Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Wheels Feeler

Old 01-21-2012, 02:31 PM   #1
Beretta Taco
Mescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant future

Firefighter: Come from a family of Army and Air Force
Name: Matt
Mescalero's Tacoma Gallery
Wheels Feeler

Ok, it's the start of a new year (well not technically, but close enough).

Really wanting to set up another wheels group buy and looking for feedback on what folks might be wanting.

In the past I was able to get quite a few brands and many of the manufacturers are fairly receptive to this concept. Typically, they come with free lower 48 shipping, and some will even help out with canada/mexico shipping and VATs. Also, once the styles are picked, you shouldn't have to wait until a minimum purchase group is reached, so you can order at will, but if not enough folks order in a certain amount of time, the discount will be lifted.

Typical brands in the past were:
XD,ATX,Moto Metal,Pro Comp, Mickey T

But part of me wants to do one of these:
Raceline, MKW Offroad, MB, BMF, MHT Fuel, Method

Call me crazy, but i kinda want a set of these in green, :
http://www.methodracewheels.com/products-custom-parts/

Anyhow, let me know your thoughts and ill see what i can do. Please only respond if you're actually looking to purchase, it makes it a lot easier to determine actual need and amount of discounts.
Old 01-21-2012, 02:34 PM   #2
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
Nice wheels. Not so sure about green though
Old 01-21-2012, 04:21 PM   #3
Beretta Taco
Mescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant future

Firefighter: Come from a family of Army and Air Force
Name: Matt
Mescalero's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdowell View Post
Nice wheels. Not so sure about green though
Yeah, they are a little extreme. I saw em on the Monster Energy truck. Always been a sucker for lime green and black.

Nice truck in your sig btw!