LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

FEELER: Undercover Hidden Winch Mount System (05+ only)

Old 03-10-2012, 09:03 AM   #21
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. Need more input on this.
Old 03-11-2012, 06:30 PM   #22
brackishtaco is on a distinguished road
brackishtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Very Interested. Still happening?
Old 03-12-2012, 07:26 AM   #23
To Be Continued...
Benson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
Benson X's Tacoma Gallery
Got an email response from Jimmy12 about a TacomaWorld Discount.

He is willing to do a discount of $30 (better than nothing).

This is how he would like to process the orders:

1. I will send him a list of ALL the interested buyers on Friday, 3/16/12. (names/usernames)

2. Buyers will purchase the mount through his website (http://www.undercoverhwms.com) and pay using PayPal.

3. Once Jimmy confirms payment and cross-checks the names against the GB email-list, he will credit/refund $30 back to the purchaser. (Sounds like a weird way to process the orders, but I guess it the most secure way for him)
*Make sure your order name matches your TW name/username for accuracy

4. He estimates production-to-delivery times between 2-5 weeks depending on the amount of orders placed. A smaller amount of orders will most-likely ship within 2-3 weeks, whereas a large number of orders will be closer to 3-5 weeks for delivery.

Please PM/post here if you guys have any questions or concerns. Otherwise, please post a reply if you are INTERESTED and intend to purchase one.

*NOTE: Jimmy did confirm that his undercover winch mount will work on '12 Models as well. Pictured here with the optional light bar attached

Old 03-12-2012, 09:10 AM   #25
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Man I was hoping at least $100 off, but $30 is better than nothing. I'll buy one.
Old 03-12-2012, 09:12 AM   #26
magnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MACS2
Name: Matt
magnetic11's Tacoma Gallery
gotta have it
Old 03-12-2012, 09:16 AM   #27
cfagan14 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
cfagan14's Tacoma Gallery
The picture of it on the 12' model aren't showing for me. Anyway to fix it, cause I haven't seen it mounted a on 12.
Old 03-12-2012, 10:34 AM   #29
RobbySkateboard is on a distinguished road
Name: Robby
RobbySkateboard's Tacoma Gallery
I feel really bad for having such a strong "I'll buy almost no matter what the discount is" to"I can't right now" but... I have to pay taxes this year and I have to get some money in the bank (after buying my truck less than a month ago) just in case of emergency so saving less than the price of shipping I just can't validate buying this right now, sorry to turn back on my word, that's honestly not like me (afraid I'm going to start making a bad reputation for myself in the buy/sell/trade section, and I plan on buying stuff from there once I get some money back) so someone else can have my spot on the list, sorry for the changing my mind.
Old 03-12-2012, 10:39 AM   #30
To Be Continued...
Benson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbySkateboard View Post
I feel really bad for having such a strong "I'll buy almost no matter what the discount is" to"I can't right now" but... I have to pay taxes this year and I have to get some money in the bank (after buying my truck less than a month ago) just in case of emergency so saving less than the price of shipping I just can't validate buying this right now, sorry to turn back on my word, that's honestly not like me (afraid I'm going to start making a bad reputation for myself in the buy/sell/trade section, and I plan on buying stuff from there once I get some money back) so someone else can have my spot on the list, sorry for the changing my mind.
(fixed)
No worries man, I'm in the same boat. Let's keep this goin!!!
Old 03-12-2012, 11:21 AM   #31
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
How many do we have to sell? I'm buying my winch tonight.
Old 03-12-2012, 12:09 PM   #32
To Be Continued...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
How many do we have to sell? I'm buying my winch tonight.
There was no minimum order amount, but I told him that there are about 10 people interested. I'm going to start a new *Official Group-Buy* thread so people know this is going on, it may be confusing with the "Feeler" title.

Official discount thread HERE (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...ml#post4724013)
Old 04-01-2012, 12:37 AM   #33
crooks420 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jesse
crooks420's Tacoma Gallery
I might be in if this is still going, but I'd like to see it on a 2012. I'd also be interested in the 4-light mount bar.

Jesse
Old 04-01-2012, 04:05 AM   #34
ToyFanatic will become famous soon enoughToyFanatic will become famous soon enough
Army: 172nd Inf
Name: Aaron
ToyFanatic's Tacoma Gallery
Very interested, is this still going on? Guess my only question is can they ship to an APO address?

CMR 415
APO AE 09114
Old 04-02-2012, 12:02 PM   #35
monkey wrench is on a distinguished road

Name: sean
monkey wrench's Tacoma Gallery
i'm interested for the next round
Old 01-25-2013, 05:17 PM   #36
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
What was the outcome? Im very intrested in this!
Old 01-26-2013, 07:39 AM   #37
Conceal Carry
slodc4 is on a distinguished road

Name: Steven
slodc4's Tacoma Gallery
Id buy one asap
Old 02-09-2014, 06:22 PM   #38
michaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
michaelrussell's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd