Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Official Pioneer Avh 4400 BH GB

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-22-2012, 03:55 PM   #1
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuy
JStradaXR's Tacoma Gallery
Official Pioneer Avh 4400 BH GB

Official Pioneer AVH 4400 BH GB

Retails $499.99 + Tax
http://www.crutchfield.com/S-9iipYNj...H-P4400BH.html

this is the exact unit you will recieve.
http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PU...rs/AVH-P4400BH

Individual Price (Still cheaper then even last years model)
$437 (HU)
$50 (Steering Wheel Adapter)
$22 (Metra Dash Kit)

GB Prices ONLY!

Prices

Min 10 PPl
$399.00 (HU) + $48 (steering wheel control adapter) + $21 (metra textured dash kit gray /black) + 12 (Shipping) = $480

For 5 PPL
$410 everything else is the same as above.

Shipping
$12
Once you add the Dash Kit Add $8.00 For shipping because the dash kit and HU require a bigger box

Shipping is within the states. pm if your outside the states and ill give you a shipping quote

Insurance & Signature
If you want to add insurance & signature upon delivery its $4

Payment instructions via Paypal.

you can seperate the items for ex if you want just the HU send 399+12 shipping etc.

Send Money to my paypal address jstrada31@gmail.com
PLEASE TAKE CARE OF PAYPAL FEES. i need to recieve the exact amount as listed not a dollar less.

after you send the funds pm me
1. your tw name
2. name on paypal
3. shipping address

if anyone has any questions concerned feel free to contact me via text/call 9097866074
Old 02-22-2012, 04:29 PM   #3
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonkaToyTaco View Post
What about the e-brake delete?
here you go $6.90
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from...All-Categories

or your installer can make one with a switch.
Old 02-22-2012, 05:05 PM   #4
Woods & Water Edition
REDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
REDTRD's Tacoma Gallery
So we get for that price even if some back out right?
Old 02-22-2012, 05:10 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDTRD View Post
So we get for that price even if some back out right?
minimum with that price is 12. I knew some people would back out

this is a once in a lifetime deal so to speak. after this once we unleash it on our website and it will be more popular the price will go up.

cmon ppl dont let this deal pass up.
Old 02-22-2012, 05:11 PM   #6
gsd78 is on a distinguished road
Name: Greg
gsd78's Tacoma Gallery
Can you provide part numbers or links for the exact steering wheel adapter and Metra dash kits that would be included?
Old 02-22-2012, 05:21 PM   #7
boostedka is on a distinguished road
boostedka's Tacoma Gallery
What features were changed/added from the 4300 to the new 4400?
Old 02-22-2012, 05:28 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsd78 View Post
Can you provide part numbers or links for the exact steering wheel adapter and Metra dash kits that would be included?
http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAu...99-8214TB.aspx

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAu...AC_SWI-RC.aspx

Old 02-22-2012, 06:07 PM   #9
DiscoStu33 is on a distinguished road
Name: Ray
DiscoStu33's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good to me buddy, how many people have you received money from already. I'm really debating the steering controls, I don't use them now I don't think I will need them. I appreciate the work you have done strada.
Old 02-22-2012, 06:20 PM   #11

yes, but its for a gb. to sell seperately after the gb its going to be more $$$
Old 02-22-2012, 06:22 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoStu33 View Post
Sounds good to me buddy, how many people have you received money from already. I'm really debating the steering controls, I don't use them now I don't think I will need them. I appreciate the work you have done strada.
thank you DiscoStu33...
yea phone call after phone call with pioneer but i got it.
sadly no one yet has sent funds

i would hate for everyone to back out when i put all this effort for getting them the price they wanted. cmon ppl lets jump on this!
Old 02-22-2012, 06:23 PM   #13

Here is just one of the units... Enjoy
Old 02-22-2012, 06:28 PM   #14
gsd78 is on a distinguished road
Name: Greg
gsd78's Tacoma Gallery
Ok...if I order can I get the silver 99-8214TG Metra kit instead of the black one?

Also, I'd prefer the Metra Axxess ASWC steering wheel controls over the PAC unit. Do you offer that and at what price?
Old 02-22-2012, 06:31 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsd78 View Post
Ok...if I order can I get the silver 99-8214TG Metra kit instead of the black one?

Also, I'd prefer the Metra Axxess ASWC steering wheel controls over the PAC unit. Do you offer that and at what price?

yes gray or black your choice, just showing a picture.
same price on the metra axxess aswc ...make sure to pm me that you want that one.
Old 02-22-2012, 08:20 PM   #16

Guys plz don't tell me this gb was a total fail. After a while month of getting ppl on the list everyone backed out
Old 02-22-2012, 08:38 PM   #17
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
I wouldn't call it a failure yet. It took forever for people to show interest in the last one. Everything should go well with this one. If I hadn't just spent a ton of money, I would hop on. I still might but chances are looking slim as of right now. Thanks for organizing this whole thing though. I know you put in a lot of time and effort to get us this deal
Old 02-22-2012, 08:57 PM   #18
ipeefreely is on a distinguished road
ipeefreely's Tacoma Gallery
Does it have GPS?
Old 02-22-2012, 10:17 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffirg View Post
I wouldn't call it a failure yet. It took forever for people to show interest in the last one. Everything should go well with this one. If I hadn't just spent a ton of money, I would hop on. I still might but chances are looking slim as of right now. Thanks for organizing this whole thing though. I know you put in a lot of time and effort to get us this deal
Thanks you....
Old 02-22-2012, 10:17 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipeefreely View Post
Does it have GPS?

No but you can buy the add on feature..

Products Discussed in this Thread