Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

2012 Group Buys...

Old 01-10-2012, 09:26 PM   #1
Off-road Enthusiast
4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Information Systems Technician
Name: Chris
4x4 Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Arrow 2012 Group Buys...

I've been looking through these posts and most are really old or over, so I've started emailing some companies. We should be able to get great deals with the end of the world coming and all

Not to mention income taxes are right around the corner

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
What do you want? Contact the maker of what you want and get some numbers rolling.
I've emailed the following:

Fabtech about a 6" lift group rate... They said they would have to get one of their dealers to offer it, they want a list of how many of what kits you need and I can get the ball rolling... Let me know so i can tell them
Warn ... emailed and waiting for a response.
Hi-Lift ... emailed and waiting for a response.
Redline Hood Struts moved the list to the "1st and 2nd Gen Redline Hood Struts" thread to make it easier... since that one is an official GB and the rest are still awaiting reply
K&N CAI ... emailed and waiting for a response.
Cobra Hand Held CB ... emailed and waiting for a response.

Any other suggestions?
Old 01-10-2012, 09:28 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
What do you want? Contact the maker of what you want and get some numbers rolling.
Old 01-10-2012, 09:43 PM   #3
Rashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rashnu's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4 Taco View Post
I wouldn't mind a good deal on a lift kit... I've emailed a company asking about a group rate, waiting to hear back. Anyone else have suggestions as to what I should try to get a group rate on?
Is there anything else that you are interested in doing to your truck?
Old 01-10-2012, 11:08 PM   #5
Off-road Enthusiast
4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

updated original post with current info
Old 01-10-2012, 11:11 PM   #6
Joeymgd78 is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Joey
Joeymgd78's Tacoma Gallery
awesome man keep us posted
Old 01-10-2012, 11:11 PM   #7
Joeymgd78 is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Joey
Joeymgd78's Tacoma Gallery
i would def be down for a warn group buy
Old 01-11-2012, 04:37 AM   #8
Ethan
ezjumper8 will become famous soon enough

Marines: 1-5
Name: ethan
ezjumper8's Tacoma Gallery
i would say either flowmaster catback exhaust or trd cat back, cold air intake, stubby antenna, total chaos UCA's, hood struts
Old 01-11-2012, 07:34 AM   #10
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Keep your eyes pealed there will be some BAMF group buys this year
Old 01-11-2012, 08:04 AM   #11
Killer is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Killer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Keep your eyes pealed there will be some BAMF group buys this year
I would love to see a Group Buy on the BAMF rear differential skids for both the 1st and 2nd Generation trucks. Especially the 1st Generations!
Old 01-11-2012, 08:10 AM   #12
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
Magnaflow or Aero Turbine mufflers
Old 01-11-2012, 08:52 AM   #13
Off-road Enthusiast

Bump! Updated original post. Got a response from fab tech... they wanna know how many kits we are interested in. Let me know what you guys think and i will reply to them tonight. I was thinking 10, but is there that many people interested? spread the word and let me know please
Old 01-11-2012, 09:13 AM   #15
TG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Trey
TG8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
trail armor, tires, hi-lifts, recovery gear....
yes yes yes and YES!
Old 01-11-2012, 09:18 AM   #16
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer View Post
I would love to see a Group Buy on the BAMF rear differential skids for both the 1st and 2nd Generation trucks. Especially the 1st Generations!
I just did one and I don't plan on doing another for a wile.
Old 01-11-2012, 09:18 AM   #17
Rashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rashnu's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbeezy View Post
Magnaflow or Aero Turbine mufflers
Magnaflow FTW!
Old 01-11-2012, 09:27 AM   #19
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Yea how did you miss that? Jerry made like 50 of em lol bet your sick of them haha
Sick to say the least I think ive built enough for a wile so no hurry to put them on sale anytime soon.
Old 01-11-2012, 09:28 AM   #20
tbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
tbturner47's Tacoma Gallery
Sliders, ucas, and stubby antennas