LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

FEELER: Possible DSM UCA Group Buy

Old 01-14-2012, 09:44 PM   #1
shweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant future

shweller's Tacoma Gallery
CLOSED: DSM UCA Group Buy

*** THIS GROUP BUY IS CLOSED, THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT PARTICIPATED ***

http://downsouthmotorsports.com/i-5771701-desert-products-toyota-tacoma-2005-current-uni-ball-upper-control-arm-kit.html

1.SHWELLER - ORDERED/PAID*SHIPPED
2.Tonkatoytaco
3Tacomatrd99
4.xmadcowx - ORDERED/PAID*SHIPPED
5.tbturner47D - ORDERED/PAID*SHIPPED
6.nimrod712 - ORDERED/PAID*SHIPPED
7.JGUT - ORDERED/PAID*SHIPPED
8. Murdered Out Tacoma ORDERED/PAID
9. DevL - ORDERED/PAID*SHIPPED
10. BigRedToy - ORDERED/PAID*SHIPPED
11. TNRunner - ORDERED-PM Sent
12. Bee22971 - ORDERED/PAID*SHIPPED
13. keisersoze- ORDERED/PAID*SHIPPED
14. 2004robert-
15. Dawilldabeast ORDERED/PAID
16. ThizzMex
ORDERED/PAID

Old 01-15-2012, 08:28 AM   #2
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
1.SHWELLER
2.Oury
Just cut and paste yourself on the list.
Old 01-15-2012, 01:38 PM   #5
The Messiah
tacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomatrd99's Tacoma Gallery
1.SHWELLER
2.Oury
3.Tonkatoytaco
4.Tacomatrd99

I'm in the market for some UCA's. Been looking at Light Racing's. If we can get a deal on these, I'd spring for it.
Old 01-15-2012, 04:07 PM   #6
shweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant future

I like the light racing arms. But there are still ball joints. I wouldrather pay a little more and get a uniball UCA. Plus these are cromolly platearms which are a lot stronger than carbon steel. They also come with stainlesssteel uniballs. More durable product IMO…
Old 01-15-2012, 05:27 PM   #7
The Messiah
tacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomatrd99's Tacoma Gallery
Good points. I actually just started looking into them. A friend of mine (ChrisNJ) bought the DSM's and I helped him put them in. Was very impressed with the construction. Just was turned off by the extra cost compared to the Light Racing. But if we can get a deal on the DSM's, I'm certainly willing to pay a few extra bucks.

On a side note: He said uniball.lol (sorry, couldn't resist)
Old 01-16-2012, 10:49 AM   #9
75PSI or bust!
xmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
xmadcowx's Tacoma Gallery
1.SHWELLER
2.Oury
3.Tonkatoytaco
4.Tacomatrd99
5.xmadcowx (Tacoma)

Edit: Just got off the phone with DSM, and I am in for 2 sets at the "10 people price", which should not be hard at the rate we are going. Maybe we can get 15 or 20 GB pricing at this rate =)

Edit: removed the additional order, FJ buddy is going with Icon UCAs $$$$$
Old 01-16-2012, 01:39 PM   #10

I agree, if we can get 10 that would be great this is the message I receivedfrom DSM this morning. I am going to let him know to them they are going toneed some more arms in stock... This is the message I received this morning forDSM:

Good morning,

Thank you for the interest in the arms. We only charge tax to Californiaresidents. The regular price on the arms is $599, and with TW discount, it's$569. So if you can get at least '5' people on board with you, then we'll dothe $535. If you can get '10' people, we'll do them for $515, with freeshipping.

Now, availability....currently we only have '4' sets left in stock. If youthink you'll get to '10' orders, let me know ASAP, so I can get with thebuilder to see how soon we can get more arms. I believe we have more due innext month, but I'll double check with him. Let us know...

Thank you,
-Marco @ DSM
Old 01-17-2012, 03:05 PM   #13
tbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
tbturner47's Tacoma Gallery
What's the time frame on this GB?

I might be in if I have the funds in time
Old 01-17-2012, 03:15 PM   #15
PVT Pablo has a spectacular aura aboutPVT Pablo has a spectacular aura aboutPVT Pablo has a spectacular aura about
Coast Guard: SN, STA Neah Bay
Name: Paul
PVT Pablo's Tacoma Gallery
x2 how long is this GB going on?

I need some UCA's bad but probably won't have the funds for at least a month.

*edit- just saw above post on time frame
Old 01-17-2012, 03:16 PM   #16
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
PAlittlematty's Tacoma Gallery
somonabish! shoulda waited.....
Old 01-17-2012, 03:25 PM   #18
SoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
SoJersey's Tacoma Gallery
how do these compare to Camburg and TC arms?