Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

BruteForceFab rear bumper "GB"

Old 02-01-2012, 04:09 PM   #41
korslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
korslite's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman44bear View Post
pm me with exactly what you want and I'll see what I can do..
Done
Old 02-01-2012, 04:10 PM   #42
"Toyota Mafia" MORE BALLS THAN BRAINS
ironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Billy
ironman44bear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma831 View Post
Nice bumper! Very tempting for the price, I have been wanting a high clearance bumper since both my bedsides are dented/scratched. Will you be making one of those?
Yep I have HC rears..I have pics on my website..
Old 02-02-2012, 07:12 AM   #43
Tasty fish in a tortilla
SalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
SalmonTaco's Tacoma Gallery
That is a damn fine looking bumper. I have a few questions before I dive in -

Is it wide enough to step up on (like the factory bumper)?

Does it ship primered or bare steel?

Is the factory 7-pin is hidden behind the license plate (I don't see it in the pics)?

Which lights fit in the additional buckets?

Thanks in advance!
Old 02-02-2012, 07:57 AM   #44
ironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

[QUOTE=SalmonTaco;4480158]That is a damn fine looking bumper. I have a few questions before I dive in - Thanks for the compliments

Is it wide enough to step up on (like the factory bumper)? For me ...barley..I wear a size 13 though..lol

Does it ship primered or bare steel? primered

Is the factory 7-pin is hidden behind the license plate (I don't see it in the pics)? sure is

Which lights fit in the additional buckets? They fit a universal driving light that I picked up at O'rielys. They are 1-3/4 x 3-1/4 I think??? They are like 20 bucks and bright as hell and cheep to replace if ya break one.

Thanks in advance!No problem any more questions feel free to ask..[/QUOTE]
Old 02-02-2012, 01:20 PM   #45
Tacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tacoma831's Tacoma Gallery
Is there any special pricing on the high clearance with this GB?
Old 02-02-2012, 01:30 PM   #46
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman44bear View Post
After many PM's asking about a group buy for my std rear bumpers....here it is. The GB will end FEB 29th 2012.

Price: $520.00 Add pockets for additional reverse lights $40.00

If the GB hits 10 bumpers everyone on the list gets them for the final price of $500.00

Prices do not include shipping...Go to my website(click on my sig and it will take you there..) to see more info on approximate shipping costs, pictures,and more product info.

A deposit of $300.00 via Paypal will be required then the balance plus shipping at the time of completion..

Fabrication will start after your deposit has been recieved.

Feel free to ask any questions either pm or on here. I look forward to doing business with you, and Thanks again

Billy
Bruteforcefab.com

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/ven...r-awesome.html Here are some more pics

1.SMKYTXN STD BASE W/FOGS DEPOSIT RECEIVED

And of Course I just missed this....Sigh....
Old 02-02-2012, 01:56 PM   #47
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Support Billy and Brute Force. His work is amazing!
Old 02-02-2012, 03:17 PM   #48
If it can't be overdone it's not worth doing
SMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
SMKYTXN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaltaco65 View Post
Check the date again. You have a month left. Let's get that list filled!
Old 02-02-2012, 06:19 PM   #49
85yote09taco has a spectacular aura about85yote09taco has a spectacular aura about

Name: Eric
85yote09taco's Tacoma Gallery
great guy to do business with and bumpers are solid! I will definately call Bruteforce again for all my armor needs. Thanks again Billy, I will post pictures soon hopefully.

By the way I will be getting a hold of you on the front bumper we talked about! If not in the next week, Pm me if you're not too busy
Old 02-03-2012, 08:27 AM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma831 View Post
Is there any special pricing on the high clearance with this GB?
I'll work somthing out with ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaltaco65 View Post
I'll make it up on the front for you bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oury View Post
Support Billy and Brute Force. His work is amazing!
Thanks Oury...we still on for the HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 85yote09taco View Post
great guy to do business with and bumpers are solid! I will definately call Bruteforce again for all my armor needs. Thanks again Billy, I will post pictures soon hopefully.

By the way I will be getting a hold of you on the front bumper we talked about! If not in the next week, Pm me if you're not too busy
Let's do it man cause I'm getting busyier by the day...lol
Old 02-03-2012, 01:28 PM   #51
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DJ
VanCity4x's Tacoma Gallery
HHHHMMMMMM

Will there be anymore discounts say you get 20 buyers. Have to think about it.
Attached Thumbnails
BruteForceFab rear bumper "GB"-photo1.jpg  
Old 02-03-2012, 02:19 PM   #52

Haha..lmao
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ERS TACOMA View Post
HHHHMMMMMM

Will there be anymore discounts say you get 20 buyers. Have to think about it.
Old 02-03-2012, 02:34 PM   #53
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Are the trailer hitches able to be used for towing? Or just recorvery point?
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
X2

Also , ship to Canada ?
I don't have this bumper, I have his high- clearance unit, so they may be different with regards to towing. But I tow a 23 ft. fishing boat with no problems, and have yanked some people out of a stuck with it several times. It's a champ!

Can't give enough props to Billy for his fab skills, turn around time, and customer service- him and his products are top notch!
Old 02-03-2012, 02:53 PM   #54

Thanks for the kind words Kevin..Hope all is good with you man..
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTabe View Post
I don't have this bumper, I have his high- clearance unit, so they may be different with regards to towing. But I tow a 23 ft. fishing boat with no problems, and have yanked some people out of a stuck with it several times. It's a champ!

Can't give enough props to Billy for his fab skills, turn around time, and customer service- him and his products are top notch!
Old 02-04-2012, 02:43 PM   #55
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a good deal on a great bumper
Old 02-05-2012, 12:03 PM   #56
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMKYTXN View Post
Check the date again. You have a month left. Let's get that list filled!
yes thank you....
He just made one for me a few weeks ago
Old 02-06-2012, 01:19 AM   #57
DevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DevL's Tacoma Gallery
How do you flip the license plate to get to the receiver? Or do you have to unscrew it? I will get in on this if I get my tax return before the end date for deposit.
Old 02-06-2012, 08:36 AM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevL View Post
How do you flip the license plate to get to the receiver? Or do you have to unscrew it? I will get in on this if I get my tax return before the end date for deposit.
It's up to you..you can install a spring loaded flip down license plate bracket or unscrew it..I can get the flip down brackets but there like 40.00.. you can get them on ebay for a few bucks cheaper though.
Old 02-06-2012, 09:07 AM   #59
DevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DevL's Tacoma Gallery
Cool. I'd like to see pics of two things. A pic of where the 7 pin plug is hidden and attached. I'd also like to see where the tow chains attach.
Old 02-06-2012, 09:10 AM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevL View Post
Cool. I'd like to see pics of two things. A pic of where the 7 pin plug is hidden and attached. I'd also like to see where the tow chains attach.
let me see what I can do...I lost a lot of pics due to a virus