Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Weathertech Special

Old 03-13-2012, 10:35 AM   #21
tbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
tbturner47's Tacoma Gallery
The rears are the same, but they added button clips that hold the oem in place. Since the weathertechs aren't going to slide around I dont see a need for them.
Old 03-13-2012, 02:25 PM   #22
Rhum.
RugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT-B
Name: Paul
RugbyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Is there a code or something for this?
Old 03-13-2012, 03:29 PM   #23
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery
Will order a set of 2012 mats as soon as you list them, do you know if your current pricing applies?
Old 03-13-2012, 05:52 PM   #24
Banned
tacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacomajamie's Tacoma Gallery
Props to Scott! Ordered some digital fits for my 2012 this evening and he hooked me up!
Old 03-13-2012, 06:32 PM   #25
SoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
SoJersey's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have black ones for the 2012s? If so I'll order tomorrow!
Old 03-13-2012, 06:49 PM   #26
TAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
TAOScott's Tacoma Gallery
RE: 2012 ORDERS ...

From the other Weathertech thread :
Quote:
Thank you for your patience with me as I worked to get things squared away with my engineers as we worked to get the new 2012 Toyota Tacoma Digital Fit FloorLiner out. I am happy to announce that the part has been approved by engineers and we will be starting to sell the item online in a few days. Currently, though the product is not up on the website and production using the mold has just begun. It may be another 2 weeks before we are able to sell the item online and have them shipped to our customers

Mary Palazzolo
MacNeil Automotive Products Ltd.।WeatherTech
Customer Service and Sales Representative

They have added them to their site at this point. I have the new front numbers loaded in my computer, but please be aware of the delay.
Old 03-13-2012, 08:02 PM   #28
Reaper
09 Redneck is a jewel in the rough09 Redneck is a jewel in the rough09 Redneck is a jewel in the rough
09 Redneck's Tacoma Gallery
Scott went over and above to help me out even when he wasnt at work..... Great guy! Everyone needs to buy from him... Thanks again Scott
Old 03-13-2012, 08:55 PM   #29
FFMedic is on a distinguished road

Name: Drew
FFMedic's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 03-14-2012, 05:31 AM   #30
Chris135 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
Chris135's Tacoma Gallery
Hey how much with shipping to Canada, s4p 2v2? Looking at maybe getting a set in the next few weeks here.
Old 03-14-2012, 06:18 PM   #31
TAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Damn people ... worked my ass off today.

Thinking I may have to pause the Weathertech deal soon, only for a brief time though ... just enough so they can catch up to us. If I do this, I will definitely bring it back.
Old 03-14-2012, 07:15 PM   #32
SoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
SoJersey's Tacoma Gallery
Got your pm today sorry didn't get a chance to ring you. I'll give you a call tomorrow and order both front and rears this way when fronts come in you can send them
Old 03-18-2012, 10:54 AM   #33

Still rolling along here friends. I think ... I hope ... the initial rush on the 2012 fronts has cooled off a bit. They are still backordering though. It looks like there could be a mid-week shipment if all goes well.
Old 03-18-2012, 11:11 AM   #34
Got R Did
jtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jtgroce's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=jimmyk4d5;4703780]i went to weathertechs website and they didnt have the 2012 digital yet?
can you use the 2011? are they the same?[/QUOTE
I don't have weathertech's but i do have husky liners that are for '05-'11 and they fit my 2012 just fine. Was not able to remove the front floor clips but they haven't been a problem yet
Old 03-18-2012, 12:41 PM   #35

[QUOTE=jtgroce;4758798]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyk4d5 View Post
i went to weathertechs website and they didnt have the 2012 digital yet?
can you use the 2011? are they the same?[/QUOTE
I don't have weathertech's but i do have husky liners that are for '05-'11 and they fit my 2012 just fine. Was not able to remove the front floor clips but they haven't been a problem yet

Several have said the 2011 liners fit okay, the difference is slight, and the retention pins are moved to new locations.
Old 03-18-2012, 12:51 PM   #36
jpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jpneely's Tacoma Gallery
just got mine ordered and am STOKED for them to come in.

Scott, you were great to work with and couldnt have made it easier. thanks man
Old 03-18-2012, 03:08 PM   #37
Got R Did
jtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jtgroce's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=TAOScott;4759269]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtgroce View Post

Several have said the 2011 liners fit okay, the difference is slight, and the retention pins are moved to new locations.
Here's pics of how mine fit, the rear could be better but it doesn't bother me[ATTACH][ATTACH]Weathertech Special-100_1698.jpg[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails
Weathertech Special-100_1696.jpg   Weathertech Special-100_1697.jpg  
Old 03-18-2012, 03:27 PM   #38
jjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
jjbsocal's Tacoma Gallery
Scott.. I've PM'd you twice and heard nothing from you.. Any chance that you're going to get back to me on my order soon?
Old 03-19-2012, 02:00 PM   #40
hotrodbanshee is on a distinguished road
Name: Clayton
hotrodbanshee's Tacoma Gallery
Is the weathertech deal still going on? May order a set for my 12' tacoma.