Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Feeler: Weather Tech Digital Fit

Old 02-18-2012, 09:59 PM   #1
hawaiian_fantasy is on a distinguished road
hawaiian_fantasy's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: Weather Tech Digital Fit

I just spoke to the local Tire Shop who helped me get a packaged deal for my BFG TA K/O and Weather Tech for me. Im just trying to get a feeler on whos interested in picking up Weather Tech Digital Fit Floor Mats. If I can get him a list on whos interested, I can get a quote for and message you back. Only those who are interested and ready to buy immediately put your name on the list. I posted on the recent GB and already have one person on the list and got him a quote for $160. Everyone should be getting around the same quote because JJames69 is already across the nation from SoCal. If you live in Los Angeles or want to pick up tires I can get you a quote too.

1. jjames69
Old 02-19-2012, 07:28 AM   #2
SoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
SoJersey's Tacoma Gallery
if '12's would be out then I'd be in...
Old 02-19-2012, 10:33 AM   #4
revised
TrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: HM2
TrdSurgie's Tacoma Gallery
Is this front and rear? How much for pick up? For double cab in black. Thanks
Old 02-19-2012, 10:44 AM   #5
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Does anybody know why they won't fit in a double cab? I have a first gen DC and really want some at least for my front seats.
Old 02-19-2012, 10:53 AM   #6
Go home Nubbs, street lights are off!
pancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to behold
Name: Pancho
pancho's Tacoma Gallery
Quote for a double cab 2nd Gen front and back. Black digital. I can do local pick up also
Old 02-20-2012, 11:57 AM   #7
For all you looking for 2012, they are not out yet. Everyone else should of got a PM from me. If not send me a message
Old 02-23-2012, 08:12 AM   #8
Please be patient everyone. I have no updates currently but when I do I will post on here and or PM you.
Old 02-23-2012, 10:56 AM   #9
EATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mark
EATABULLETcom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiian_fantasy View Post
For all you looking for 2012, they are not out yet. Everyone else should of got a PM from me. If not send me a message
THEY STILL DONT HAVE EM???
Geesh what is their problem, gues they dont want money from us '12 owners
Old 02-23-2012, 10:58 AM   #10
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Quote for black digifits front and back for a 2006 TRD sport double cab