Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

HID Xenon Group Buy Round 3!! Ends 12/19/08

Old 12-03-2008, 10:00 PM   #1
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
HID Xenon Group Buy Round 3!! Ends 12/19/08

Group Buy is now CLOSED
Hey Everybody!!!

As Promised it's time for another HID Group Buy! This time we have OFF ROAD lights available as well! If anybody has questions or would like pictures please first take a look at the link below showing some of the photos that I have. I plan to get the kits out around Christmas time so you can have a nice Xmas present to fiddle with during your time off!

Select Color:
Temperatures: 4,300k, 6,000k, 8,000k, 10,000k, 12,000k, 15,000k and 30,000K (3,000k add $3.00)

Select Ballast:
NORMAL BALLAST
SIZE (low beam):
H1, H3, H4, H7, H8, H9, H10, H11, H13, 9004, 9005, 9006, 9007, D2S/R/C, D4S/C/R
PRICE: $79.95 + Flat Rate Shipping

Telescopic (hi/low beam) Bixenon:
H4, H13, 9004, 9007
PRICE: $99.95 + Flat Rate Shipping

SLIM DIGITAL BALLAST (only $20 more than regular ballast!)
SIZE (low beam):
H1, H3, H4, H7, H8, H9, H10, H11, H13, 9004, 9005, 9006, 9007, D2S/R/C, D4S/C/R
PRICE: $99.95 + Flat Rate Shipping

Telescopic (hi/low beam) Bixenon:
H4, H13, 9004, 9007
PRICE: $119.95 + Flat Rate Shipping

Select Additional Options:
50w option - add $30 to Price
Extra Pair of Bulbs (Low Beam) - $30
Extra Pair of Bulbs (Bixenon) - $45

Now Offering HID Xenon OFF ROAD LIGHTS! Ballasts Integrated! Just Plug n Play!
Off Road Lights: Black OR Chrome Finish
PRICE: $120 each + Flat Rate Shipping
Available Temperatures: 3,000K, 4,300K, 6,000K, 8,000K, 10,000K, 12,000K

Pics of bulbs lit up + More:
Click for pics!!

This will be my 5th successful and happy Group Buy within the past few months!!

Please PM me the following info to be added to this GB:
Name
TW Username
Mailing Address
Paypal Email Address
Full Order Details
I will then email you a PayPal invoice for your order. Please be sure to make your payment once received.

ORDER LIST

1. socalman22 - 1 Off Road 6000K Black Payment Received
2. robrjohnson - 2 Off Road 6000K Black Payment Received
3. alexe - 2 Off Road 4300K Black Payment Received
4. DefJeff - 1 H4 Bixenon 6000K Slim 50w 1 H10 6000K 50w Slim Payment Received
5. banzaikid1 - 1 H4 Bixenon 6000K Slim 1 H10 6000K Slim Payment Received
6. banzaikid1 - 1 H11 6000K Slim 1 9006 6000K Slim Payment Received
7. taco084gb - 1 H4 Bixenon 4300K Slim Payment Received
Old 12-04-2008, 01:17 AM   #2
Crazy Person.....
br217398 is just really nicebr217398 is just really nicebr217398 is just really nicebr217398 is just really nicebr217398 is just really nice
br217398's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to br217398
hey slim, cant wait to join this group buy!! let me know when you have a price for the off road lights! thanks
Old 12-04-2008, 01:30 AM   #3
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by br217398 View Post
hey slim, cant wait to join this group buy!! let me know when you have a price for the off road lights! thanks
I got the prices updated on the first post. When you are ready to place your order PM me all the info in bold above.

Thanks!
~Slim
Old 12-04-2008, 01:46 AM   #4
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
sweet, i may have to get in on this this time......maybe talk the parents into a christmas gift? didnt see a price on the 'flat rate' shipping, how much will that run us?
Old 12-04-2008, 02:42 AM   #5
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Numbers please... Watts/candle power? How much amp draw for each light? Thank you.
Old 12-04-2008, 09:34 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtreme450 View Post
sweet, i may have to get in on this this time......maybe talk the parents into a christmas gift? didnt see a price on the 'flat rate' shipping, how much will that run us?
The flat rate shipping is the same as all the other GB's. It will cost $15.95 and that includes more than just shipping to you guys. There is Duty tax on importing goods, shipping from supplier to me, and paypal fees. I would definitely talk to the parents for a little xmas gift of light this year!
Old 12-04-2008, 09:37 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridingontrd View Post
Numbers please... Watts/candle power? How much amp draw for each light? Thank you.
35w the off road light uses the slim ballast built into the housing. The candle power depends one what temperature you choose. And I am not sure on the amp draw but I can ask the supplier tonight. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Old 12-04-2008, 04:50 PM   #8
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Hey slim put me down for 35w 6000k black with the ruffle glass hid offroad light.
Old 12-04-2008, 05:59 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
Hey slim put me down for 35w 6000k black with the ruffle glass hid offroad light.
How many just one?
Old 12-04-2008, 07:24 PM   #10
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah just one. Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimcubby View Post
How many just one?
Old 12-04-2008, 07:33 PM   #11
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah just one. Thanks
the off road lights are not sold as a pair
Old 12-04-2008, 07:51 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keason1* View Post
the off road lights are not sold as a pair
Price above is for each light. So you have the option to buy 1, 2, 3 or more.
Old 12-04-2008, 07:54 PM   #13
Founder Socaltacomas.com

Yeah thats one of the cheapest prices i have found for hid offroad lights and well worth it.
Old 12-04-2008, 08:26 PM   #14

Quote:
Yeah thats one of the cheapest prices i have found for hid offroad lights and well worth it.
Got your order in socal... now you can finish your light bar
Old 12-04-2008, 08:41 PM   #15
Founder Socaltacomas.com

Yup looks naked just need that one Lets go peeps get your orders in for xmas time!!!
Old 12-04-2008, 08:52 PM   #16
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
I may be interested. I'm gonna research tomorrow and will decide soon.
Old 12-04-2008, 08:52 PM   #17
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
tarheelfan_08's Tacoma Gallery
Wish it wasn't so close to Christmas and I had the money!
Old 12-04-2008, 09:22 PM   #18
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
Free bump for ya Paul!
Old 12-04-2008, 11:00 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by humanoid View Post
Free bump for ya Paul!
Thanks humanoid!!
Old 12-05-2008, 06:00 AM   #20
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
My name is paul too so another free bump. To the Top!!!