Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

1st and 2nd Gen Redline Hood Struts

Old 01-17-2012, 07:51 PM   #1
Off-road Enthusiast
4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Information Systems Technician
Name: Chris
4x4 Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation 1st and 2nd Gen Redline Hood Struts GB

CLOSED

Brian from Redline Tuning thanks us all for our purchases. He also said that another GB can be started at anytime... best rates are 40+

Now that I have a set someone else will get the pleasure of setting up the next one. Brian was great to work with and this whole GB was very easy to get going.
Old 01-17-2012, 07:55 PM   #2
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
I already bought some for the Taco through another GB... Will it be possible to purchase for other models through this?
Old 01-17-2012, 07:57 PM   #4
Off-road Enthusiast
4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by himmie View Post
I already bought some for the Taco through another GB... Will it be possible to purchase for other models through this?
"Just tell me the name, model year and QL type that is not listed and I will add them to the list you see at the same price"

That's the quote from Brian (the guy at Redline)... I have a link (that I can't post until we have 40+ interested) but let me know what you want and I'll make sure it's on there
Old 01-17-2012, 07:58 PM   #5
Off-road Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben C View Post
Depending on price, I am interested
It looks like with 40+ we will get about a $20 discount per order
Old 01-17-2012, 07:59 PM   #6
clcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to behold
clcoyle's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in
Old 01-17-2012, 08:05 PM   #7
yotatoy is on a distinguished road
yotatoy's Tacoma Gallery
im in
Old 01-17-2012, 08:08 PM   #8
skeeert
CopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kins
CopyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'll join this GB for a 2010 Tacoma
Old 01-17-2012, 10:59 PM   #9
instagram: ATC510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
tagd
Old 01-17-2012, 11:46 PM   #12
jesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud of

jesusc's Tacoma Gallery
im in
Old 01-18-2012, 03:29 AM   #13
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
free bump since i am already on the list. hopefully we can get 40 soon!!!
Old 01-18-2012, 03:47 AM   #14
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Add me to the list please...

Had these on my first Taco - one of my favorite things I ever did to that truck... everybody needs to sign up!
Old 01-18-2012, 04:00 AM   #15
Off-road Enthusiast

Bump! only need 23 more
Old 01-18-2012, 04:57 AM   #16
hotrod45 is on a distinguished road
Army: medic 5501 hospital
Name: paul
hotrod45's Tacoma Gallery
redlines

i'll take one set for 09. thanks!
Old 01-18-2012, 05:29 AM   #17
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in for a set. for a 01
Old 01-18-2012, 12:30 PM   #18
jesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud of

jesusc's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 01-18-2012, 12:36 PM   #19
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd, on the fence about getting on this, will post up once I can commit.
Old 01-18-2012, 12:37 PM   #20
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
oh you know you want them pugga, plus you got that extra change in your pocket after just selling those fog lights.....ha ha!