Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

HID Xenon Group Buy! Ends 01/15/12 Happy New Years!

Old 01-27-2012, 08:31 AM   #81
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
Looks bitchin cranium!! Any night shots for others to see would be greatly appreciated.
Old 01-27-2012, 08:51 AM   #82
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimcubby View Post
Attention everyone: for those that purchased from the group buy can you please post pics of your lights after install on Facebook and tag my FB Page? I will be raffling off a free pair of bulbs for the kit you ordered for those that tag me.
Lol for those that tried uploading a photo and tagging my FB Page sorry I had the settings not configured to allow it. You are good to go now and can post photos and tag us!

www.facebook.com/slimshidxenonsource
Old 01-27-2012, 11:20 AM   #83
The lice...they hate the sugar
Richard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ted
Richard Cranium's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimcubby View Post
Looks bitchin cranium!! Any night shots for others to see would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks! I'll have everything wired up tonight after work and I'll take some pics with my dSLR. I'll get some pics up when I'm all finished
Old 01-27-2012, 11:37 AM   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Cranium View Post
Thanks! I'll have everything wired up tonight after work and I'll take some pics with my dSLR. I'll get some pics up when I'm all finished
Sweet! Looking forward to seeing them. Thanks!
Old 01-27-2012, 12:21 PM   #85
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
Southern01Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Here is mine installed. I will get some night pics posted up after it gets dark. I don't have a facebook, so I can't post any on there and tag them.

Old 01-27-2012, 04:38 PM   #86
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
Southern01Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Ok so I just took some night pics and I must say that these things are awesome! I have a few different pictures for comparison.

First a picture with the LEDs lights on.

Here is just my reverse lights.

Just my headlights.

Headlights and 4" westin fogs.

As you can see the 2 LED's are comparable to my headlights and fogs.
Old 01-27-2012, 09:30 PM   #87
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Damn those a bright! i might have to get me some of those where to put them who knows lol
Old 01-28-2012, 06:41 AM   #88
Richard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Here we go...
Slim's 8000k HIDs alone...

Slims 8000K HIDs with Round LED Off-Road Lights...
Old 01-28-2012, 10:09 AM   #89

Wow those LED off road lights are insanely bright for the size!! I must say I will be finding a spot for them on my truck too lol. The only thing is I need to figure out where to mount them haha! Very nice comparison photos!
Old 01-28-2012, 01:40 PM   #90

Got the truck washed up today so you get a mounted daylight pic as well! LOVING these things!

Old 01-28-2012, 08:18 PM   #91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Cranium View Post
Got the truck washed up today so you get a mounted daylight pic as well! LOVING these things!

Sick looking!!! Love your truck!
Old 02-19-2012, 02:15 PM   #92
snorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brett
snorola's Tacoma Gallery
Any idea if these will fit in the all-pro bumper fog light cut outs? Anyone tried this?

these

into here
Old 02-19-2012, 07:52 PM   #93
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
Did you ever find out if you can get the round LEDs in a 6"+?
Old 02-20-2012, 06:09 AM   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by snorola View Post
Any idea if these will fit in the all-pro bumper fog light cut outs? Anyone tried this?

these

into here
Doubtful. I'm guessing you'd have to get a bracket fab'd...the tilt-swivel on the bottom is part of the housing and non-removable. Plus there's a visor type shroud on the top of the light that essentially constrains the lights to being mounted vertically w/the mount on the bottom.
Old 02-25-2012, 12:04 AM   #95
KingRama4 is on a distinguished road
KingRama4's Tacoma Gallery
had my HID lights i got from the previous GB in for about 2 months now. does anybody else get high beamed/flashed by oncoming traffic as much as i do? i've read you can take it in to the dealership n have them re-position the angle. anyone done this? did it help? i seem to been pissin off other drivers w/ these lights lol they look good tho
Old 02-25-2012, 10:14 AM   #96
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Position them yourself its easy. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...e-posting.html
Old 02-28-2012, 08:20 AM   #97
Oysterhead is on a distinguished road
Oysterhead's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have pics or can at least share your experience with >26.5" light bars?

Those are excellent prices and the lumen ratings are off the charts.

I'd like to read and see more!
Old 02-28-2012, 04:51 PM   #98
Founder Socaltacomas.com

currently there are no pics of that only one i have is my 10.5 one and believe me it is bright i am looking to get a bigger one though. maybe that size and then i can set up some pics
Old 02-29-2012, 10:37 AM   #99
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in one of those 26+" ones as well. Need to see the light output/distance first though.