Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Relentless Off-Road Fab. Hi-lift jack base GB!

Old 01-19-2012, 04:16 PM   #21
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good man very cool idea

FREE BUMP buy it people.
Old 01-19-2012, 04:30 PM   #22
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
1. Tbturner47
2. stockplus
3.SooeyDawg
4. Sojersey05v (already purchased)
5. white2010taco
6. hookedontronics
7. Ridingontrd[/QUOTE]
8.the1ulove2hate
Old 01-19-2012, 04:46 PM   #23
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Looking good man very cool idea

FREE BUMP buy it people.
Thanks Jerry
Quote:
Originally Posted by The1youluv2hate View Post
8.the1ulove2hate
Alright, I'll add ya to the list!

I'm also editing a little video clip right now highlighting the Jack base, and the install/removal of it. Maybe that will push a few people over the fence.
Old 01-19-2012, 04:49 PM   #24
Tacohead
HuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant future

Name: Kevin
HuntnTruk's Tacoma Gallery
subbed to see where this goes.
Old 01-19-2012, 05:31 PM   #25
GrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Paratrooper
Name: Andy
GrayTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I could use that

1. Tbturner47
2. stockplus
3.SooeyDawg
5. white2010taco
6. hookedontronics
7. Ridingontrd
8. GrayTacoma
Old 01-19-2012, 05:40 PM   #26
DUDE MAN BRO
BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant future

Air Force: A.G.E.
Name: Hot Carl!!!
BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Order list:
1. Tbturner47
2. stockplus
3.SooeyDawg
4. Sojersey05v
5. white2010taco
6. hookedontronics
7. Ridingontrd
8.the1ulove2hate
9. BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO

Another great product im sure! And Im loving the bumpers and sliders!!
Old 01-19-2012, 07:20 PM   #27
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fixed list:

1. Tbturner47
2. stockplus
3.SooeyDawg
5. white2010taco
6. hookedontronics
7. Ridingontrd[/QUOTE]
8.the1ulove2hate
9. GrayTacoma
10. BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO
Old 01-19-2012, 07:33 PM   #28
tbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
tbturner47's Tacoma Gallery
Bump!!
Old 01-20-2012, 12:18 PM   #29
SoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
SoJersey's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a must have item
Old 01-20-2012, 07:24 PM   #30

Bump.
Check out the vid in the OP.
Old 01-21-2012, 02:48 PM   #31

Saturday bump.
Old 01-23-2012, 05:24 AM   #32
tbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump!!
Old 01-23-2012, 01:27 PM   #33
SoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

This piece is super solid! Just got it in! Can't wait to go wheeling and give a review! Anyone with a hi-lift needs one of these.
Attached Thumbnails
Relentless Off-Road Fab. Hi-lift jack base GB!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1327353942.022633.jpg   Relentless Off-Road Fab. Hi-lift jack base GB!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1327353960.204495.jpg   Relentless Off-Road Fab. Hi-lift jack base GB!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1327353976.610267.jpg  
Old 01-23-2012, 01:45 PM   #35

got mine in 2 days also.. shipped from NV to NJ
Old 01-23-2012, 02:27 PM   #36

Nice! I love how fast priority mail is!
I put mine to use in the snow yesterday after burying myself to the frame. Just jacked up each side and put a waffle board under the front tires and backed out of my ruts. From experience, the Jack sank about 1/2 as far into the snow with the larger base.
Old 01-23-2012, 02:30 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
I put mine to use in the snow yesterday after burying myself to the frame. Just jacked up each side and put a waffle board under the front tires and backed out of my ruts. From experience, the Jack sank about 1/2 as far into the snow with the larger base.

Awesome!! I can't wait to get mine
Old 01-23-2012, 03:33 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
good deal. i can't wait to put it to use...
Old 01-24-2012, 08:39 PM   #40

List updated,
TechnicsTaco, looks like I received payment today from you, correct?
How do you like those sliders you picked up?

ONLY 7 DAYS LEFT EVERYONE!
BUMP!