Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

BruteForceFab rear bumper "GB"

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-28-2012, 12:12 AM   #242
"Toyota Mafia" MORE BALLS THAN BRAINS
ironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Billy
ironman44bear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by superwhite View Post
Any plans for a high clearance, or quarter panel protection?
like this

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
Billy, lookin at your products and work ^^ has become an extreme addiction! cant wait for the group buys, ill be arming my truck up BruteForce style!
Thanks man
Old 07-28-2012, 04:54 AM   #243
whiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
whiteboy's Tacoma Gallery
Can you stop posting HC bumper pics please? I'm starting to regret not gettin the HC bumper with the swing out haha.
Old 07-28-2012, 05:30 AM   #244
Strautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 2nd Lt @TBS
Name: Nick
Strautins's Tacoma Gallery
If you do another group buy on rear bumpers I'm in for sure!
Old 07-28-2012, 07:57 PM   #245
ortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Eric
ortlie09's Tacoma Gallery
Finally got mine on today, with the help of Jerry from BAMF. He powder coated it for me, and he could not have been more supportive of your work. He said it's the best workmanship and quality he has seen on an aftermarket bumper by far

On to the pics

Thanks again Billy, great work! I will definitely be interested in your hybrid front in the future (PS don't do the group buy so soon, give me like a year to save up again lol)
Old 07-29-2012, 01:39 AM   #246
ironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ortlie09 View Post
Finally got mine on today, with the help of Jerry from BAMF. He powder coated it for me, and he could not have been more supportive of your work. He said it's the best workmanship and quality he has seen on an aftermarket bumper by far

On to the pics

Thanks again Billy, great work! I will definitely be interested in your hybrid front in the future (PS don't do the group buy so soon, give me like a year to save up again lol)
Look great man...nice job on the install bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strautins View Post
If you do another group buy on rear bumpers I'm in for sure!
Gb #2 is up and runnin

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteboy View Post
Can you stop posting HC bumper pics please? I'm starting to regret not gettin the HC bumper with the swing out haha.
Lmao..sorry brotha
Old 07-29-2012, 08:44 AM   #248
Strautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 2nd Lt @TBS
Name: Nick
Strautins's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the update!! I'm definitely taking advantage of #2!
Old 07-29-2012, 10:12 AM   #250
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
GROUP BUY ROUND #2 IS ON!
Old 07-29-2012, 10:21 AM   #251

Quote:
Originally Posted by THExBUSxDRIVER View Post
GROUP BUY ROUND #2 IS ON!
LOL
Old 10-04-2012, 03:16 PM   #252
novataco has much to be proud ofnovataco has much to be proud ofnovataco has much to be proud ofnovataco has much to be proud ofnovataco has much to be proud ofnovataco has much to be proud ofnovataco has much to be proud ofnovataco has much to be proud ofnovataco has much to be proud of
novataco's Tacoma Gallery
Can't find the shackles anywhere. I checked several Lowe's and Home Depot, as well as Harbor Freight. The only shackles I can find are too small. Anyone know a source for a 5/8 shackle with 3/4 pin?
Old 10-04-2012, 04:31 PM   #253
Tommys2 is on a distinguished road

Army: Chinook Helicopter Mech, SP4
Name: Tom
Tommys2's Tacoma Gallery
shackles

check the other thread for Brute Force fab rear bumbers GB. You can get US made shackle that fits perfect for about 12 bucks each with free shipping. google "Peerless Chain" www.peerlesschain.com/ lots of great stuff. I think Brute Force was offering some shackles as well
Old 10-09-2012, 10:35 AM   #254
5100s are the same price as spacers, seriously
tacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by novataco View Post
Can't find the shackles anywhere. I checked several Lowe's and Home Depot, as well as Harbor Freight. The only shackles I can find are too small. Anyone know a source for a 5/8 shackle with 3/4 pin?
Tractor supply probably has them.
Old 10-09-2012, 05:16 PM   #255

Quote:
Originally Posted by novataco View Post
I have them..they are 25.00 a pair + shipping. If you can't find em local let me know
Old 06-30-2013, 10:55 AM   #256
nastyneight is a splendid one to beholdnastyneight is a splendid one to beholdnastyneight is a splendid one to beholdnastyneight is a splendid one to beholdnastyneight is a splendid one to beholdnastyneight is a splendid one to beholdnastyneight is a splendid one to behold

Name: Nathan
nastyneight's Tacoma Gallery
Diging up old thread anyone with one of the HC rear bumpers who has had it for awhile now, can I get your thoughts/opinions on the bumper, pros or cons

Products Discussed in this Thread