Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

BruteForceFab rear bumper "GB"

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-29-2012, 07:28 PM   #21
Damaged Goods
ag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
ag4892's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd

Been looking at the bumpers out there and like this one the best, but money is the problem.....but the discount is hard to pass up.... Why the hell did I look in the GB area, I know better....
Old 01-29-2012, 07:47 PM   #22
"Toyota Mafia" MORE BALLS THAN BRAINS
ironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Billy
ironman44bear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by THExBUSxDRIVER View Post
Bump for awesome fab skills and products. I've bee hit by two. Cars in the same damn parking lot and my rear bumper shrugs it off haha. Damn old people at the hospital.
Thanks man....lmao old people...haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by drgonzo View Post
dude i been good. i need to take some snaps of the truck and send it to you. the rack did great this hunting season
Right on man..glad to hear it..and yes get me some pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtlightingusa View Post
looks good and great price too
thanks..

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomtn View Post
Do they come powdercoated? If so, then I'm in.
Sorry man cant do it for that price powdercoated..

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMexiTaco View Post
BruteForce FTW. Thanks for the sliders Billy. I need to get you some pics.

>>Custom work, quick turnaround, no drama.extra beefy fabrication.great prices. you the man Billy! I will be in touch if I can ever spend $$ on the truck again....=/
Hey Abe been a long time brotha...How have you been?..I just joined the fire academy..lol and yes pics man..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Are the trailer hitches able to be used for towing? Or just recorvery point?
They are not rated for towing, but I have towed my dads jeep on a 16' flatbed trailer many, many times without problem..and lots of other stuff that was prolly to much for the truck itself..lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by hard2kill View Post
He builds some tuff stuff I've put his sliders and rear bumper to the test over and over again...great products!!!
Thanks man...hope all is well

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
X2

Also , ship to Canada ?
I need to see whats involved with this

Quote:
Originally Posted by ag4892 View Post
sub'd

Been looking at the bumpers out there and like this one the best, but money is the problem.....but the discount is hard to pass up.... Why the hell did I look in the GB area, I know better....
Let me know man I'm sure we can work somthing out..As long as the deposit is in by the end of the group buy I'll work with ya on the rest..Take care
Old 01-29-2012, 08:02 PM   #23
If it can't be overdone it's not worth doing
SMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
SMKYTXN's Tacoma Gallery
Woohoo, deposit sent!
Old 01-29-2012, 11:40 PM   #24
tacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomtn's Tacoma Gallery
What is price with powdercoating? In gloss black?
Old 01-30-2012, 05:42 AM   #25
ironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
What is price with powdercoating? In gloss black?
The only way I would offer powder coating is if it was going to be picked up. I will not ship a powder coated bumper as it would be a pain in the arse to protect it during shipping. I've trying to before and didn't turn out well...lol...I will pm you with a price on PC ..
Old 01-30-2012, 06:22 PM   #26
Confusion
Denim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud of

Name: Erick
Denim Dan's Tacoma Gallery
1st gen tube bumper?
Old 01-31-2012, 07:32 PM   #27
tacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomtn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
sub'd

Love that avatar. That's Toshiro Mifune in Yojimbo. One of Kurosawa's best movies and one of Mifune's best roles! Cool that you have that as your avatar!
Old 02-01-2012, 12:11 AM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denim Dan View Post
1st gen tube bumper?
Lmao
Old 02-01-2012, 06:43 AM   #29
Damaged Goods
ag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
ag4892's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Love that avatar. That's Toshiro Mifune in Yojimbo. One of Kurosawa's best movies and one of Mifune's best roles! Cool that you have that as your avatar!
Thx I agree he fit the role perfectly^^^^^

I am working on the funds for this bumper

I need to go to Shaver Lake in a couple of months, so I would hopefully pick it up if this works out....thanks again Billy
Old 02-01-2012, 09:36 AM   #30

Quote:
Thx I agree he fit the role perfectly^^^^^

I am working on the funds for this bumper

I need to go to Shaver Lake in a couple of months, so I would hopefully pick it up if this works out....thanks again Billy
No problem man
Old 02-01-2012, 11:57 AM   #31
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Bumper
Old 02-01-2012, 12:26 PM   #32
getpsycho is on a distinguished road
getpsycho's Tacoma Gallery
I'm also interested by the shipping to canada
Old 02-01-2012, 03:07 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by getpsycho View Post
I'm also interested by the shipping to canada
Quote:
X2

Also , ship to Canada ?
I just did a quick quote to Canada through FedEx and shipping to Quebec would be around 240.00
Old 02-01-2012, 03:36 PM   #34
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman44bear View Post
I just did a quick quote to Canada through FedEx and shipping to Quebec would be around 240.00
Not too suprised
Old 02-01-2012, 03:41 PM   #35
Shut up Hippie!
ffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: space ship door gunner
Name: Austin
ffemt2987's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd. Waiting on my money tree to bloom.
Old 02-01-2012, 03:42 PM   #36

Quote:
Not too suprised
Really...I had no idea it would be that much...
Old 02-01-2012, 03:44 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffemt2987 View Post
Sub'd. Waiting on my money tree to bloom.
Lmao... I know what you mean..
Old 02-01-2012, 03:48 PM   #38
korslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
korslite's Tacoma Gallery
Taxes are done, waiting on refund check, lookin at possibly sending deposit money on a HC Rear next week. Any deals coming up on those by chance?...
Old 02-01-2012, 03:55 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by korslite View Post
Taxes are done, waiting on refund check, lookin at possibly sending deposit money on a HC Rear next week. Any deals coming up on those by chance?...
pm me with exactly what you want and I'll see what I can do..
Old 02-01-2012, 04:02 PM   #40
Tacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tacoma831's Tacoma Gallery
Nice bumper! Very tempting for the price, I have been wanting a high clearance bumper since both my bedsides are dented/scratched. Will you be making one of those?

Products Discussed in this Thread