Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

*OFFICIAL* Undercover Winch Mount TW Discount

Old 03-12-2012, 12:46 PM   #1
...and we're back!
Benson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
Benson X's Tacoma Gallery
Arrow Undercover Winch Mount TW Discount - CLOSED

*CLOSED*Undercover Winch Mount TW Discount

If you don't know what the Undercover Hidden Winch Mount System is: read HERE.

He has options for FJ Cruisers, 4Runners, 05-12+ Tacomas, and optional Lightbars as well.

More info. and pics:

From the website:

MadToy's Install (He added some shackles *not included/installed)

GOOD INFO ON COMPATIBLE WINCH MODELS:

Warn M8000/M8000-s
Winch Dimensions: 21.04" L x 6.3" D x 7.6" H (534mm L x 160m D x 193mm H)
Mounting Bolt Pattern: 10.0" x 4.5" (254mm x 114.3mm)

Warn VR8000/VR8000-s
Winch Dimensions: 20.80" L x 6.3" D x 6.97" H (528mm L x 160mm D x 177mm H)
Mounting Bolt Pattern: 10.0" x 4.5" (254mm x 114.3mm)

Smittybilt XRC-8/XRC-8 Comp
Overall Dimension: 21" L x 6.22" D x 7.283" H (558.8mm L x 158mm D x 185mm H)
Mounting bolt pattern: 10" x 4.5" (4 bolts, 3/8") (254 mm x 114.3 mm)

Max Specs from the UHWMS website
For use with 8000lb non-integrated solenoid winches with the dimensions below.
*No larger than: 21.04L x 6.3D x 7.6H
Mounting hole pattern: 10 x 4.5
Old 03-12-2012, 11:27 PM   #3
GeatWhiteNorth is on a distinguished road

Name: Morgen
GeatWhiteNorth's Tacoma Gallery
this looks sweet just dont have the money since i just got some elite sliders!
Old 03-13-2012, 07:18 AM   #5
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
ive been debating it, $30 isnt enough for me to bite. GL though
Old 03-14-2012, 09:45 PM   #10
beerking is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeerking is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeerking is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeerking is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeerking is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeerking is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeerking is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeerking is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeerking is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeerking is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeerking is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Flightline Avionics Technician
Name: Trey
beerking's Tacoma Gallery
Talking I'm in!

Count me in! I've been debating it the past few days...Been wanting to get a full off-road bumper but the added weight of the bumper means I'll need new front shocks, too. Plus the off-road bumper is 800 bucks more than this undercover winch...Add the cost of the winch and it'll be a $2000+ investment whereas this will set me back only 800 or so, even after the winch and synthetic line.

Louis is my real name and is what's on the card I'll be purchasing it with. Thanks for setting up the GB! I had no idea this company existed, been looking for a hidden winch mount for a while.
Old 03-15-2012, 06:54 AM   #11
...and we're back!
Benson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerking View Post
Count me in! I've been debating it the past few days...Been wanting to get a full off-road bumper but the added weight of the bumper means I'll need new front shocks, too. Plus the off-road bumper is 800 bucks more than this undercover winch...Add the cost of the winch and it'll be a $2000+ investment whereas this will set me back only 800 or so, even after the winch and synthetic line.

Louis is my real name and is what's on the card I'll be purchasing it with. Thanks for setting up the GB! I had no idea this company existed, been looking for a hidden winch mount for a while.
Added, thanks beerking (great screen-name BTW).
Old 03-15-2012, 02:51 PM   #13
BayTaco is a name known to allBayTaco is a name known to allBayTaco is a name known to allBayTaco is a name known to allBayTaco is a name known to allBayTaco is a name known to all

BayTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgod06 View Post
ive been debating it, $30 isnt enough for me to bite. GL though
^^^This, nice product, but too pricy
Old 03-15-2012, 04:35 PM   #15
BayTaco is a name known to allBayTaco is a name known to allBayTaco is a name known to allBayTaco is a name known to allBayTaco is a name known to allBayTaco is a name known to all

BayTaco's Tacoma Gallery
That would be nice, maybe he'll get more bites and sell volume here with better discount. Just a thought
Old 03-15-2012, 05:19 PM   #17

BayTaco's Tacoma Gallery
$350 would be sweet and would make more sense than getting a full plate winch bumper. I do like the design, any user experiences here?? I saw the one video on his site.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rhVk...layer_embedded

Need some TW member feedback. What is estimated shipping on something like this?
Old 03-15-2012, 06:55 PM   #18
...and we're back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayTaco View Post
I do like the design, any user experiences here?? I saw the one video on his site. Need some TW member feedback. What is estimated shipping on something like this?
Here's a couple users that have installed it, maybe PM them for more details:

conradtaco123:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...completed.html

MadToy: (he added some shackles too, looks badass!!!)
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...wms-twist.html

Not too sure about shipping charges, but go to their website (http://www.undercoverhwms.com) and it will tell you est. shipping cost. It showed $45 to ship to 98516. Hope this helps!
Old 03-16-2012, 02:34 PM   #20

BayTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson X View Post
Here's a couple users that have installed it, maybe PM them for more details:

conradtaco123:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...completed.html

MadToy: (he added some shackles too, looks badass!!!)
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...wms-twist.html

Not too sure about shipping charges, but go to their website (http://www.undercoverhwms.com) and it will tell you est. shipping cost. It showed $45 to ship to 98516. Hope this helps!
Thank you! I did do some more research after I posted this and found the links above. Would like to see one in action