Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

05-11 Tacoma GPS In Dash Touch Screen Navigation Radio

Old 01-30-2012, 01:03 PM   #82
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottonavigps View Post
Took a look at your truck...i like the head lights...are they stock? how much?
They are stock housing retro fitted with projectors...
I can show you them if I swing by next week to check out the radio
Old 01-30-2012, 02:35 PM   #83
ottonavigps is on a distinguished road
ottonavigps's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
They are stock housing retro fitted with projectors...
I can show you them if I swing by next week to check out the radio

That would be cool...i mean the black housing... is stock? or you did it yourself..
Old 01-30-2012, 02:39 PM   #84
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottonavigps View Post
That would be cool...i mean the black housing... is stock? or you did it yourself..
It's a do it yourself thing...super easy to do just takes time
Old 01-30-2012, 04:44 PM   #85
Silver Member
SilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
SilverBullet07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
It's a do it yourself thing...super easy to do just takes time
Time and patience.... Nice looking Truck Jerez... It looks similar to mine in ways I feel. I need an updated pic with my eyelids tho.
Old 01-30-2012, 07:29 PM   #86
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet07 View Post
Time and patience.... Nice looking Truck Jerez... It looks similar to mine in ways I feel. I need an updated pic with my eyelids tho.
Yup alot of time and patience
Thanks likewise...I've seen alot of trucks that resemble mine one here
Old 01-31-2012, 01:38 PM   #87
ruskastud has a brilliant futureruskastud has a brilliant futureruskastud has a brilliant futureruskastud has a brilliant futureruskastud has a brilliant futureruskastud has a brilliant futureruskastud has a brilliant futureruskastud has a brilliant futureruskastud has a brilliant futureruskastud has a brilliant futureruskastud has a brilliant future
Air Force:
ruskastud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sytfu510 View Post
Mine arrives on Tuesday.. I'll be sure to post up.
Alright, what's the good word...?
Old 01-31-2012, 04:12 PM   #88
INSTAGRAM: sytfu510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruskastud View Post
Alright, what's the good word...?
Having some issue with the JBL update working right. Contacted them and they are trying to figure out resolution to the issue. Will update as things change.

However I did play around with the unit's functions ( even though the audio was not working ) It does take a couple seconds to boot up. Navigation takes < 8seconds to fully boot up. Interface is pretty good IMO. Fit and finish look good too, blends right in. Just hope I can get this resolved quickly.
Old 02-01-2012, 05:16 AM   #89
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Having some issue with the JBL update working right. Contacted them and they are trying to figure out resolution to the issue. Will update as things change.

However I did play around with the unit's functions ( even though the audio was not working ) It does take a couple seconds to boot up. Navigation takes < 8seconds to fully boot up. Interface is pretty good IMO. Fit and finish look good too, blends right in. Just hope I can get this resolved quickly.

Keep us updated, if you can snap a pic of it installed that would be great!!
Old 02-01-2012, 09:39 AM   #90
PtLomaComa is on a distinguished road
Navy: Aviation Rescue Swimmer
Name: Brett
PtLomaComa's Tacoma Gallery
How does this interface with the stock 6 disc changer?
Old 02-01-2012, 10:00 AM   #91
INSTAGRAM: sytfu510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMA TRD View Post
Keep us updated, if you can snap a pic of it installed that would be great!!
something went funky with my unit, so they're having me ship it back and send me another one. Will post pics when I get the new unit.

This is the only pic I snapped while I was trying to update the system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PtLomaComa View Post
How does this interface with the stock 6 disc changer?
it replaces the whole unit.
Old 02-01-2012, 10:50 AM   #92
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
something went funky with my unit, so they're having me ship it back and send me another one. Will post pics when I get the new unit.

dope ...now i wanna see if i can replace the "orange" leds in there or w/e is in there....i dont want orange
Old 02-02-2012, 04:42 PM   #93
Quote:

Let try to get some picture up for you guys with the unit install. Also check out out video.

http://www.ottonavi.com/toyota-tacom...igation-system
Old 02-02-2012, 05:03 PM   #94
taco153 is on a distinguished road
taco153's Tacoma Gallery
How do you go about updating the GPS maps?? Mine is kinda annoying b/c it's telling me to stay on the right at every off ramp on the freeway. Shouldn't it be saying stay to the left?
Old 02-03-2012, 09:48 AM   #95
mycarrunfaster is on a distinguished road
Name: eddy
mycarrunfaster's Tacoma Gallery
Hello!
The Tacoma gps system youguys are selling will include the camera and can you install for me if I drive to your store?
Also the DVD and Bluetooth are able to use at the same time?
How does the Bluetooth work and I want to play music at the same time?
I really like the unit because I am referred by another customer of yours from Toyota nation forums!
Do you have the similar unit for Toyota camry 2009 model?
Thank you
Old 02-03-2012, 10:41 AM   #96
Quote:
Originally Posted by mycarrunfaster View Post
Hello!
The Tacoma gps system youguys are selling will include the camera and can you install for me if I drive to your store?
Also the DVD and Bluetooth are able to use at the same time?
How does the Bluetooth work and I want to play music at the same time?
I really like the unit because I am referred by another customer of yours from Toyota nation forums!
Do you have the similar unit for Toyota camry 2009 model?
Thank you

Includes back up camera for $670. You can watch movies while car is in motion. Bluetooth will work...

you have something for toyota camry unit...
Old 02-03-2012, 10:44 AM   #97
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco153 View Post
How do you go about updating the GPS maps?? Mine is kinda annoying b/c it's telling me to stay on the right at every off ramp on the freeway. Shouldn't it be saying stay to the left?
We send updated maps via email for our customers. Customers can also choose their own gps software of their choice.
Old 02-03-2012, 02:45 PM   #98
if you guys are interested on install pictures check up on toyoanation...couple forum members have posted their install pics. thanks guys
Old 02-03-2012, 07:17 PM   #99
GuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alan
GuyWithCamera's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmmm.... Very enticing.
Old 02-04-2012, 08:12 AM   #100
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
So........stylus

Is the screen a restive touch screen requiring a stylus?

And from above, something went funky because of windoz lol

I wil be interested in this once you have a capactive screen and Android as the OS......why not you have other models on your site with Android.