Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

HID Xenon Group Buy! Ends 01/15/12 Happy New Years!

Old 01-04-2012, 10:16 PM   #21
brett1586 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brett
brett1586's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. Wish I could afford it right now.

By the way OP, your first post says the 15th of December in the actual body of your post instead of January. Might wanna fix it...
Old 01-04-2012, 10:24 PM   #22
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brett1586 View Post
Bump. Wish I could afford it right now.

By the way OP, your first post says the 15th of December in the actual body of your post instead of January. Might wanna fix it...
Lol thanks got that fixed.
Old 01-06-2012, 03:21 PM   #23
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

A little weekend is here bump!
Old 01-07-2012, 10:46 PM   #24

I received a message earlier about shipping to Canada. And Yes, we ship there just shipping is a little more expensive.
Old 01-08-2012, 10:32 AM   #25
ZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
ZMan2k2's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Slim! Payment sent.
Old 01-08-2012, 06:17 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan2k2 View Post
Thanks Slim! Payment sent.
Got it!
Old 01-08-2012, 10:37 PM   #27

I am surprised more people aren't jumping all over these LED off road lights and LED light bars!
Old 01-09-2012, 11:48 PM   #28
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/29
Redgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
I really want one but am waiting for a review and photo once Socalman22 gets his installed.
They will probably sell like hotcakes once a few reviews are out. They are the best price I have seen hands down.
Thanks for offering such a good deal
Old 01-09-2012, 11:51 PM   #29
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
My apologies i am gonna get it done saturday having a busy week but saturday for sure full writeup
Old 01-10-2012, 08:22 AM   #30
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
Southern01Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm getting the small square LED's so I'll try to post up a review on those as well.
Old 01-10-2012, 10:27 AM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern01Taco View Post
I'm getting the small square LED's so I'll try to post up a review on those as well.
That would be cool as well thanks man!
Old 01-10-2012, 12:59 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post
So if I wanted an HID conversion for a 07 WRX I can get the H7 Slim Ballast 6000k 35w and that would fit right?
yup, as long as that is the bulb your car currently uses.
Old 01-11-2012, 04:35 PM   #35
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Heres a sample just got done installing this bad boy looks really good and bright in the daytime!
Old 01-11-2012, 06:25 PM   #36
Founder Socaltacomas.com

Heres some shots for you guys on the fence about buying one of these lightbars.
front view

Side view

Night shot comparison
This is slims 5" HID lights

Lightbar

night view
Old 01-11-2012, 06:25 PM   #37

Looks dope man! Can't wait to see some night shots.
Old 01-11-2012, 06:28 PM   #38

Lol I posted exactly the same time you posted haha!

Your shot of my hid off road lights is that both (2) lights lit up? If so damn that light bar is about the same brightness as 2!
Old 01-11-2012, 06:34 PM   #39
Founder Socaltacomas.com

So here's the thing these lightbars come with a wiring harness, if you have never wired lights before this is makes things run smoothly and anyone can install it.
Old 01-11-2012, 06:36 PM   #40
Founder Socaltacomas.com

Yeah its both, it's pretty crazy u can seriously drive with these lights lol but i dont recommend it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimcubby View Post
Lol I posted exactly the same time you posted haha!

Your shot of my hid off road lights is that both (2) lights lit up? If so damn that light bar is about the same brightness as 2!