LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Relentless Off-Road Fab. Hi-lift jack base GB!

Old 01-17-2012, 08:46 PM   #1
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Relentless Off-Road Fab. Hi-lift jack base GB!

**GB Closed** Stay tuned for my next GB coming up in a few weeks.

Hello TW!
I’m offering a group buy on my recently released Hi-lift jack bases.
They’re 3/16” steel CNC cut and then press formed and welded. They have approximately 3 times the surface area of the standard hi-lift base for excellent floatation on soft surfaces and also bite into the ground a bit for a more secure jack platform.
If needed they can be easily flipped over from the ribbed bottom, to the flat top side for use on hard surfaces like concrete without damaging the surface, and still gives a more secure jack platform from the larger foot print. Each base comes with a ˝” hitch pin (not pictured) for easy install/removal from the jack so the base can be stored separately, or for flipping the base over for change in ground conditions.

Regular price is $55+ $11.50 USPS flat-rate shipping.
GB price is $40 + shipping for 1-29 orders, and $35+ shipping with 30+ orders, so get those orders in!
Bases ship painted satin black.
GB is open for only 2 weeks, ending at 11:59PM of final day(1/31/12).

If there are multiple members in an area, I can combine the shipping by putting up to 4 bases in 1 flat-rate box for maximum savings. I must have all members wishing to combine shipment PM their approval of the method.
Payments accepted via Paypal at the time the 30 orders are reached or GB closes, and bases will all ship within 7 days from GB close.

Product images:

Base sinks in 8" and supports the truck, while I sink almost to my knees walking next to the truck.

OE base vs Relentless base

This is the stock image for the included pin that will come with each base:

The clip in the video is for demonstration only, the one above will be shipped with each base from the GB.
http://youtu.be/xrhkkln3BtI

Key: black= signed up for GB, green= paid full, red=paid and shipped

Order list:
1. Tbturner47
2. stockplus
3. SooeyDawg
4. Sojersey05v
5. white2010taco
6. hookedontronics
7. Ridingontrd
8. the1ulove2hate
9. GrayTacoma
10. BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO
11. TechnicsTaco
12. Bones2blood002
13. koch1024
14. Rakso
15. Bobbb
16. sntckr
17. kuyatribes
18. penguins_cc
19. fatty ac1d
20. steve103
21. SupraTT
22. HomerTaco

Add your name to the running list if you want in.

**Make sure you intend to buy if you put your name on the list, as others depend on it for the maximum discount!**
Old 01-17-2012, 09:59 PM   #2
tbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
tbturner47's Tacoma Gallery
1. Tbturner47
Old 01-17-2012, 10:02 PM   #3
stockplus is on a distinguished road
Name: L.J.
stockplus's Tacoma Gallery
1. Tbturner47
2. stockplus
Old 01-17-2012, 10:06 PM   #4
SooeyDawg is just really niceSooeyDawg is just really niceSooeyDawg is just really niceSooeyDawg is just really nice

SooeyDawg's Tacoma Gallery
1. Tbturner47
2. stockplus
3.SooeyDawg
Old 01-18-2012, 09:31 AM   #5
stockplus is on a distinguished road
Name: L.J.
stockplus's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Bump for a cool GB!
Old 01-18-2012, 09:47 AM   #6
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Bump!
Old 01-18-2012, 11:08 AM   #7
SoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
SoJersey's Tacoma Gallery
1. Tbturner47
2. stockplus
3.SooeyDawg
4. Sojersey05v
Old 01-18-2012, 11:19 AM   #8
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Great idea and pricing Eric!

For the people who get them or if you yourself wanna tackle it after the GB it's great idea to cut and glue some used tire tread to the flat side - it will keep the base from kicking out or sliding on smooth surfaces like concrete.

I dropped my truck on it's rotors due to my hi lift slipping on slick concrete.
Old 01-18-2012, 11:30 AM   #9
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
Great idea and pricing Eric!

For the people who get them or if you yourself wanna tackle it after the GB it's great idea to cut and glue some used tire tread to the flat side - it will keep the base from kicking out or sliding on smooth surfaces like concrete.

I dropped my truck on it's rotors due to my hi lift slipping on slick concrete.
Thanks!
That actually sounds like a great idea for those that intend to really utilize the flat side for lifting off hard surfaces. Thanks for sharing
Old 01-18-2012, 11:38 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookedontronics View Post
put me down please

1. Tbturner47
2. stockplus
3.SooeyDawg
4. Sojersey05v
5. white2010taco
6. hookedontronics
Old 01-18-2012, 12:43 PM   #13
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
What are the dimensions on it? I'm curious just how big it is, looks like it's about 50% longer and twice as wide?
Old 01-18-2012, 02:10 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
What are the dimensions on it? I'm curious just how big it is, looks like it's about 50% longer and twice as wide?
OE base is about 4x7, mine is 8x10
Old 01-18-2012, 05:36 PM   #15
SoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Man let's speed it up. I'll pay now. My jack and all will be here tomorrow!
Old 01-18-2012, 05:44 PM   #16
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post

1. Tbturner47
2. stockplus
3.SooeyDawg
4. Sojersey05v
5. white2010taco
6. hookedontronics
7. Ridingontrd
I'm in. Thanks Eric.
Old 01-19-2012, 12:19 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoJersey View Post
Man let's speed it up. I'll pay now. My jack and all will be here tomorrow!
Well, I do have 2 sitting right now ready to go....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridingontrd View Post
I'm in. Thanks Eric.
Cool! Lets get some more!

BUMP
Old 01-19-2012, 01:54 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Well, I do have 2 sitting right now ready to go....

BUMP
hmmm you have a pm..
Old 01-19-2012, 03:05 PM   #19
tbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
tbturner47's Tacoma Gallery
Get in on this people!!
Old 01-19-2012, 04:13 PM   #20

purchased mine early! hehe couldn't wait. i'll put up a review to get you guys to want it!

1. Tbturner47
2. stockplus
3.SooeyDawg
4. Sojersey05v (already purchased)
5. white2010taco
6. hookedontronics
7. Ridingontrd