Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Feeler: Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD Double Din Head Unit

Old 12-20-2011, 11:26 PM   #1
tacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomtn's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD Double Din Head Unit

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAu...-P4300DVD.aspx

Retail is about $378. Already a good price, but with group buying power the price will be even better.

Nice unit, good reviews. No built-in Nav but there is an add-on unit available. I'm posting this to see what kind of interest there is.

Anyone?
Old 12-20-2011, 11:53 PM   #2
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuy
JStradaXR's Tacoma Gallery
Tacomtn I can work a GB with this BUT here are the pros between me and amazon. Reminder I work for onlinecarstereo.com

Cons : Amazon may or may not offer a limited 30 day warranty. Items might or might not be refurbished. They charge tax so on top of that price throw almost $25-30 more for tax

Pros : with me you get a ONE YEAR WARRANTY, I will not charge you tax at all. All items new sealed in box.

Get a group together and with the amount of ppl I can figure out the price. The more ppl the better the price. Ask your self this would you buy from amazon / egay or from an official pioneer dealer?
Old 12-21-2011, 12:09 AM   #3
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Definitely interested.
Old 12-21-2011, 12:17 AM   #4
tacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomtn's Tacoma Gallery
Two interested folks already, not bad. Keep 'em coming boys.
Old 12-21-2011, 01:59 AM   #5
06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kenney
06rubi's Tacoma Gallery
Make it 3. Definitely want one for my subi. Wife is on the fence if she wants one for her truck. I'm trying to convince her she does for the ipod connectivity and I can run a couple cameras up front over her tires for her to use when she's playing on the rocks. But she says she already has an aux port and me to spot her.
Old 12-21-2011, 09:52 AM   #6
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Let's get a list going
Old 12-21-2011, 06:45 PM   #7
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
sign me up. Hopefully enough people get in on this.
Old 12-24-2011, 07:58 AM   #9
arkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant future
Army: AH-64D Armament/Electrical/Avionics Systems Repairer
Name: James
arkansasman5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixplatexr View Post
interested depending on price
x2
Old 12-24-2011, 08:37 AM   #10
ST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixplatexr View Post
interested depending on price
Quote:
Originally Posted by arkansasman5 View Post
x2
Me too. I dont want to spend the crazy prices that most dvd units are costing. I am interested in seeing how this goes.
Old 12-24-2011, 08:54 AM   #11
Raddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Russell
Raddbus's Tacoma Gallery
does this unit have Nav? I might be interested even if it doesn't depending on the price.
Old 12-24-2011, 10:10 AM   #12

tacomtn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raddbus View Post
does this unit have Nav? I might be interested even if it doesn't depending on the price.
No Nav. Read the link above or Google to get more info to help you make your decision. Unfortunately, the reviews on the Pioneer add-on Nav unit aren't great. But I'd rather use my separate, portable Nav unit ($99 Magellan) anyhow and keep the HU lower cost. Less to go wrong also.
Old 12-25-2011, 05:35 PM   #13
Bring Yuengling To MN!
angrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

angrysam's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not too up on AV stuff anymore. Can this unit be made to work with steering wheel controls.

Possible interest here depending on the answer to this question and price..........
Old 12-25-2011, 05:38 PM   #14

Yes but you need to buy the adapter...
Old 12-25-2011, 06:02 PM   #15

ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Any way we can get a price on this if we get, say, 10 orders? I'm ready to pull the trigger but if I can get it for a better price I'll wait to order it on here.
Old 12-26-2011, 11:44 PM   #16

tacomtn's Tacoma Gallery
BTW, you can also connect the iPhone and play your videos onto the HU. Pretty cool feature to add to the versatility of this deck.

I also checked on the previous version of this deck, the P4200. Surprisingly, it's actually selling for more than this newer deck. Strange.
Old 12-26-2011, 11:49 PM   #17

tacomtn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raddbus View Post
It can also be linked with the iPhone and use internet GPS. That's another option that makes this unit cool!
Old 12-26-2011, 11:56 PM   #18
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery

just installed mine christmas day...great unit. you guys should definitely get in on this.

Nav can be added.
steering wheel controls can be used with proper adapter

the touch screen on this unit is awesome. no lag. super smooth and fast. great display.

very easy to control the ipod on the screen itself.

the 4300 also is able to run pandora through a phone

also the buttons across the bottom are buttons, not touch. which is nice
Old 12-27-2011, 12:07 AM   #19

tacomtn's Tacoma Gallery
Sweettt!!

How was the install? Big sound improvement over stock HU using same components?
Old 12-27-2011, 12:09 AM   #20
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
I switched from a single din kenwood unit, and I must say this unit sounds a bit better than that one (i do have subs and upgraded speakers) but you should notice a bit better sound quality with just the headunit. Seeing as ive taken apart and put back together my dash a good few times and installed about 10 systems the installs dont take me very long at all. maybe 30 to 45 minutes for a headunit install only. most time consuming part is splicing in the new wiring harness.

Make sure you get the metra kit and use the factory brackets. the scoshe kit sucks for DD units