Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Metalmiller Emblem 25% Discount- Feb

Old 02-20-2012, 07:03 PM   #1
MetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant future

MetalMiller's Tacoma Gallery
Metalmiller Emblem 25% Discount- Feb

Custom Emblem Feb Discount

Designs

I will be offering 2 designs at a discount for a limited time. I can provide a discount if I have multiple orders of the same design since it saves me setup time. For the next couple of weeks I will be offering two of my biggest sellers at a 25% discount. The first is the Autobot design and the second is the Decepticon logo.

For those of you who are not familiar, these are designed to replace the stock Toyota symbol on the front grill.

I am offering both materials as described below.

Materials

Carbon Steel

These are waterjet cut out of 1/4" carbon steel. The emblems are ground down on the sides in order to add a stock look. The custom design sits inside the oval. These can be shipped bare or powdercoated any basic color. Emblems with the ovals can be done in one color and have a backplate done in another in order to give the emblems some pop.

Aluminum

The process is basically the same as the steel emblems, but the aluminum gives the option to have a polished finish. They can be done in a mirror finish(#8) or a clean but not mirror finish(#6). The polished aluminum emblems really give a show quality feel to your design.

Pricing

Emblem with powdercoat (carbon steel) or polish (aluminum) - 90
Optional backplate - 12
Shipping- 10

Photos

Here are some pics!

Decepticon

Autobot

Old 02-20-2012, 10:17 PM   #2
All Glory To The Hypnotoad
ziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ziggynagy's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have a pic of the decepticon emblem with the backplate (colour options)? Great deal...
Old 02-21-2012, 04:11 AM   #3
tsub345 is on a distinguished road

Name: Travis
tsub345's Tacoma Gallery
You can count me in for a polished aluminum autobot emblem
Old 02-21-2012, 07:07 AM   #4
MetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant future

Unfortunately I do not have a picture of a decepticon with a backplate handy. But you can get it coated to any basic color you want.

If you decide you are ready to order, just pm me or shoot me an email at metalmillerorders@gmail.com and I'll get you on the next cut list
Old 02-24-2012, 08:15 PM   #5
Banned
Stout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant future

Navy: aviation machinists mate on the Lockheed p-3 orion
Name: Jason
Stout890's Tacoma Gallery
awww these are gay....make some discount ones for guys who aren't into cartoons lol
Old 02-24-2012, 08:20 PM   #6
PinkTaco24 is on a distinguished road
PinkTaco24's Tacoma Gallery
^well, that was nice. cut the dude some slack. if you don't like his idea, then move on. no need to be a total douche.
Old 02-24-2012, 08:27 PM   #7
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stout890 View Post
awww these are gay....make some discount ones for guys who aren't into cartoons lol
Way to shit on his thread. Don't like it, go kick rocks somewhere.
Old 02-24-2012, 08:30 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilidogrc View Post
Way to shit on his thread. Don't like it, go kick rocks somewhere.
x222222. dickwad
Old 02-24-2012, 08:31 PM   #9
Banned
Stout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant future

quit cryin guys....hows my opinion gonna scare business away? im just sayin why transformers? but oh well i guess nerds are sensitive haha
Old 02-24-2012, 08:33 PM   #10
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkTaco24 View Post
x222222. dickwad
watch who your talkin to woman lol (if you can call me a dickwad i can call you a woman)

and yall relax already shit
Old 02-24-2012, 08:37 PM   #11
fuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to behold
fuzz master's Tacoma Gallery
i have one of metal miller's emblems good quality work solid piece it would probably be the only thing to survive a head on crash in the front.

Old 02-24-2012, 08:38 PM   #12
long as u keep it at woman, i'm good. just be nice is all i'm sayin. a little nice is certainly needed in this mean ass world...dickwad
Old 02-24-2012, 08:38 PM   #13
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
geez guys calm down, get a sense of humor

i thought it was funny, if it wasnt to you get over it its the freakin internet
Old 02-25-2012, 02:47 AM   #14
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzz master View Post
i have one of metal miller's emblems good quality work solid piece it would probably be the only thing to survive a head on crash in the front.

for real though man i want one of these metal emblems just dont know what design i want that will fit, maybe the L.A kings logo.
Old 02-25-2012, 11:10 AM   #16
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery
They do look nice, not into transformers though.

I think the "T" logo would appeal to more members for a GB.
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg207...jpg&res=medium
Old 02-25-2012, 11:11 AM   #17
Banned

Or the TRD logo
Old 02-25-2012, 11:15 AM   #18
www.BeLikeBrit.org
fletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gary
fletch aka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stout890 View Post
quit cryin guys....hows my opinion gonna scare business away? im just sayin why transformers? but oh well i guess nerds are sensitive haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMiller View Post
I will be offering two of my biggest sellers at a 25% discount. The first is the Autobot design and the second is the Decepticon logo.

This is why.
Old 02-26-2012, 12:47 PM   #19

Sorry for the slow response, I've been out of town for the last few days and I finally have time to catch up on pms. Thanks for all of the interest! I have a few buyers lined up, but could definately use a few more for this sale. If you are interested in the buy then hit me up, I'll be putting in the cut order at the end of this week (march 2)
Old 02-28-2012, 12:26 AM   #20
REDEWEB is on a distinguished road

Name: RED
REDEWEB's Tacoma Gallery
PM SENT