LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Wanted: Dealership hookup for GB

Old 01-08-2012, 11:32 PM   #1
'merica
FreidTaco has much to be proud ofFreidTaco has much to be proud ofFreidTaco has much to be proud ofFreidTaco has much to be proud ofFreidTaco has much to be proud ofFreidTaco has much to be proud ofFreidTaco has much to be proud ofFreidTaco has much to be proud ofFreidTaco has much to be proud ofFreidTaco has much to be proud of

Name: null
FreidTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Wanted: Dealership hookup for GB

I have seen a few people lurking around wanting a lower center dash piece from a 09+ and wanted to know if anyone can get us a dealership hookup and form a GB. Looking for one with two blanks and the aux port. Like this

Old 01-09-2012, 05:02 PM   #4
Cloudy-fabricator of things
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Johnathan
Whitecloud's Tacoma Gallery
Definitely looking for one here.
Old 01-11-2012, 04:47 PM   #7
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-11-2012, 04:52 PM   #8
My68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
My68ur8trd's Tacoma Gallery
do you have the part number?
I can check on it

Justin
Old 01-11-2012, 04:57 PM   #9
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
I purchased mine for $133.35 from local dealership. The part number is: 55407-04040-b0.

Here it is $109.83: http://www.villagetoyotaparts.com/pr...0704040B0.html
Old 01-11-2012, 05:47 PM   #10
prosthetichead is on a distinguished road
Name: Michael
prosthetichead's Tacoma Gallery
I would like to replace mine, previous owner messed it up bad probably with cigarets and what not, dang people not treating their truck right
Old 01-11-2012, 05:55 PM   #11
GMRtaco is a name known to allGMRtaco is a name known to allGMRtaco is a name known to allGMRtaco is a name known to allGMRtaco is a name known to allGMRtaco is a name known to all

GMRtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by himmie View Post
I purchased mine for $133.35 from local dealership. The part number is: 55407-04040-b0.

Here it is $109.83: http://www.villagetoyotaparts.com/pr...0704040B0.html
So per this link it won't fit a 2007?
Old 01-11-2012, 10:48 PM   #12
'merica
FreidTaco has much to be proud ofFreidTaco has much to be proud ofFreidTaco has much to be proud ofFreidTaco has much to be proud ofFreidTaco has much to be proud ofFreidTaco has much to be proud ofFreidTaco has much to be proud ofFreidTaco has much to be proud ofFreidTaco has much to be proud ofFreidTaco has much to be proud of

well im not sure now cause i looked it up for my 2006 and it comes up with same part number and image but different part.
http://www.villagetoyotaparts.com/pr...0704030B0.html
Old 01-11-2012, 10:50 PM   #13
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMRtaco View Post
So per this link it won't fit a 2007?
It's the 2009+ part so of course it won't say it is for a 2005-08. It fits though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreidTaco View Post
well im not sure now cause i looked it up for my 2006 and it comes up with same part number and image but different part.
http://www.villagetoyotaparts.com/pr...0704030B0.html
I specified to the dealer what I wanted, had them pull it up with a 2009 VIN.
Old 01-11-2012, 10:50 PM   #14
himmie does the part from williagetoyotaparts have a usb slot or a cig lighter?
Old 01-11-2012, 10:53 PM   #15
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
This photo shows the difference between the two. I purchased the blanks and light switch separately... You will need to move the cigarette lighter and plug from the old piece:

FYI: the blanks for this are DIFFERENT than the ones left of the steering wheel.

Here it is installed:
Old 01-11-2012, 10:55 PM   #16
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Also, most websites will give you the option of entering a VIN when ordering. If you have a pre-2009 vehicle, find a VIN from a newer one with the part you want.
Old 01-11-2012, 11:02 PM   #18
The part i have has all the buttons, but the girl who owned the truck before me jacked that piece up so i wanted to replace it and hopefully get the usb but ether way it needs to be replaced thanks for the pics
Old 01-11-2012, 11:09 PM   #20
'merica

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoXdoer View Post
My dad works for Toyota so I get his discount. I thought about doing a grilles gb
Think you could price out some center dash pieces for us?