Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Weathertech Special

Old 03-08-2012, 03:06 PM   #1
TAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
TAOScott's Tacoma Gallery
Weathertech Special

I wanted to start a new thread for the Weathertech special. Seems that details have gotten a little lost in the 5 pages that the last thread has become.

Weathertech Floor Mats - Digital fit - Tacoma

Call for best price

Feel free to order for other vehicle however pricing may vary slightly. I will provide the same discount level for those items.

Several have also asked about the pricing on the Weathertech Rainguards

Call for best price

These prices are shipped FREE to the lower 48 States. Sorry Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada, please call or PM your Zip or Postal Codes for a freight quote.

To all that have taken advantage of this pricing, THANK YOU for keeping me busy!!

SHIPPING TIMES ARE APPROXIMATE AND ARE NOT GUARANTEED
Old 03-08-2012, 03:47 PM   #2
jimmyk4d5 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jim
jimmyk4d5's Tacoma Gallery
i went to weathertechs website and they didnt have the 2012 digital yet?
can you use the 2011? are they the same?
Old 03-08-2012, 04:23 PM   #3
TAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyk4d5 View Post
i went to weathertechs website and they didnt have the 2012 digital yet?
can you use the 2011? are they the same?
Weathertech has told me that the retainer pins on the floor have either changed in design or position. They say that the 2011 is a no-go. Other people have used them and reported no issues. Toss up ??
Old 03-08-2012, 04:28 PM   #4
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmm 150s not bad damn it i hate when things go through like this, haha my wallet never stays full for long.
Old 03-08-2012, 04:30 PM   #5
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
How long for shipping?
Old 03-08-2012, 04:34 PM   #6
toyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
toyotatacomaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
How do we get the deal?
Old 03-08-2012, 04:43 PM   #7
jimmyk4d5 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jim
jimmyk4d5's Tacoma Gallery
if anyone with a 2012 has the weathertech 2011 floormats let me know how they fit. i would buy them but not unless i know they will work and look good
Old 03-08-2012, 09:09 PM   #8
JTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeryck
JTyfz450's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyk4d5 View Post
if anyone with a 2012 has the weathertech 2011 floormats let me know how they fit. i would buy them but not unless i know they will work and look good
x1 I've been wanting to get them form my 2012 since I got it
Old 03-09-2012, 06:35 AM   #9
Just Enjoy Life!!
Fern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: American Medical Response
Name: Fernando
Fern's Tacoma Gallery
How long are these deals good for? Really want floor liners and window guards. Tax return money coming soon!
Old 03-09-2012, 07:01 AM   #10
Onion27 is a jewel in the roughOnion27 is a jewel in the roughOnion27 is a jewel in the roughOnion27 is a jewel in the rough
Name: Jason
Onion27's Tacoma Gallery
Can I get just the rear rain deflectors for an '05? If so, how much would they be? How long is this special going for?
Old 03-09-2012, 09:53 AM   #11
mak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mak90's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-09-2012, 11:19 AM   #12
Reaper
09 Redneck is a jewel in the rough09 Redneck is a jewel in the rough09 Redneck is a jewel in the rough
09 Redneck's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered mine. Scott is a great guy and thanks for helping us out...
Old 03-09-2012, 11:21 AM   #13
captain.cardinal1 is on a distinguished road

Air Force: staff sgt
Name: chad
captain.cardinal1's Tacoma Gallery
I tried the 11 and you would have to cut a bigger hole for the new clips. Didn't want to do it, so I'm going to wait.
Old 03-09-2012, 12:05 PM   #15
ranchonodinero is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
ranchonodinero's Tacoma Gallery
Any lead time for when the 2012s will appear?
Old 03-10-2012, 08:45 AM   #16
Professional Goofball
zul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to behold
zul's Tacoma Gallery
I'd order if you had 2012 versions. I know thats not your fault... stupid weathertech!!
Old 03-11-2012, 08:30 AM   #17

Many here have called as have I, and been told 10-12 more weeks on the 2012 truck.
Old 03-11-2012, 09:20 AM   #18
SoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
SoJersey's Tacoma Gallery
'12 here so I can't... Sucks
Old 03-12-2012, 07:32 AM   #19
Just Enjoy Life!!
Fern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: American Medical Response
Name: Fernando
Fern's Tacoma Gallery
PM Sent
Old 03-13-2012, 10:29 AM   #20

I have the number for the fronts on the 2012 trucks. it will be uploaded in my system shortly. Still no confirmed fitment on the rears. So far it seems that the only comments on the new truck has been about the hooks on the fronts. Rears may turn out the same.

Anyone with a 2012 using the 2011 parts care to clarify the REAR fit for us?