1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

The big TRS group buy again! Due to high demand

Discussion in 'Group Buys' started by LEDsolutions, Jan 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 27, 2012 at 5:24 PM
    TacoSuZuki

TacoSuZuki Member

Member:
    Gardena, CA
    Vehicle:
    2012 Sport
    Weather Tech Floor Mats, Wet Okole Covers, LED interior
    Did anyone modify the plunger and spring for the hi-beams before installing? Just wondering if this is an issue.

2. Feb 29, 2012 at 2:36 PM
    Lostoam311

Lostoam311 YETI

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Gulf Breeze, FL
    Vehicle:
    2013 YETI
    Spec D headlights (garbage, Do not buy) replaced bulb with H7 80W Osram Off Road bulb so I could actually see. The lights they send do not put off any light at all and it's impossible to see anything at night... TOYO Open County AT III's (smooth ride, not loud) with Matte Black 17-In. TRD PRO Wheels Plasti dipped emblems and Bull Bar (Lasted about 2 years, need to spray them again)
    any more group buys going on??! Or know where I can get a set of HID Projectors??! I had to put my crappy halogens back in cuz my 55w 6000k HID's went out for the 3rd time in less than 7 months!!! Not sure what the issue is, well actually It might be cuz I'm buying shitty chinese parts that take 2 weeks to be shipped from Hong Kong, so I'm not afraid to spend a little extra money on something well built that will last! Plus, the Projectors I can adjust, right?!! I bought some blacked out Chinese Casings on eBay a year or two back and I'm not able to adjust my headlights anymore... (I think the screws are stripped...) Anyway, I'm seeing prices of around $130 including projectors, lights, wiring, etc (the whole kit) and I'm not really sure what the difference is with H1's vs something else, so any help is appreciated! (it seems from this thread that H1 is the most desirable)... I just want to be RID of my halogens and get something that works SOON! Thanks, Jon

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  3. Feb 29, 2012 at 3:41 PM
    Redheadedrider113

Redheadedrider113 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Orang County, CA
    Vehicle:
    00 Prerunner SR5
    Volant cold air intake Gibson exhaust
    if you look in the group buy section there another group buy going on:thumbsup:

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top