Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

LED kits, all orders come with free license plate lights!

Old 01-25-2012, 05:20 PM   #1
LEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shed
LEDsolutions's Tacoma Gallery
LED kits,all orders come with free license plate lights!No official group buy needed!

Price is $35 shipped for the interior kit stage II kit! That is the brightest kit and it will include free license plate lights! Basically amounting to $5 off!

I am returning to TW after injuring my leg and I apologize for all the delays for me coming back, it was tough to do therapy and all that other strengthening and having to work as well but its all worth it!

Once the group buy list is completed and closes, the payment requests will be sent out. Paypal is preferred but money order is also acceptable
Tacoma kit in silverbullet07's tacoma!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet07 View Post
Hello again, the following picture are using the interior LED kit that LJ24 offers.

-In advance I do apologize if some picture aren't quite focused, I shut the flash off to take these pictures and my camera had a hard time.

Picture 1: This picture is showing the brightness of just the 5SMD LED map light (which is in the basic kit) on the passenger side of the vehicle, No other lights where on in the car.

Two 65SMD LED map panel lights:

The following group of pictures is showing the brightness of the 24SMD 5050 LED dome light, and two 65SMD LED map panel lights (both passenger and drivers side now).

Front:

Back:

From Outside with Windows Down:

From Outside with Doors Open:

Front View Through Windshield:

Last but not least is the License plate lights:

-Hope this helps anyone who wanted to know the brightness of LEDsolutions's LED interior kit. If anyone has any questions for me just shoot me a PM, pictures really don't do these LED's justice they shit on the OEM lights.

BLINDED BY THE LIGHT....
Pls add your name to the list:
Old 01-28-2012, 04:17 PM   #2
Orion Antares is on a distinguished road
Orion Antares's Tacoma Gallery
Are these plug-n-play or do they require any type of rewiring to use?
Old 01-29-2012, 05:53 PM   #4
Consistently Irregular
IronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really nice
Name: Corbin
IronCladTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Would this fit a 2003 1st Gen Extra Cab?
Old 01-29-2012, 07:33 PM   #5
patpatpat has a spectacular aura aboutpatpatpat has a spectacular aura aboutpatpatpat has a spectacular aura about
patpatpat's Tacoma Gallery
that is BRIGHT! Interested if they are plug n play
Old 01-29-2012, 09:56 PM   #7
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
If they are plug n play i'll take a set
Old 01-30-2012, 11:53 AM   #8
LEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banjohauler View Post
Would this fit a 2003 1st Gen Extra Cab?
Yes they will but will require the truck to be in ignition on for full brightness

Quote:
Originally Posted by patpatpat View Post
that is BRIGHT! Interested if they are plug n play
Yes they are plug and play!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fractured View Post
Interested if they are dimmable.
As far as dimmable do you mean the same way the oem lights slowly go into off position?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Antares View Post
Are these plug-n-play or do they require any type of rewiring to use?
no rewiring, it is 100% plug and play!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezjumper8 View Post
if these are just plug ins then im down
Gotcha! I will add you to the list!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalamaKid View Post
If they are plug n play i'll take a set
I will add you as well!
Old 01-30-2012, 12:12 PM   #9
FPS-a-holic
Fractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Fractured's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEDsolutions View Post

As far as dimmable do you mean the same way the oem lights slowly go into off position?
Yes
Old 01-30-2012, 12:43 PM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fractured View Post
Yes
I have heard of people retaining the factory dimming feature with these installed
Old 01-30-2012, 03:25 PM   #11
Off-road Enthusiast
4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Information Systems Technician
Name: Chris
4x4 Taco's Tacoma Gallery
when is the deadline for the 15 ppl? I like getting extra's
Old 01-30-2012, 04:33 PM   #13
Hittn' easy steet on mud tires
Jez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jez's Tacoma Gallery
I already ordered a set but is it the same for an 04 4runner? I assume so and would like to get a kit for the 4 runner. Although there is an additional dome light in the rear. I would also need an additional license plate set.
Old 01-30-2012, 06:05 PM   #14
Richard is on a distinguished road
Richard's Tacoma Gallery
I will take a set. Thanks
Old 01-30-2012, 06:49 PM   #15
Consistently Irregular
IronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really nice
Name: Corbin
IronCladTRD's Tacoma Gallery
How long will this GB be open? Until the 20 spots are filled?
Old 01-30-2012, 07:04 PM   #16
michaelmad21 is on a distinguished road

Name: Michael
michaelmad21's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in

1.Michaelmad21
20.[/QUOTE]
Old 01-30-2012, 08:10 PM   #17
Off-road Enthusiast
4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Information Systems Technician
Name: Chris
4x4 Taco's Tacoma Gallery
yeah, add me to the list also. I'm in!
Old 01-30-2012, 08:13 PM   #18
Shiftytaco has a brilliant futureShiftytaco has a brilliant futureShiftytaco has a brilliant futureShiftytaco has a brilliant futureShiftytaco has a brilliant futureShiftytaco has a brilliant futureShiftytaco has a brilliant futureShiftytaco has a brilliant futureShiftytaco has a brilliant futureShiftytaco has a brilliant futureShiftytaco has a brilliant future

Name: Joey
Shiftytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Add me as well. I'm in!
Old 01-30-2012, 11:31 PM   #19
patpatpat has a spectacular aura aboutpatpatpat has a spectacular aura aboutpatpatpat has a spectacular aura about
patpatpat's Tacoma Gallery
If we get15 or more, we get LEDs for license plates too? Sweet.

I took the liberty of adding members who unconditionally wanted in in this groupbuy om this thread. If incorrect, please correct.

1.Michaelmad21
2.4x4 Taco
3.Shiftytaco
4.patpatpat
5.Richard
6.Fractured
Old 01-30-2012, 11:55 PM   #20
Jarhead
LostSheep01 is on a distinguished road
Marines: Sgt Military Police Department MCB Hawaii
LostSheep01's Tacoma Gallery