LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Offical Wet Okole Group Buy Feeler

Old 02-20-2012, 08:42 PM   #1
cstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carl
cstephan's Tacoma Gallery
Offical Wet Okole Group Buy Feeler 02-20-2012

All of Tw, I just got off the phone with Wet Okole today, they are wanting to set up another group buy for any vehicle as long as you are a Tw member. This is an official feeler, it will be happing at the end of the month. Lets get a list togeather to present that we will have the people to do this for thease awesome guys. I will be setting this one up like last time. If you want to look back in Sept, it will be 20% off and a few extras thrown in.

Thank you Tw!

Here is a link to the last one I did, and it went very well. This will be very similar

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...-9-2011-a.html
CSS
Old 02-20-2012, 08:57 PM   #2
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Dude wtf Ive already been in contact with them since December 30 and already talked to w/o about setting this up
Old 02-20-2012, 09:01 PM   #3
Mr. Boombastic
TacoIII will become famous soon enoughTacoIII will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Security forces
Name: Andrew
TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah crazy!!!
Old 02-20-2012, 09:01 PM   #4
cstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I was told to set this today from Wet Okole.
Old 02-20-2012, 09:03 PM   #6
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Well if u actually looked through the feeler thread u would have saw everyone say sabre is setting up and seen I already contacted them not cool dude
Old 02-20-2012, 09:05 PM   #7

Feeler list!

1: TacoIII
2: Gabex35
Old 02-20-2012, 09:11 PM   #8
Victoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant future

Name: Valentina
Victoria2657's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Victoria2657 Send a message via Skype™ to Victoria2657
So another list.... put my name on it! I want these seat covers!!!
Old 02-20-2012, 09:16 PM   #9
trdbluetaco is on a distinguished road

Navy: I sure was glad to get out!!!
trdbluetaco's Tacoma Gallery
Whoever is setting it up, please put me in for front and rear. Thanks!
Old 02-20-2012, 09:18 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by trdbluetaco View Post
Whoever is setting it up, please put me in for front and rear. Thanks!
I will put you on it in the morning when I get to my computer at work. I will keep the list updated
Old 02-20-2012, 09:19 PM   #11
Indian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ashil
Indian Shifter's Tacoma Gallery
so gonna clear up this cluster fuck...who is the one running the group buy...Laurel or Hardy...let us know
Old 02-20-2012, 09:19 PM   #12
Isaiasgon is on a distinguished road
Isaiasgon's Tacoma Gallery
Hey count me in, just send me a pm to see what I need
Old 02-20-2012, 09:22 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Shifter View Post
so gonna clear up this cluster fuck...who is the one running the group buy...Laurel or Hardy...let us know

I will be the one running it!
Old 02-20-2012, 09:27 PM   #14
Mr. Boombastic
TacoIII will become famous soon enoughTacoIII will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Security forces
Name: Andrew
TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cstephan View Post
Feeler list!

Well I do want to be on A list. I was agreeing with Sabre when i said YEAH and calling you crazy. I am already on the one with Sabre, but i will let you two duke it out i really dont care who does it as long as I get my covers. Sorry for the confusion!!
Old 02-20-2012, 09:29 PM   #15
Indian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ashil
Indian Shifter's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in for the right price
Old 02-20-2012, 09:37 PM   #16
STOCKTRD is a name known to allSTOCKTRD is a name known to allSTOCKTRD is a name known to allSTOCKTRD is a name known to allSTOCKTRD is a name known to allSTOCKTRD is a name known to all
STOCKTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Im really down to pick up a set of seat covers and I really appreciate the work that goes into putting a group buy together (Ive done one before)

Please ad me to the list. Thank you.
Old 02-20-2012, 09:41 PM   #17
deadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
deadhed61's Tacoma Gallery
Can you give -1 to cstephan for being a d-bag?? This has been in the work for a long while now, and he is just going to come in and step on every ones toes?? WTF??
Old 02-20-2012, 09:51 PM   #18
tacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud of

Name: carlitos
tacomadude18's Tacoma Gallery
im in if they are TRD!
Old 02-20-2012, 10:00 PM   #19
Victoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant future

Name: Valentina
Victoria2657's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Victoria2657 Send a message via Skype™ to Victoria2657
The TRD ones look bad ass! I want TRD ones!
Old 02-20-2012, 10:15 PM   #20
HammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant future

Name: Jake
HammerHead's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cstephan View Post
Feeler list!

Add me to the list. I'm going to order a front and back set, TRD logo, piping, pockets, etc...