Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

HID Xenon Group Buy! Ends 01/15/12 Happy New Years!

Old 01-11-2012, 06:42 PM   #41
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SocalMan22 View Post
So here's the thing these lightbars come with a wiring harness, if you have never wired lights before this is makes things run smoothly and anyone can install it.
So that wiring harness made it a lot easier? That's good to know!
Old 01-11-2012, 06:47 PM   #42
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
It made it a ton easier i switched a couple fittings but that's it, I spent more time installing the bar clamps making sure they were in the right position lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimcubby View Post
So that wiring harness made it a lot easier? That's good to know!
Old 01-11-2012, 09:21 PM   #43
wstcstriderz has much to be proud ofwstcstriderz has much to be proud ofwstcstriderz has much to be proud ofwstcstriderz has much to be proud ofwstcstriderz has much to be proud ofwstcstriderz has much to be proud ofwstcstriderz has much to be proud ofwstcstriderz has much to be proud ofwstcstriderz has much to be proud ofwstcstriderz has much to be proud of

Name: jay
wstcstriderz's Tacoma Gallery
are there any options with these led bars? such as color and spot or flood?
Old 01-11-2012, 10:12 PM   #44
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstcstriderz View Post
are there any options with these led bars? such as color and spot or flood?
Currently only white light output no colors and spot. The light beam is like 45 degrees ish...
Old 01-12-2012, 06:54 PM   #45
Dromlace is on a distinguished road
Name: Michael
Dromlace's Tacoma Gallery
i might be interested in the bixenon low beams. Which has a slight blue to it, 6k or 8k?
Old 01-12-2012, 08:34 PM   #46
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
Get the 6K for some slight blue.
Old 01-12-2012, 09:19 PM   #47

What humanoid said... definitely go with 6k.
Old 01-13-2012, 07:11 AM   #48
The lice...they hate the sugar
Richard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ted
Richard Cranium's Tacoma Gallery
Paid! Thanks Slim!
Old 01-13-2012, 07:31 AM   #49
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
What's the mounted height on that 26.5" light bar?
Old 01-14-2012, 08:58 AM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
What's the mounted height on that 26.5" light bar?
115mm so about 4.5"
Old 01-14-2012, 09:55 AM   #51
wstcstriderz has much to be proud ofwstcstriderz has much to be proud ofwstcstriderz has much to be proud ofwstcstriderz has much to be proud ofwstcstriderz has much to be proud ofwstcstriderz has much to be proud ofwstcstriderz has much to be proud ofwstcstriderz has much to be proud ofwstcstriderz has much to be proud ofwstcstriderz has much to be proud of

does the 8.7" have a different body/outer case than the other bars?
Old 01-15-2012, 08:33 AM   #52

Quote:
does the 8.7" have a different body/outer case than the other bars?
Correct, the 3 smaller ones do have a different case design compared to the 3 larger ones. You can see the photo of the two on the first post.
Old 01-15-2012, 07:06 PM   #53

pm"d thanks
Old 01-15-2012, 08:41 PM   #54

Quote:
pm"d thanks
Got it! Paypal invoice sent out for your order.
Old 01-15-2012, 10:05 PM   #55
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
ROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: EOD Tech
Name: Jake
ROGU3 PR3DATOR's Tacoma Gallery
Officially closed as of 6 pm pacific? Hope so cause it means our lights should ship soon.
Old 01-16-2012, 07:35 AM   #56
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
115mm so about 4.5"
Just passed that info along to a buddy of mine that might be interested. I should know by the end of the day if he's in...if the window isn't closed yet.

Don't hold things up for me.
Old 01-16-2012, 08:26 AM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Just passed that info along to a buddy of mine that might be interested. I should know by the end of the day if he's in...if the window isn't closed yet.

Don't hold things up for me.
Order will be shipped out to me tomorrow so if your buddy wants it please let me know today ASAP.
Old 01-16-2012, 12:02 PM   #58
Pimptorious is on a distinguished road
Pimptorious's Tacoma Gallery
Ship tomorrow? Can you find out how long to get to Canada? I want to get them on my next set of days off at the end of the month.
Old 01-16-2012, 12:59 PM   #59

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Order will be shipped out to me tomorrow so if your buddy wants it please let me know today ASAP.
Just spoke with him -- he's out. He's looking for something around 2" tall to fit between his grill. I'll let him drop major coin on another set somewhere else.

Thanks for setting this up!
Old 01-16-2012, 02:55 PM   #60
ZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZMan2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
ZMan2k2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimptorious View Post
Ship tomorrow? Can you find out how long to get to Canada? I want to get them on my next set of days off at the end of the month.
Depending on how slimcubby ships, USPS or Canada Post would be 10-12 days. Depends on if they get held up in Customs, or slide right through. Not sure how slim ships though.