Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

05-11 Tacoma GPS In Dash Touch Screen Navigation Radio

Old 12-06-2012, 08:59 AM   #281
ottonavigps is on a distinguished road
ottonavigps's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithB View Post
Was I supposed to get a back up camera. Ordered mine Nov 9. Did not come with back up camera. Don't need it since I have the factory camera in the tailagate/rear view mirror but I could use it elsewhere.
the free back up camera is our "x-mas promotional sale"
Old 12-10-2012, 02:29 PM   #282
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone's screen stopped accepting touch inputs? Mine recently restarted behaving erratically. It would accept inputs one moment, then stop responding the next. Tried both fingertip and the stylus, same problem. Not sure if it's related to the recent cold weather (dropping below freezing at times).
Old 12-12-2012, 09:35 AM   #283
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post
Anyone's screen stopped accepting touch inputs? Mine recently restarted behaving erratically. It would accept inputs one moment, then stop responding the next. Tried both fingertip and the stylus, same problem. Not sure if it's related to the recent cold weather (dropping below freezing at times).
you can try to reset the calibration or reset the unit.
inside the sd card slot there should be a small reset button.
go ahead and press down till unit reboots.
Old 04-04-2013, 10:57 AM   #284
mycarrunfaster is on a distinguished road
Name: eddy
mycarrunfaster's Tacoma Gallery
Hey! my taco has no xm radio and need one ...

Hello! My dvd gps has no xm radio! How can i get one ? is anyone selling the xm radio separately...? We got the radio with dvd gps from you guys also... last year! still under warranty and what to do...
Old 04-04-2013, 11:04 AM   #285
Oh! Can I get a free camera? how does it work? can you keep us posted?!
Old 04-06-2013, 08:41 PM   #287
thank you so much and i can buy the xm radio and have best buy hook it up for me? but will it fit for my dvd gps unit from ottonavi brand...or they should know what to do...?! cause i dont want to buy something and Best Buy said it wont work...Or if the factory can help me answer this question...

thank you so much
Old 06-12-2013, 02:59 PM   #288
you would need to purchase the sirus module from us separate. it will work but you will need an SCC1-Tuner
Old 10-29-2013, 04:31 AM   #289
g34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shedg34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shedg34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shedg34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shedg34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shedg34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shedg34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shedg34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shedg34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shedg34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shedg34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Avionics
g34rh34d's Tacoma Gallery
OttoNavigps, Holidays are soon approaching... are there any specials for 2013 you plan to offer for the unit? I have the JBL system and I noticed there is a cost difference for JBL vs. non JBL. also, some interior stereos are the darker gray, my interior stereo color is the lighter (silver) color. is this unit offered in both shades?

http://www.ottonavi.com/toyota-tacom...ion-s/2183.htm
Old 11-02-2013, 11:04 AM   #290
Gonzo714 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jeff
Gonzo714's Tacoma Gallery
For sure! I would love to know of any specials. I am very interested in this unit.

Cheers
Old 11-12-2013, 07:33 AM   #291
Jrice00 is on a distinguished road
Army: Cadet
Jrice00's Tacoma Gallery
bump for info on 2013 specials!!!
Old 11-14-2013, 12:38 PM   #292
nucktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednucktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednucktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednucktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednucktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednucktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednucktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednucktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednucktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednucktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednucktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
nucktaco's Tacoma Gallery
saw these at sema last week. they looked to be pretty nice and the pioneer screen in my truck is starting to fail.

would like to hear about the bezel coming in different colors and any potential specials aswell.
Old 11-15-2013, 02:14 PM   #293
We are currently discounted price of $699.99. For group buy participants, we will also include free shipping and free back up camera (after rebate)!

Please note, this is an additional discount price on OttoNavi's current sale price

To ensure you receive discounted price following requirements must be met forum members must contact OttoNavi via email [danielalfaotto@gmail.com]or phone [323-881-0550].

[1] Provide First/Last Name
[2] Provide Forum Username
[3] Forum Join Date
[4] Current Active Posts on Forum

REBATE INFORMATION FOR FREE REVERSE BACK UP CAMERA!

- We will refund full price of your order purchase of back up camera of $34.99.
- OttoNavi will provide the refundable rebate amount via company check or re-credit your credit card/debit card used at time of purchase!
- To ensure you receive refundable rebate, forum members MUST
[a] Post installed pictures of unit
[b] Post review of OttoNavi radio on forum

We hope reviews on opinion on OttoNavi unit is honest and sincere. We are always open to our customer's opinions and feedback as we are constantly looking for ways to provide
the best multimedia in-dash systems! If there are any concerns or issues with the radio, please email us first . Thank you!
Old 11-15-2013, 02:15 PM   #294
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
subd
Old 11-16-2013, 12:53 PM   #295
Quote:
Originally Posted by nucktaco View Post
saw these at sema last week. they looked to be pretty nice and the pioneer screen in my truck is starting to fail.

would like to hear about the bezel coming in different colors and any potential specials aswell.

What color bezel are you looking for....we also have the black bezel which goes with our K1 Android unit!
Old 11-17-2013, 01:32 AM   #296
Nixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nixinus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottonavigps View Post
What color bezel are you looking for....we also have the black bezel which goes with our K1 Android unit!
What is this android unit you speak of sir? I feel a burning sensation coming from my back pocket.
Old 11-18-2013, 09:06 AM   #297
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixinus View Post
What is this android unit you speak of sir? I feel a burning sensation coming from my back pocket.
we provide an in-dash OEM fitment and OEM style or we also provide the bezel kit with our android unit...

what question is it that you have sir?

Here is a thread previously posted on our ANDROID K1 + DASH KIT

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ta-tacoma.html
Old 11-18-2013, 11:33 AM   #298
JayB27 is a jewel in the roughJayB27 is a jewel in the roughJayB27 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Jason
JayB27's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested. Would prefer black as well
Old 11-18-2013, 03:50 PM   #299
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayB27 View Post
I'm interested. Would prefer black as well
We have black in stock...would you like more information?
Old 07-20-2014, 05:21 PM   #300
xblue5 is on a distinguished road
xblue5's Tacoma Gallery
Hi,

It's been 7 months since anyone posted about this. What's the current price, and does it come with a bevel? Is there a web site with options? The one I see on the ottonavi web site looks very different.