit
#11 Eatstone - FX-R stg 3 kit
#12 Eatstone - FX-R stg 3 kit
$13
Old 12-20-2011, 10:20 PM   #20
shweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant future

shweller's Tacoma Gallery
Made my mind up! Hopefully this thread doesnt cause confusion from the origonal thread...

#5 GoDeacsWFU23 - Bi-xenon Morimoto Mini Stage III (D2S) & Blazer Fog kit
#6 Knine00 - Bi-xenon Morimoto Mini Stage III Kit (D2S)
#7 shweller - FX-R Stage III / 100mm CCFL / 55W ballasts / Gatling Gun
#8 CalgaryRider - Bi-Xenon FX-R Stage III Kit & Blazer Fog Kit
#9 fishntaco-Bi-xenon Morimoto Mini Stage III Kit (D2S)
#10 07334 - FX-R stage III kit
#11 Eatstone - FX-R stg 3 kit
#12 Eatstone - FX-R stg 3 kit