Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

ultragauge group buy info?

Old 02-17-2012, 09:39 AM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Call the company and set one up.
Old 02-17-2012, 01:35 PM   #3
crainz277 has a brilliant futurecrainz277 has a brilliant futurecrainz277 has a brilliant futurecrainz277 has a brilliant futurecrainz277 has a brilliant futurecrainz277 has a brilliant futurecrainz277 has a brilliant futurecrainz277 has a brilliant futurecrainz277 has a brilliant futurecrainz277 has a brilliant futurecrainz277 has a brilliant future

crainz277's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Call the company and set one up.
Would anybody be interested? Do they give a decent discount with a group buy? In other words..would it be worth my time?lol
Old 02-17-2012, 01:41 PM   #4
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by crainz277 View Post
Would anybody be interested? Do they give a decent discount with a group buy? In other words..would it be worth my time?lol

Make a feeling in the GB section and contact the company to figure out how many people you need.
Old 02-17-2012, 01:41 PM   #5
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
I am sure people would be interested. You might want to post this in the group buy section, though.
Old 02-17-2012, 01:55 PM   #6
TIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TIPICOTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crainz277 View Post
I think there would be some interest cause the UG is great, but I did some digging a while back and the previous GB was weak sauce.. very little discount even w/ alot of buyers..

IMO not worth your time
Old 02-17-2012, 02:14 PM   #7
TheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Seth
TheGloryFades's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in the market for one
Old 02-17-2012, 04:17 PM   #8
crainz277 has a brilliant futurecrainz277 has a brilliant futurecrainz277 has a brilliant futurecrainz277 has a brilliant futurecrainz277 has a brilliant futurecrainz277 has a brilliant futurecrainz277 has a brilliant futurecrainz277 has a brilliant futurecrainz277 has a brilliant futurecrainz277 has a brilliant futurecrainz277 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIPICOTACO View Post
I think there would be some interest cause the UG is great, but I did some digging a while back and the previous GB was weak sauce.. very little discount even w/ alot of buyers..

IMO not worth your time

Hmmmm..I'll see what they say first.
Old 02-17-2012, 07:41 PM   #12
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
Id say its not worth doing a group buy for them anyway..they are already fairly cheap and like it was said above the discount probably isnt significant enough to even be worth your time to get it all set up..they already send you some money back when you order it through the site
Old 02-17-2012, 07:48 PM   #14
boshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tony
boshak's Tacoma Gallery
subd
Old 02-17-2012, 10:03 PM   #15
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
this is what he emailed me a few weeks ago, hardly seems worth it, i actually bought one, and have had for about a week, i think it's awesome, lots of fun to look at

Tacoma World already did a group buy where they purchased more than 150 units. This group buy occurred about 1 year ago. Regardless, group buy discounts are as follows:

# of units ordered Discount
------------------------------------------
50 $5/unit
100 $10/unit
150+ $15/unit
Old 02-17-2012, 10:05 PM   #16
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
i've seen others that have mounted it here too, but i think its the best spot, just to show anybody who might want to purchase it without waitin for the group buy
Attached Thumbnails
ultragauge group buy info?-cimg4796.jpg  
Old 02-18-2012, 07:20 AM   #17

hmmm..10 bucks off even if we get 100 buyers. I'm so impatient I think I'll pass on the group buy. Doesn't seem worth it. I remember reading that at some point they had a limited time offer to buy it at $39..now if it would be that cheap I would maybe wait.