Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

*OFFICIAL* Undercover Winch Mount TW Discount

Old 01-23-2013, 08:01 PM   #22
mountain bike haulin' & off camping
kbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant future

Name: Kevin
kbraunphoto's Tacoma Gallery
To drag an old thread from its grave:

Any chance on a new Group Buy?
Has the price fluctuated recently, still $30 off?
Old 01-24-2013, 01:42 PM   #23
xpocad has a spectacular aura aboutxpocad has a spectacular aura about

Name: Bryan
xpocad's Tacoma Gallery
I hope not. $30 Wont convince me
Old 01-24-2013, 07:51 PM   #24
...and we're back!
Benson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
Benson X's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbraunphoto View Post
To drag an old thread from its grave:

Any chance on a new Group Buy?
Has the price fluctuated recently, still $30 off?
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpocad View Post
I hope not. $30 Wont convince me
As stated in the OP, the group-buy has ended so I doubt there is still any discount being offered (it didn't really get a huge response).

I am not affiliated with undercoverhwms.com, nor do I know Jimmy personally so there is no incentive for me to put effort into setting up another TW discount. Feel free to get in touch with Jimmy to try to setup another one, it doesn't hurt to ask.

http://undercoverhwms.com/wp/contact-us/