Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

05-11 Tacoma GPS In Dash Touch Screen Navigation Radio

Old 01-27-2012, 05:13 AM   #21
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
TN posts or not, OP jumps on to the b/s/t section immediately and also fires off selling this HU in the only other thread he or she has posted in.
I have no idea who they are.
I feel that if you just want to sell a product for + $600 to the membership of this forum you should at least take the time to become an active member first.
Just my $.02
Tend to agree, this could be legit, but before I hand 670 over to someone I want some insurance.
Old 01-27-2012, 09:51 AM   #22
ottonavigps is on a distinguished road
ottonavigps's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
TN posts or not, OP jumps on to the b/s/t section immediately and also fires off selling this HU in the only other thread he or she has posted in.
I have no idea who they are.
I feel that if you just want to sell a product for + $600 to the membership of this forum you should at least take the time to become an active member first.
Just my $.02
Im not trying to just sell a product. I was directed here by a tacomaworld forum user on toyota nation. I do not intend to just scam you. Hopefully I can answer questions you guys have about upgrading your factory radio. Just providing an affordable alternative. I mean you go to Rosen and you pay $700+ for a REFURBISHED unit, let alone when you call them your directed to email them instead. But then again, I do apologize. I assumed many of you here were also already on toyotanation. Thanks
Old 01-27-2012, 09:53 AM   #23
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMA TRD View Post
Tend to agree, this could be legit, but before I hand 670 over to someone I want some insurance.
The price for $670 includes back up camera...its $650 with no back up camera. You can visit our website on www.ottonavi.com or you can see
I've been an active vendor for years on toyotanation.com Thanks
Old 01-27-2012, 10:06 AM   #24
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtJumper14 View Post
Are there any back up camera and any eq settings on this head unit? And what size is the screen? Thank you.
Back up camera is included for the $670 price. Without camera unit alone is $650. Back up camera is MSRP $34.99 (forum users get it for $20 with unit).

Here are the specs

Screen
  • Standard Double DIN mounting size OEM fitment
  • Screen Size: 6.5 Inch
  • Touch Screen Function
  • Resolution: Digital 800x480 touch Screen
  • Control panel night illumination Function
  • Image brightness/contrast/color/saturation adjustable
GPS
  • Operation system: Windows CE 6.0
  • Processor: SAMSUNG High performance processor S3C2440A-40. Max. main frequency 600MHZ.
  • EMS Memory: 64MB SDRAM
  • Storage device: 128MB NAND FLASH. Support SD Card.
  • Display output: CVBS+S-VIDEO output (Resolution:800x480) or simulation RGB output.
  • Audio output: Stereo output of CD tone.
  • GPS specification: Adopt SiRF STAR III 20 channel and excessive high sensitivity GPS receiving module REB-3310.
  • Max power consumption: 4.5W(12V/360mA).
  • Normal power consumption: 3W(12V/250mA).
System
  • Working voltage: DC 11V14V
  • Working current: MAX 15A
  • Standby current: 25 mA
  • Video system: Automatic PAL or NTSC
  • Power supply: DC 12V
  • Max working current: 10A
Radio
  • FM/AM frequency FM: 87.5MHz108MHz; AM:522KHz1620KHz
  • Tune method PLL frequency complex tune
  • Display method TFT graphical User Interface OSD
  • Storage quantity FM radio: 18 channels; AM radio: 12 channels
  • Search method: Automatic/Manual
  • Built-in radio tuner (30 Preset Stations)
  • FM (3*6)87.5-108MHz increment: 0.05MHz
  • AM (2*6)522-1620KHz increment: 9 KHz
  • Built-In RDS radio receiver function
  • Effect compensation: POP/ROCK/CLASS
Audio
  • Track imbalance degree: 2dB
  • Segregative degree: 45db
  • Frequency response: 20Hz20KHz( 3dB)
  • Volume adjustment:
  • Low: 100HZ 7dB
  • Medium: 1KHZ 7dB
  • High: 10KHZ 7dB
DVD
  • Video output range: 1+10.2Vp-p (75)
  • Disc spec: Diameter 12cm disc
  • Compatible disc: DVD/VCD/CD/MP3/WMA/JPEG/MPEG4
  • Support back sight video Input
  • Built-in USB Port/SD Slot
  • TV system: PAL/NTSC
Amplifier
  • Testing voltage: 13.8V
  • Maximum power output: 4 x 45W
  • Speaker impedance 8 (4-8 acceptable)
  • Built in amplifier FR/FL/RR/RL 4-Channel Audio Output
  • Two channel video output/ one channel video input/ AUX Audio R/L Input (RCA)
Old 01-27-2012, 10:09 AM   #25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
Otto these were listed for 650 at TN, and you even went in the alpine group buy listing on this site as 650 with the free shipping?

Did you just mess up on the price here or what's the deal?

The price for $650 is correct. I made a mistake. I did not include free camera.
It is $650 free shipping. or $670 free shipping + back up camera.

What i posted on toyotanation was over Christmas and Cyber Week.
Old 01-27-2012, 10:15 AM   #26
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
That group buy deal isnt very appealing... 9 people and we get 10 bucks off...

The unit is already priced at lowest sale cost. You can check retail value for regular non forum users is $799. www.ottonavi.com

Its already marked on sale for $650 . Pretty much were giving away our units at wholesale cost for forum users. Thanks
Old 01-27-2012, 10:19 AM   #27
jackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jackhart's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbsocal View Post
The fact that it doesn't do SAT radio kills it for me..
no sat? what???? was almost ready to place my order, too. shame.
Old 01-27-2012, 10:21 AM   #28
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tano View Post
Pretty cool. No sat ? Does anybody has this unit already? We need some reviews. Maybe the op can give me one at half price and I'll tell you guys how it works

haha...check out toyotanation for reviews. Type in tacoma gps in the search box...
Old 01-27-2012, 10:25 AM   #29
prices you guys see on toyotanation were in December for $650. That price is still honored but the camera with it is an additional $20
Old 01-27-2012, 10:30 AM   #30
sales tax if your in california...
Old 01-27-2012, 10:40 AM   #31
wayne73 is on a distinguished road
Name: Wayne
wayne73's Tacoma Gallery
I have a 09' with the factory camera. I currently have an double din Pioneer D3 which I have owned for almost 5 years now, 3rd vehicle I have installed it in. I have already tapped into the reverse image and signal so it currently displays on my Pioneer as well as the rearview mirror.

However I have been thinking about upgrading lately to something that interfaces with my iPhone better, ie; bluetooth streaming audio (pandora and ipod music), hands free calling, updated map data. How does this interface with iPhone?

Bluetooth streaming audio would be nice for short trips where battery drop isnt a concern vs. always plugging into the bottem of an ipod/ iphone, I have always wondered how many cycles the plug on the bottom of my phone can handle.

Does this unit have a RCA reverse input and trigger input ? Will my factory steering wheels interface to this unit?

Thanks!
Old 01-27-2012, 10:44 AM   #32
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMA TRD View Post

Unit comes with one year warranty....
Old 01-27-2012, 10:45 AM   #33
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne73 View Post
I have a 09' with the factory camera. I currently have an double din Pioneer D3 which I have owned for almost 5 years now, 3rd vehicle I have installed it in. I have already tapped into the reverse image and signal so it currently displays on my Pioneer as well as the rearview mirror.

However I have been thinking about upgrading lately to something that interfaces with my iPhone better, ie; bluetooth streaming audio (pandora and ipod music), hands free calling, updated map data. How does this interface with iPhone?

Bluetooth streaming audio would be nice for short trips where battery drop isnt a concern vs. always plugging into the bottem of an ipod/ iphone, I have always wondered how many cycles the plug on the bottom of my phone can handle.

Does this unit have a RCA reverse input and trigger input ? Will my factory steering wheels interface to this unit?

Thanks!
I would be very interested in hearing a detailed answer to all of these questions mentioned above!
Old 01-27-2012, 10:46 AM   #34
Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne73 View Post

Thanks!
Yes it supports A2DP bluetooth you can stream Pandora. What do you mean reverse input for what? for back up camera? Factory steering wheel controls will workl
Old 01-27-2012, 10:57 AM   #35
Driving a tacoma is a lifestyle
09tacorunner is a name known to all09tacorunner is a name known to all09tacorunner is a name known to all09tacorunner is a name known to all09tacorunner is a name known to all09tacorunner is a name known to all

Name: Jason
09tacorunner's Tacoma Gallery
What I don't understand or maybe I missed it but how do we qualify for this $650 or $670(with backup camera) when on your website ottonavi it it being sold for $799? Is there a code we forum users have to put when checking out to get the prices you mention whether it be with out without the back up camera?
Old 01-27-2012, 11:11 AM   #36
cookee62 is on a distinguished road
cookee62's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottonavigps View Post
Yes it supports A2DP bluetooth you can stream Pandora. What do you mean reverse input for what? for back up camera? Factory steering wheel controls will workl

OP GREAT DEAL!!... I waiting for my tax returns to come in.... When and How long will this deal be here for ?
Old 01-27-2012, 11:16 AM   #37
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09tacorunner View Post
What I don't understand or maybe I missed it but how do we qualify for this $650 or $670(with backup camera) when on your website ottonavi it it being sold for $799? Is there a code we forum users have to put when checking out to get the prices you mention whether it be with out without the back up camera?
Payments are accepted via paypal. Once payment is processed, forum customers will be given the discounted price for $650. Each forum customer's email is saved and have "form discount" on their order. You could place order through website, but credit card would need to placed over phone. We provide tracking number (Fed ex ground) and ship same day order is processed.
Old 01-27-2012, 11:18 AM   #38
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookee62 View Post
OP GREAT DEAL!!... I waiting for my tax returns to come in.... When and How long will this deal be here for ?
This unit will be available until item is in stock? This sale should be good until Valentines Day. Thanks
Old 01-27-2012, 11:23 AM   #39
IF CUSTOMERS HAVE JBL...PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO I CAN PROVIDE YOU THE UPDATED FIRMWARE!!!!
Old 01-27-2012, 12:08 PM   #40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
$10 bucks off.

Actually forum users are getting a discount of 150. www.ottonavi.com

You can check rosen and other companies they sell their head units for $1000 more or you can actually check ebay and get a refurbished one for about $700+. So given the unit at $650 with additional group buy discounts I can say this is a fair deal. If you feel otherwise, I apologize we cannot accommodate to your budget.